Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dead 💀 her old roomie Megan can’t not laugh watching that seeing as she’s a travel journalist. Move over Megan, Louise is doing a write up in the Irish times next week on how “authentic” the ambience is in Marrakech along with the overwhelming meat market. “Soo much to take in! Absolutely overwhelmed by all those meats”
She reminds me of a beauty pageant contestant that repeats big words to sound intelligent but they actually make zero sense 😂
If Lou was asked what her fave date is you know she would say April 25th 😂😂 #misscongeniality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It doesn't matter if she travels to Marrakesh or Donegal, she always shows the same boring content. She never really shows any landscapes or interesting cultural spots. She went to Marrakesh to eat sushi - I mean smh. She posted multiple pictures of her breakfast - coffee is the same colour no matter where you go. We don't need to see this. Instead of visiting a museum to learn about local culture, she went to the YSL museum. Man she's such a bore.

Plus, she annoys me when she calls souks "local markets". It's a souk Louise - it's not a bad word, you can say it!

Then again, you can't expect much from someone who gets her travel recommendations from NETFLIX.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I agree. I was there years ago and while its not as conservative as other countries, its about respecting their customs. We got a bit of unwanted attention even tho we respected the general dress code as it was obvious we were tourists and we had a blonde in our midst however majority were friendly. We prefer to try blend in when travelling however our Lou does thrive on attention. She would be better suited to Agadir which is not much different to any spanish holiday resort. I think she did remark in her stories about looks they were getting. Its not for everyone though, seems to have got popular in more recent years though. The food was the highlight of the visit for me. Im confused by all the riad hopping.
Me too!

It doesn't matter if she travels to Marrakesh or Donegal, she always shows the same boring content. She never really shows any landscapes or interesting cultural spots. She went to Marrakesh to eat sushi - I mean smh. She posted multiple pictures of her breakfast - coffee is the same colour no matter where you go. We don't need to see this. Instead of visiting a museum to learn about local culture, she went to the YSL museum. Man she's such a bore.

Plus, she annoys me when she calls souks "local markets". It's a souk Louise - it's not a bad word, you can say it!

Then again, you can't expect much from someone who gets her travel recommendations from NETFLIX.
Spot on 💯

She actually said ‘Anna delvey vibes’ …. So my inventing Anna call was accurate. How pathetic is she really!
Not being funny but she just visited - she don’t even stay there- it’s around €500 a night- our Loo is not ding as well as we think 😉

Reactions: 6
Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket 😂 and in Louise’s case impractical moon boots.
Unless you’re parading down the Irish coast of course because then you can just wear a midriff or a mini dress BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER 🎶

Edit- @ LeeroyJenkins you alive?! Would love to see a cameo write up on Louise’s trip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's no way in hell I'd be getting a tile hand made with my and my partner's names on it if we'd only been together for about a year. She's mad!

Reactions: 18
I bet she’s a lights off, missionary and fake an orgasm type of girl. Sorry if that’s too much but she just does not have one iota of sex appeal I’d say she’s so boring in the leaba he’d be better off in the loo with a lads mag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s a lights off, missionary and fake an orgasm type of girl. Sorry if that’s too much but she just does not have one iota of sex appeal I’d say she’s so boring in the leaba he’d be better off in the loo with a lads mag
Why is this so bang on 😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's no way in hell I'd be getting a tile hand made with my and my partner's names on it if we'd only been together for about a year. She's mad!
Keen! The wee man who made the tile was super talented judging by the work in the background of all the beautiful Islamic patterns. Then this dope asks the craftsman to write the most BS thing. I’m sure he CBA with her and threw the thing together.

Reactions: 12
So where was the boyfriend/ housemate when she arrived back… looks like the only one waiting for her was poor coop 😜

Reactions: 5
"The cute little man who did the tiles for me" - that's so belittling / condescending and rude.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
"The cute little man who did the tiles for me" - that's so belittling / condescending and rude.
I was just about to post this too - I cannot believe how condescending she comes across in that 🙄 Also by asking for their names on a piece I think it cheapens what is otherwise a very beautifully designed piece created by that man.

Reactions: 16
When will the Spotlight Instahun ads just duck right off???!!!!!!!! Like seriously, I've never seen a brand so intent on total self-sabotage!! Sick of the absolute lot of them 🤮

Reactions: 13
It didn’t look great imo maybe the “cute little man” isn’t used to doing names ordered by wans living with their fella three months wanting everything to be branded and stamped, lest everyone forget Louise has a boyfriend. It would have been a far nicer piece without the names and just left to showcase the intricate detail and skill

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.