Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellowpear

Louise has, in 2020 alone and in the face of a global pandemic, been to:

Disney
Cornwall
Cotswolds
London
And Center parcs

But of course she needs a practice holiday. Alone. In fucking Disneyworld no doubt. We should all club together and buy her a (one way) ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I always feel sorry for Liam but then remember that he’s a grown man with a responsible job and knows more than most the dangers of their particular lifestyle. How he’s happy to stand back and let Louise get on with it is beyond me, especially doing what he does. You’d think he would want to protect Pearl at least.

Reactions: 26

Noona

That's where we're all going wrong, we're not budgeting for it in our yearly budget :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What idiots! Get those calculators out, we'll all have fluffy, tacky trees next year*!!

*if we work hard enough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I don’t really get the obsession with going to Disney every time you go away.
If I was going on an adults only trip the last place I would go would be somewhere with loads of children!

marypoppinsyall

see this is where I become team nobody. Not a fan of louise obviously and don’t mind Devon but IMO this isn’t her place, if she was with Matt and Devon full time maybe it would be more acceptable but at the end of the day that’s not her daughter and not her news to share.

Kinda sad really nobody seems to have these kids privacy in their thoughts.

lemonlime

VIP Member
I forgot I still followed Louise on Facebook and this came up on my newsfeed earlier. The way she has described Liam as ‘having his own career that he’s doing well in’ but is quick to shout about how she’s the breadwinner in the house made me feel uncomfortable! It seems really dismissive of him?!
She's such a condescending old shit. Your entire career is there because you've piggy backed Zoella's fame lmfao. Then people cared two figs about you because you've made an entire channel's content out of your daughter's existence. Your career is shoving products down the throats of your viewers by exploiting your daughters' charm online. Your entire "breadwinner" income is pure dumb luck + privilege of daddy's cash. Stfu about how mummy is the big boss lady, you can't even fucking pick up your own clothes from the floor.

This bitch and her delusion of grandeur, I swear to god...

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh god i forgot about the breakup video which makes that video so weird as a 4 month fling breaking things off is just like... life. SO intense to make a video about it.
Didnt he basically tell her she was high maintenance and she got annoyed... at least he was honest and told her the real reason and stopped it before it went further tbh.
He told her she was high maintenance and she has since spent the last couple of years proving just how right he was.

• Haha

sophiavictoria

Of all the things Louise has done.. yet ‘fitty bitty’ is the last straw for me 🤣🤣 I finally had to unfollow. Also ‘mummy is the breadwinner’ oh fuck off mate, imagine being Liam and coming home after a long days work to pompous Louise sat in her soft office ‘working’, for her then to go online and call herself the breadwinner and discredit you like that. I don’t know how he stands her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I find the PENTLAND in her fireplace so selfish... it screams “this is my house not our house” surely Darcy has her father’s name and Liam lives there too

FakeSmile

VIP Member
A lot people won’t be able to afford a family holiday next year, let alone a ‘practice run’ first. How can anyone be so incredibly unaware of what’s going on around them.

EmCheese

VIP Member
I’m not sure she can call herself the breadwinner when her fiancé is successful and fairly high up in his field! ‘Breadwinner’ implies that one person pretty much pays for everything (see pic!).

Even if she earns more, Liam’s career is far more valid than her insta-knobbing, soft-office-dwelling, child-selling ‘job’.

Attachments

• Heart

Maggiemoo32

Liam has done more good for society in one day, with his little pocket money job, than she will ever do with her thousands of sponsored Instagram posts.

• Heart
Louise came to my weight watchers meeting a couple of times with pearl and her friend/nanny? She wasn't unpleasant at all and joined in loads with the group discussion, but the average age of the group was about 75 and other than the WW coach, I don't think anyone knew who she was. I really liked her jumper and googled said jumper afterward, then discovered she was YouTube famous...she lives fairly close to me, I have seen her walking with her children and nanny/friend a couple of times, but I would never dream of approaching her. Have seen the nanny/ friends out with Pearl alot and have seen Liam with Pearl lots too. He is very pleasant and will smile/ say hi....I have seen Liam/Pearl/ Nanny / Friends about in the area for years, but didn't link them to Louise until insta/YouTube.
I will say that Louise always looks really pretty when I have seen her and she always dresses really nicely. Pearl wears regular kids clothes too and not the Victorian dresses that you see on insta lol!! My friend used to see Louise a lot on the London train and said she always looks very stylish ( and my friend rarely compliments anyone).

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I've just seen a quickly deleted comment on one of Louise's instagrams asking her (as closley as I can remember) "Do you not like Pearl as much as Darcy because she isn't as pretty as Darcy was at that age? Pearl looks more like Liam but Darcy looked very sweet and had a more girly face than Pearl".

You'd think she'd want to reply and defend herself and children but I'm sure that wouldn't entice brands so she won't bother
tbh I wouldn’t justify that with a response either

Anonymous_Troll

I want to stab myself in the fucking eye every time I read the word ‘fittybitty’. Honest to god it makes my organs shrivel up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23