Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fed_up18

I had a feeling the fella was still on the scene as she was still gallivanting but being very coy about her company and was posting a few pics in her house that could have been taken prior. I have unfollowed so many but it's funny how they all start speaking up when they hear there is money in the pot!!

Reactions: 1

seglxi

She hasn't diversified her income at all from swipe ups and #sp which is what I would be doing if I was an "influencer". Doubt she'd be actually any good at marketing.

Artaud

Louise had it easy in NY, mainly because she already had close friends living there. She’s also lucky to work in an industry she likes and easily move her ‘job’ to a new country, she could have made so many friends/connections through her job if she tried.
If Louise doesn’t move back to NY I can’t imagine her ever moving out of of Ireland again, anywhere else would be the same as NY but tougher.

Lalala345

I highly doubt someone who doesn't have a proper job would be able to get a brand new 202 Merc on PCP or higher purchase. The deposit alone needs to be anywhere 10-30%.

It's disgusting that people have lost their jobs left right and centre and probably had to give up their cars because they can't afford them and she sits around all day or goes off galavanting all over the country for free and then gets a brand new car
Maybe she's got a lease agreement with the garage so 🤔

Juleslmc

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

How generous of you to be happy to share information free of charge 🙄🙄 As if things aren’t bad enough. We don’t need this dimwit guiding the public making more people sick with her poor judgement and I wouldn’t trust her for a second ( sorry one of those days) not to accept payment

https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/highlights-from-lunchtime-live/influencers-share-political-beliefs

I love how she tried to dodge the question of what backlash she might get online about her actions (miss innocent me acted so confused ‘like what do you mean’) and of course found a way to bring it back to talking about online abuse 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Lalala345

Not defending her but I believe she actually has chron's, which is more severe than coeliac. How do you know the bread/cake she was eating wasn't gluten free?
To be fair to her, I've only ever seen her showing gluten free goodies & she's good at shouting out businesses that offer them 🤷🏼‍♀️

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
The person I know worked with her in google ! Not sure if that answers the brand bit sorry not sure if I’m misunderstanding ! Apparently the dress code in google would be known for showing her mid rift and the short skirts ..
Aw thanks was just wondering🙌

Saturn01

I think we'll want to brace ourselves for all the gift sets that are incoming... The run up to Christmas is prob a big earner for them and while they can't go anywhere no doubt we'll see them getting dolled up for the zoom launches!
Anyone have any idea how much these " influencers" get paid ? Are they paid on sales or is it a fixed fee per post? It all seems to be very cloak and dagger. Hard to find information on it.

rhill

DESPERADO howling at her trying to sell the blender 😂😂 Of course that’s why she was making pumpkin soup from scratch. The new food guru! She must be in a depression that she can’t go to Zero One for her hair over the next few weeks 🤭

And the Therapie Clinic ad. Another tone deaf post for this week.
Clearly her amazing new content isn't doing her any favours, followers have been at 210k for last few months. As much as I can't stand Terrie McEvoy, I think her following has still grown. Louise is like a lost puppy on Insta at the mo 😅

dee_mc

VIP Member
Is she seriously encouraging people joining her book club to spend €28 on a hair mask to review with the book??? Imagine how much people will have spent by the time she is done if they're buying everything she wants to review with the book. The book, the wine, the hair mask, the face mask plus whatever it'll be next week. Why can't it just be reviewing the book considering that's what a book club is??
How would she monetise that though?
I presume she'll provide an affiliate link for the hair mask?
Some of her sheep will go for it.

Pomy1234

Plus the road from Dublin to Belfast is pretty good road but she was a further 1/.5 hours away as I was on holiday up there when I seen her.