Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she better enjoy it now while she can because once she turns 40, I doubt she'll be getting the same amount of opportunities coming her way. We all know these beauty and fashion brands favour 20-30 something people.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she’s going to wear a flower with every outfit?

Even the swimsuit featured a bloody flower haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any suggestions for an alternative to the Benefit brow product I use? It's a mini mascara type yoke, in an ashy light brown shade. Adds colour, hold and definition. I really like the product but won't support a company that wastes so much on influencer promotions AND disrespects the wishes of the people of Hawaii in relation to tourism.

Reactions: 13
Any suggestions for an alternative to the Benefit brow product I use? It's a mini mascara type yoke, in an ashy light brown shade. Adds colour, hold and definition. I really like the product but won't support a company that wastes so much on influencer promotions AND disrespects the wishes of the people of Hawaii in relation to tourism.
I really like the refy products but you need to buy the colour and then the hold one so two products instead of one

Reactions: 1
I use Essence Make Me Brow, it’s a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and works just as well in my opinion. I was a bit sceptical a first because I can be a bit of a product snob but I’ve bought it a few times now. It comes in a few different shades and is way cheaper than the benefit one.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I use Essence Make Me Brow, it’s a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and works just as well in my opinion. I was a bit sceptical a first because I can be a bit of a product snob but I’ve bought it a few times now. It comes in a few different shades and is way cheaper than the benefit one.
I've actually tried this and liked it but found the brush too big: I'll try it again with the Benefit brush/spoolie yoke.
Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Charlotte tilbury have one which is really good. Can’t think of name right now 🙈

I've actually tried this and liked it but found the brush too big: I'll try it again with the Benefit brush/spoolie yoke.
Thanks!
Yeah, the brush is a little bigger. The Anastasia Beverly Hills one is pretty good too.

NYX has some really good ones. I currently use the Benefit one too, which is great. It's running out, so I might revert to the NYX which I found much better.

Somebody needs to teach her how to apply fake tan - what is this?

1652717497878.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Benefit are actually thick. Flying people that far across the world for no real reason. They could come up with some other kind of events instead. Plus local people have made it clear they don't want tourists, especially these kinds of tourists. How could a brand be that dumb? To so openly not give a duck. Seems like a bad move.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Benefit are actually thick. Flying people that far across the world for no real reason. They could come up with some other kind of events instead. Plus local people have made it clear they don't want tourists, especially these kinds of tourists. How could a brand be that dumb? To so openly not give a duck. Seems like a bad move.
Especially when there are loads of gorgeous exotic alternatives that do want tourists. But that's not basic enough for Louise and the likes

I just knew that we wouldn’t be any the wiser as to why they are in Hawaii based on her instagram. I think the whole trip is basically just an excuse to go Hawaii and bill the company

Reactions: 6
I’ve a feeling it was left up to Mark to choose who to bring and of course he was always going to pick Tara. His other choice would have been Aimee, but as she has her own brand now she can’t really be seen to be promoting another as it’s a conflict of interest, and so that’s probably what made him choose Louise. Like either irrelevant Tara or boring Louise would ever be anyone’s first port of call.

Rosie is probably out because she’s busy promoting herself as an Agoraphobiac these days and has her own Inglot range so that’s her out. Pippa had the communion so that’s her out. Aideen has her own range to promote. Terrie is in Portugal. So when you go through the list of others you get to the bottom of the barrel and that’s when you realise why Tara and Louise were asked. It’s not for their talent anyway or because they’re in any way relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a look at benefit instagram page and they are launching something colourful tomorrow. I’m assuming an eyeshadow palette. Bet Lou Lou gives us a bland eye makeup look using it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity I looked at her engagement on Twitter. Any post by her or about her has practically no comments or likes. Does she really have a real following?

Reactions: 2
I don't think many people use Twitter anymore to be honest, so I wouldn't use that as an indicator.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.