Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryan80

VIP Member
I noticed the friend she owns the dog with was in Ireland last week and thought she would have taken the dog with her to London

Reactions: 2

TheGlossy

VIP Member
My husband definitely didn’t give it away with what he was wearing. Neither of us looked too good the day he proposed 🙈🤣
Fair enough but it depends on the context. It’s Italy and meant to be a romantic spot for proposals. It’s different from someone proposing on a hiking trip or at breakfast.

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
The Cooney clearly never miss an opportunity to sell their wares. Lou shared a photo of the top table with the parents water on it. Then advertising her drinks on day 2. I’d be disgusted if someone was using my wedding as an opportunity to flog their merchandise. It really makes the wedding look tacky.
Yeah 100%. Shameless

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Joanne is an extremely capable lady with a great career and outlook on life. Louise while probably we'll intention absolutely came across as completely patronising.

SazzyB

I thought she was related to the people who own Tipperary water? Did I read in the indo it was her uncle or grandad?

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She’s in Sligo now? Herself and Terri both drove, I’d say they bailed as soon as they could. Should a sham set of awards.