Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her dress sense is so awful, she needs to chill out with the accessories!! Headband, statement necklace, belt, gaudy bag, earrings

Reactions: 4
She BETTER not be considering getting a dog. She can barely stand to look after her children, let alone adding another (very time-intensive) pet into the mix.

I also hate it when people bring a dog into a home with only cats and just expect everyone to get along. It’s just cruel and unfair on the cats IMO. (Unless you’re bringing a puppy in, or you have a cat who you know for sure is ok with other animals.)
Especially considering the fact that she rehomed her last two kittens when they weren’t working out. A dog doesn’t deserve that.

Also omg in her thrifting a new wardrobe video she looks MASSIVE. Like she’s piling on the pounds at an alarming rate and the strain is showing on her a bit. In all her photos lately she’s not looking healthy. Her weight, her skin, her eyes... she’s really not looking healthy and I don’t think she can see that

Reactions: 5
God her dress sense is so awful, she needs to chill out with the accessories!! Headband, statement necklace, belt, gaudy bag, earrings
Whats with the necklaces? They're so childish 👀 and the amount of bags she has 👀 I've 2 Marc Jacobs and 2 LV .. why does she have like 30 + 😬😂

Reactions: 1
Especially considering the fact that she rehomed her last two kittens when they weren’t working out. A dog doesn’t deserve that.

Also omg in her thrifting a new wardrobe video she looks MASSIVE. Like she’s piling on the pounds at an alarming rate and the strain is showing on her a bit. In all her photos lately she’s not looking healthy. Her weight, her skin, her eyes... she’s really not looking healthy and I don’t think she can see that
Agreed!!!
It’s not healthy at this point at all. There are so many little things she could do to try and get some health back into her life - not having diet Coke’s at 6am... not using any excuse to eat a block of chocolate in her “soft office.” I’m so surprised how often she’ll show her and Darcy watching Disney vlogs with piles of junk food. I’m all for junk food every now and then but for her it seems daily. She could try introducing healthy snacks too, apples, dried apricots, nuts etc. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her make any food with vegetables and fresh fruit?!! I’m also still yet to see her feed her kids anything healthy either. It makes me sad the unhealthy habits they could be picking up as a result.
It is also disappointing because financially she is in a position where she could afford to buy healthy food, fresh veg, and be able to cook regularly. There are amazing resources out there and even a lot of healthy basic meals she could learn to make, and show her kids how to make, if she wanted.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.