Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Agreed with the last two posters, I find Louise annoying but she’s not got her po box open collecting crap she hasn’t asked for, and I as a influencer I think that’s positive.

Personally I also think it’s weird to make ornaments for someone’s kids you don’t know and be desperate to get them to them since 2019. As a parent that would send out alarm bells for me.

Reactions: 23

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think that deep down she’s actually quite threatened by Liam and Liam’s position, yes she may be the one who gets them their cushty freebies but her job could go under tomorrow and she’d fade into irrelevancy whereas liams will always be safe. Hence having to put him down by considering herself the breadwinner;

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I think it’s another example of her not having a clue about real life. I expect a large proportion of her followers could only dream of having a COMBINED household income of £70,000 and yet she puts down Liam’s job and wage and calls herself the breadwinner. It’s insulting.

sophiavictoria

My god, she has to find a problem with everything - I would absolutely love to have that garden. I feel like because she barely does anything all day she has far too much time on her hands to notice and care about such small unimportant things. I honestly think it must be exhausting to be her.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting that Devon said darcy tested positive, and Louise only said they were in self isolation in separate households. Just reiterated that Devon shouldn’t really have been so public about it I think?

Reactions: 22

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok.. so after 7 years and even after attending her awful live show that she did, I have FINALLY unfollowed. She is not even worth hate watching anymore. She only comes on insta to sell sell sell. Wheels her kids out to sell. She shows nothing. She is boring and lazy. So so lazy. I just actually cannot stand her. Lazy lazy lazy lazy cow who has lost all reality and integrity.

Maggiemoo32

Look at all rich daddy Pentlands directorship and businesses...
I always wondered why she didn't cut him off for allowing his second wife to treat her so cruelly, but maybe this is part of the reason

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the video...I was actually cringing and how desperate she was and that she was searching through all his drawers and all through his luggage! Why!? If she’d found it she would have completely ruined the moment. I don’t understand it.

on the other hand, Liam is absolutely lovely and bloody gorgeous. What a gentleman! I’m jealous I didn’t bag him 🤣

• Haha
I forgot I still followed Louise on Facebook and this came up on my newsfeed earlier. The way she has described Liam as ‘having his own career that he’s doing well in’ but is quick to shout about how she’s the breadwinner in the house made me feel uncomfortable! It seems really dismissive of him?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Lollypopper

Ooh, that’s interesting because I’ve always thought it did come from Louise behind the scenes. Back when Devon was posting loads of pics of Darcy and even Devons (weird) mum was posting pictures of Darcy on her own Instagram, I reckon Louise reached her limit with it all and stepped in and had words with Matt.

I don’t think it was about him having videos of Darcy though or trying to make money out of her. I think she got pissed off with Devon and her mum overstepping big time with the happy family shit they’d post when they’d only known Darcy a few months and my theory is that when Matt didn’t do anything about it when she asked him to, Louise threatened him with cutting contact and dragging it through the courts (which would take a long time and cost money that he has much less of compared to her) if he didn’t do something about Devon and her mum. That’s why it was so instant and out of the blue that they were dropping the YouTube and attempts at milking Darcy for money.
I don't think Louise would have much of a leg to stand on in court regarding Darcy's privacy. Also she can't threaten to cut contact with Matt since they're 50/50 and she is no more "in charge" than he is. The fact of how it would massively affect Darcy I doubt the courts would take any notice of her complaints. She would need to stop posting Darcy herself for her objection to look like anything less than jealousy.

callmegracie

VIP Member
In one of louise's many bitter rants about an ex boyfriend she said he'd called her high maintenance. I wonder if Liam agrees with whatever Louise wants because it's easier than dealing with her having a hissy fit? We've all seen her cry when she had to touch ham, she cries when someone parks too close to the car (I know that was mainly because of P's carseat but the other car driver didn't know she had a baby with her?), she cries and throws a tantrum when she gets something wrong and is so particular about everything I imagine it's Louise's way or the highway in that house. My partner doesn't give half a shit what I decorate the house with and even if it was pink he wouldn't care but I don't paint everything pink and have hideous pink christmas decorations because i know that's just what I want. Louise doesn't even consider Liam's opinions or preferences in her decisions because she knows she can do what she wants and stomp her feet and scream if anyone questions it. The way she talks about him and rolls her eyes at him all the time just shows she's the type that would ridicule him when her friends are around like a teenager showing off. It's definitely strange that he's allowing so much about him to be so public considering his job. You'd hope he'd step in and make sure Darcy and Pearl are protected from the internet too but Louise probably tells him it's fine because all the weirdos who comment inappropriately are good eggs really :rolleyes:
all i can think about whenever i see liams name mentioned is when he ate some of her minstrels (she still had half a sharing bag left) and she cried, sent him a horrible text (saying that she shares her house and life with him) and talked on camera about wanting to rip his face off.. i don't know how he puts up with it..
interestingly that video was taken down since we mentioned it on here..

• Wow
  • Sad

Petulant_vlogger

Screenshot_20201217-013357_Instagram.jpg
for me, it's this set of photos that gives me the Heebie jeebies. These girls have been working their whole lives and these photos go to show they are total pros. Let me ask you now any parents in this thread. Could you get a 9 and 3 year old to pose in this way nicely for multiple shots?no me neither. In the days before vloggers,if you wanted to take a picture of someone stood next to a product they would be called a model. And models would be paid for modelling. Not these days, now the company pays the parent and the parent has no kind of obligation to pay the child. It is the child doing the work. In this case 2 consummate professionals.2 little girls who should be enjoying their childhoods.

• Sad
  • Sick
Some other things from the Q&A at the end:
- He knew for sure he wanted to propose after Pearl was born.
- They spoke about everything on their first date including their previous marriages and long-term expectations.
- Marriage was never the big thing, it was just the bonus.
- 6 months of planning to make the proposal happen.
- He asked her dad for permission. Louise said its not a matter of her dad owning her/giving her away but a nice tradition that shows respect.
- Liam then met with her dad at the same pub they had their first date in. He had to come up with another elaborate story as to why he had to leave the house.

The end.

IMAGIIIINE having to come up with an elaborate story to leave the house. If my partner went on and on about where he was going, meeting, why etc I would be like alright hun calm down enjoy yourself😂😂😂

billybobbobbob

I get that we all make mistakes and it's annoying when they get pointed out but she could quite easily ignore all those DMs and continue to spread positivity and light like she thinks she does, instead of posting passive-agressive shit on her stories like a petulant teenager

Elle34nine

‘I take responsibility for most of our finances’ fuck off...how can you say you have money worries then spunk out £3k for shit decorations

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossiper35

VIP Member
This whole "detox" thing really just shows that for Louise it's just a job - she doesn't care about her audience one little bit. Clearly the Gleam lot have to take all of their holiday entitlement in January as its the quiet month and Louise has been silent apart from one or two meaningless posts. This shows that every single thing she usually does is just a job to her. Every post she asks a question is just for engagement. Every Instagram live is for money. So many people think she's like a friend to them and she doesn't care about anyone at all!

Reactions: 20