Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I searched for this before because surely her eyebrows must warrant a thread of their own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for setting up the thread @Cáca_Milis somewhere I can vent about her 🤓

The stories today about the constant moaning about the poor sky man and then her reaction when the satellite dish was mentioned, and then the “I’ve to go the dentist now”.

Thank you. I searched for this before because surely her eyebrows must warrant a thread of their own
Oh Jesus those eyebrows ten times worse looking then graces and she takes such pride in them I’m dying to brush them into place.

Reactions: 5
What's her problem.. such a joyless bollocks. Does she not realise a Sky installation requires a bleeping DISH? How does she expect Sky TV to work.. magic beams from the bleeping moon??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's her problem.. such a joyless bollocks. Does she not realise a Sky installation requires a bleeping DISH? How does she expect Sky TV to work.. magic beams from the bleeping moon??
I honestly thinks she looks for things to moan about everyone and they’re Granny knows you need a dish for sky something else she can get majorly offended over.

Reactions: 5
She's a member of the woke brigade.. herself, Eoghan McDermot and his gowl sister of his Roe... always permanently offended. CANNOT BEAR THEM. Eoghan refused to play Fairytale of New York on his radio show because of THAT word. Oh duck off you BELLEND.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's a member of the woke brigade.. herself, Eoghan McDermot and his gowl sister of his Roe... always permanently offended. CANNOT BEAR THEM. Eoghan refused to play Fairytale of New York on his radio show because of THAT word. Oh duck off you BELLEND.

I absolutely loath Eoghan he’s the male version of a dose and him refusing to play that song last Christmas backfired on him massively. Louise other friend Emer is the exact same the one who wrote all those complete Aisling books both two massive pains in the hole I’d say their zoom calls are only great crack. I’d imagine Tara Stewart being the same but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt first.

Reactions: 8
She’s a dose, the level of complaining about her kids being home during lockdown was off the charts. A lot of people were in the same position but could take the positives from the situation, yes it was very tough when both parents working full time but the extra time with them was amazing. Time they’d usually be in crèche that we’d never normally get with them. She’s on the radio 2 mornings a week, it’s not exactly a 40 hour week unless I’m missing something.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her a long time ago. Just couldn't abide the constant moaning. She must spend more hours searching for something to moan about and being outraged than her actual job.
Just seen the eyebrows after someone suggested her as a beauty influencer. Eh duck right off. Awful!

Reactions: 3
She’s a dose, the level of complaining about her kids being home during lockdown was off the charts. A lot of people were in the same position but could take the positives from the situation, yes it was very tough when both parents working full time but the extra time with them was amazing. Time they’d usually be in crèche that we’d never normally get with them. She’s on the radio 2 mornings a week, it’s not exactly a 40 hour week unless I’m missing something.
Do you remember the amount of moaning she did about her oldest child Jesus it was off the scales, he was a toddler doing what toddlers do especially the tantrums. I remember watching a live she did where she was applying make up and moaning again about him again and someone commented in the comments at the time “are their ever any good times with “inserts child’s name” well her face when she read it was like thunder, she never moaned again as much about him ever and we got a bit more happy/positve content about the little guy.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember the amount of moaning she dI’d about her oldest child Jesus it was off the scales, he was a toddler doing what toddlers do especially the tantrums. I remember watching a live she did where she was applying make up and moaning again about him again and someone commented in the comments at the time “are their ever any good times with “inserts child’s name” well her face when she read it was like thunder, she never moaned again as much about him ever and we got a bit more happy/positve content about the little guy.
That's when I unfollowed her. The constant tantrums and her moaning about him. (didn't think we could mention her always posting the child's tantrums 😳)

Reactions: 1
What do you mean mention the child’s tantrums, she never showed them just complained about them as far as I can remember.

The eyebrows are gack and I cannot stand a strong colour on thin lips, it does something to me that I can't explain.... I just hate it

Reactions: 7
She constantly complained about number one while number 2 can do no wrong it seems. I recall that when someone asked about there being no good times with the kids 🙊

Reactions: 4
She constantly complained about number one while number 2 can do no wrong it seems. I recall that when someone asked about there being no going time with the kids 🙊
Yeah the second child is the golden child, sorry don’t mean to keep typing “child” but I don’t feel comfortable posting either of her boys names on here.

Reactions: 2
The eyebrows are gack and I cannot stand a strong colour on thin lips, it does something to me that I can't explain.... I just hate it
Her teeth do that to me when she shows them 🤢 I know people can’t control lots of things about their teeth, the shape of them etc. But they can take care of what they have. I’d actually be interested in her “journey” with braces as I have braces myself and you don’t see that many adults with full train tracks these days but her teeth give me serious ick. Also her not #collab today when telling people to spend money on their teeth when I’m almost certain she said before it was a collab.

Reactions: 4
Her teeth do that to me when she shows them 🤢 I know people can’t control lots of things about their teeth, the shape of them etc. But they can take care of what they have. I’d actually be interested in her “journey” with braces as I have braces myself and you don’t see that many adults with full train tracks these days but her teeth give me serious ick. Also her not #collab today when telling people to spend money on their teeth when I’m almost certain she said before it was a collab.
I had train tracks a few years ago myself, I don't have the vanity for invisaligns 😅 but they are on for such a short time, well worth the investment. I agree with what you said and I actually think the strong lip makes them look worse.

Reactions: 3
I used to agree with some of the views here re the excessive moaning (not the comments on her appearance cos I think she is stunning!) but then I listened to a couple of podcasts that had her on about her childhood and stuff and a lot of things made more sense. She’s overcome a lot of adversity in her life. I think certain elements of parenting are challenging for her as a result and she’s refreshingly honest about it. And no I’m not her or a friend of hers before anyone accuses me of that. But these interviews completely changed the way I view her personally. She is no doubt annoyingly ‘woke’ but there are worse out there and I think her show is actually pretty good.

Reactions: 39
I wouldn’t really consider commenting on her teeth specifically to be commenting on her appearance as such. Having teeth in good condition isn’t a matter of opinion, it’s a matter of fact. She had said she didn’t take care of them and they need a lot of work. Thinking someone is “stunning” is subjective and not necessarily dependent on having good or bad teeth.

I wouldn’t really consider commenting on her teeth specifically to be commenting on her appearance as such. Having teeth in good condition isn’t a matter of opinion, it’s a matter of fact. She had said she didn’t take care of them and they need a lot of work. Thinking someone is “stunning” is subjective and not necessarily dependent on having good or bad teeth.
I said I'm not a fan of strong lipstick on thin lips, that's nothing personal against Louise... I don't think it looks nice on any. That's only my personal opinion, right or wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.