Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW many times does lazy lady P post she s feeling MEHH, low on energy and motivation.... Get your bleeping bubble air head in the REAL world😫😫😷😠😠😠 imAgine many many many of your followers who work full time, essential workers, single parents working Full time... No nanny cleaner aunty judith... Job u do on your arse in bed..... Half a million a year... Millionaire Daddy David pentland... Go find him on companies house... Cloud bloody frigging cuckoo land.

Reactions: 8
8B321519-B4C2-437E-B0AB-6877BA134BB3.png

i’m definitely reading into this too much but wtf exactly did she survive? she kept her huge house, cushy job and the only things she had to do were look after her kids more and not swan off on so many holidays? sorry for being nit-picky, i know the jumper is tongue-in-cheek, it just makes me roll my eyes that she thinks she’s had it so hard this year

• Heart
Reactions: 43
HOW many times does lazy lady P post she s feeling MEHH, low on energy and motivation.... Get your bleeping bubble air head in the REAL world😫😫😷😠😠😠 imAgine many many many of your followers who work full time, essential workers, single parents working Full time... No nanny cleaner aunty judith... Job u do on your arse in bed..... Half a million a year... Millionaire Daddy David pentland... Go find him on companies house... Cloud bloody frigging cuckoo land.
A8CD9788-F456-4139-9B21-C5FACE19B386.png

I’d love to ask my boss for an hour off to fanny about in the bath. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she hasn’t photoshopped herself here?? She literally looks half the size of the Swarovski shoot only a month ago...
That combined with the pose and placement of the packages

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing wrong w her size but she’s definitely photoshopped herself here
(Sad especially as so many young people look up to her)
4C93D720-3DA6-4D31-A61F-927E051BF091.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Showcasing excess like that is in extremely poor taste (both on her part & on the part of Very), also she does look half the person she did in that other photo, may be clever photography and product placement rather than photoshop but it's still fake

Reactions: 9
Can I just take a moment to say, from what bits we have seen, I actually love pearl. In Louise's stories about the rug when louise says "so pearly do you love the new rug?" And she goes "nope" just cracked me up. The way she went "its old". I find her bluntness really funny. She seems totally different from louise and Darcy, I know it's been mentioned that perhaps louise sometimes finds pearl harder to parent but I think kids who are defiant and against the grain are honestly the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lazy only does girly, compliant not sparky and spirited. So much for showing teaching her girls everyone is unique and valued for who they are.😖😤😠

Reactions: 2
Can I just take a moment to say, from what bits we have seen, I actually love pearl. In Louise's stories about the rug when louise says "so pearly do you love the new rug?" And she goes "nope" just cracked me up. The way she went "its old". I find her bluntness really funny. She seems totally different from louise and Darcy, I know it's been mentioned that perhaps louise sometimes finds pearl harder to parent but I think kids who are defiant and against the grain are honestly the best.
Yeah I found it really cute in the Christmas tree video when she hugged the tree and then curled up underneath it, kind of made me want to be a kid again

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she hasn’t photoshopped herself here?? She literally looks half the size of the Swarovski shoot only a month ago...
I actually thought this entire outfit was very out of character! A dark t-shirt and black jeans?? Looks more like something liam would wear over Louise - seems like her entire face has been photoshopped over someone else’s body

Reactions: 8
The arms give it away. She’s done her face and her body but left herself with out of proportion big arms.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 348427

I mean - that finger says it all 🧐
There's something really fishy about this outfit... now i understand if they specifically asked her to wear the top (i presume its from Very) but she has loads of cute skirts she could have worn with it, whats going on?
Tbh she's definitely not herself atm and this feels like a representation of that

Reactions: 5
There's something really fishy about this outfit... now i understand if they specifically asked her to wear the top (i presume its from Very) but she has loads of cute skirts she could have worn with it, whats going on?
Tbh she's definitely not herself atm and this feels like a representation of that
totally agree - even if they asked her to wear the black jeans/trousers I’m sure she would’ve been able to explain that it doesn’t align with her brand image and ask for a different sample to wear for the ad?

85C36D01-E13F-4915-9003-8F4883FEB7DB.png

I honestly thought her fashion error was going to be how bleeping orange she is! How can you look at your hand vs your face in that filter and think, yep I’ll post that to 2m people!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

I saw this and it reminded me of Louise. So sad that kids have to resort to this 😔
It's tragic that these children are living in what is meant to be a home... But expected to perform 24/7. I really hope this bites Louise on the bum hard and she gets a taste of her own medicine. Darcy should start her own vlog (only if she wanted to) and film louises narcissistic aide and her constant tantrums. Darcy and Pearl have more integrity and dignity than their 30 something mum. Louise is a self absorbed brat that's never been told no.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.