Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black outfit - she looks like she’s theme dressing - surprised she didn’t add a gold chain around her waist to finish off the belly dancing look!

oh look, she’s wearing the gold waist chain today instead🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just think she makes every trip look so boring 😴😴 like nothing she has shown has made me want to book a ticket and go there. It was the same with New York, (and I love New York 😆)

Reactions: 12
The video of them dancing and Louise walking away gave me a laugh 😂
Screaming! Either she gets distracted by something shiny somewhere else and boggs off or she just does fancy that dancing. Either way the friend is left looking around going wtf happened there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dancing - so awkward. I'm embarrassed she even posted this online. She's so stiff.

Reactions: 10
Honestly she reminds me of my Dad who was unbelievably embarassing when we went to any Country where English wasn't their first language🙈. She probably talks really slowly to the waiters/staff😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to Marrakesh a few years ago and it is very much a Muslim country where women, even tourists, are expected to dress in a certain way. I really hope she’s not being that bleeping dim and walking around with the belly and shoulders out
I can’t believe what she is wearing in Marrakech- so much skin!! Wtf? Is she thick or what? Shoulders on show- legs and belly top? It’s a Muslim country have some respect for the customs, dim dim dim

Reactions: 9
She actually said ‘Anna delvey vibes’ …. So my inventing Anna call was accurate. How pathetic is she really!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her saying the raw meat in the market was “a lot to take in” is so embarrassing. She probably thinks meat or chicken just comes from the back of the freezer In Dummes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She actually said ‘Anna delvey vibes’ …. So my inventing Anna call was accurate. How pathetic is she really!
Such a basic witch!

Her saying the raw meat in the market was “a lot to take in” is so embarrassing. She probably thinks meat or chicken just comes from the back of the freezer In Dummes
Howling 😂😂😂😂 where does she think meat comes from ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she never been to regular butcher or what? It's not different than FX Buckley or the Village Butcher in Ranelagh. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it's exactly what you'll see in traditional markets worldwide, not just clothes, tat or 'cute' lamps

“The breakfast here”
“This hotel”
“The shopping here”

sooooo boring it’s not even funny… not a bit of creativity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she never been to regular butcher or what? It's not different than FX Buckley or the Village Butcher in Ranelagh. She needs to get a grip.
I am dead 💀 her old roomie Megan can’t not laugh watching that seeing as she’s a travel journalist. Move over Megan, Louise is doing a write up in the Irish times next week on how “authentic” the ambience is in Marrakech along with the overwhelming meat market. “Soo much to take in! Absolutely overwhelmed by all those meats”
She reminds me of a beauty pageant contestant that repeats big words to sound intelligent but they actually make zero sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe what she is wearing in Marrakech- so much skin!! Wtf? Is she thick or what? Shoulders on show- legs and belly top? It’s a Muslim country have some respect for the customs, dim dim dim
I agree. I was there years ago and while its not as conservative as other countries, its about respecting their customs. We got a bit of unwanted attention even tho we respected the general dress code as it was obvious we were tourists and we had a blonde in our midst however majority were friendly. We prefer to try blend in when travelling however our Lou does thrive on attention. She would be better suited to Agadir which is not much different to any spanish holiday resort. I think she did remark in her stories about looks they were getting. Its not for everyone though, seems to have got popular in more recent years though. The food was the highlight of the visit for me. Im confused by all the riad hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.