Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
What if Darcys there because Louise is on holiday so she cant go home....
Oh yes, good thinking. Does Louise have form for taking Pearl away on holiday without Darcy?
Odd of Devon to not show Darcy’s face on her story playing Junior monopoly though, is it definitely her? Surely it is, who else would it be? 🤔

sangariana

Louise has always had a chip on her shoulder that Fleur went to Rugby a public school don’t you know and she only went to private school.

For those outside the U.K. who don’t know, “public school” is a whole level above regular private schools. Our national government provided education system is referred to as “state school”.
Oh this always confuses me and I grew up in the UK. Yeah they collabed once and then there was that a little drama over Louise not being invited to Fleur’s wedding.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Lazy Lou is still doing no work. Still hiring everyone to do absolutely everything for her. Her latest job vacancy is for a sm manager. Basically the ONLY thing she does is tinker on insta and now she wants to hire somebody for that!
She hired an office space to escape Pearl but now the nanny is back she seems to be back in her bed 'working'.
She is constancy wheeling Darcy out dressed like a Victorian child for ads. Darcy looks a nervous wreck imo. Darcy dresses completely different at her dads, lots of black and always wearing a neck choker. Basically more of the same, Louise being a lazy cow.
I rarely check in on Louise anymore. I was going to ask if she decorated her own house for Xmas this year. I guess not.