Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing gives me more of a laugh than Lou playing designer. Loulou Lemon better watch out, Cloo is coming for them!
Loulou Lemon is brilliant! 👏🏻 😂

Her measuring the sample is also hilarious. She’s probably only doing it because she needs to include the inseam on the site so people know what they’re buying. I doubt she’s actually making adjustments to the leggings themselves. She has absolute notions!

Reactions: 4
Where do we reckon she is off to?

Also the bags under her eyes when she spoke to the camera last night were desperate, she looks far far older than 29

Reactions: 2
Hawaii. The week after there was a big push to stop so much tourism there! Or at least to change tourism behaviour while visiting.

Reactions: 8
Hawaii. I just feel gutted. Most of us save for years and can still only dream of trips like this. They get it handed to them. That's it..I'm off Insta now, blocking them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so jealous! The life of a blogger eh, more trips abroad then I’ve been to dunnes this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like an ejit in that airport outfit. Why do all influencers have to have the same outfit blueprint 🙄 socks, leggings, blazer, vejas, marant hat. So boring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s it, I’m so f-ing sick of people being gifted trips to the beautiful and expensive places 😡😡

Reactions: 16
That’s it, I’m so f-ing sick of people being gifted trips to the beautiful and expensive places 😡😡
At least the other pair are make-up artists. It must be to do with whoever manages/markets her.
Ju know who will be most jealous/bulling about this though - other influencers. So let's be secure in the knowledge that floggers who show off are actually in a massive internal battle amongst each other.

Reactions: 5
Has Louise ever worked with benefit? Who wants to play some Hawaii bingo?

I’ll start, there will be copious photos of wine with the scenario in the background and a designer bag strategically place in each shot.

Photos of Lou looking vacant staring off in the distance

Legs will be out at every opportunity.

A hammock will somehow feature.

A very brief set of stories on the actual “product” and “how nice” or “how fab” it is while Louise is hungover to bits.

Photos of food with the emojis 😋🥺🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think influencers like Lou are the biggest failure and disgrace of our generation. People paid to do absolutely nothing and contribute nothing to society, meanwhile the rest of us are working our behinds off to make a decent living to cope with the increasing economic pressure. I'm legitimately hoping IG winds up shutting down - it will knock some sense into them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sick with jealously them two bores Tara & Louise are off on a freebie trip to Hawaii😭😭Tara is the worst "MUA" i'v seen..totally doesnt deserve that

I honestly thought the last 2 years would have stopped this nonsense completely - being handed free expensive trips for doing absolutely nothing.
Benefit are always using influencers for promoting things - I don’t thinks it’s a great brand like it once was.

Reactions: 21
These make up companies are just as vacuous as the bloggers - Louise looks good in a bikini and has a decent number of followers, therefore she gets to go. I wish my life was that simple lol.

Reactions: 7
Louise and Tara are so boring! Why oh why - this will be off the scale showing off and ‘pinch me’ comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.