Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, that's not correct. Morocco and Tunisia are known to be the most "liberal" / least conservative countries in North Africa. Even locals dress in a "Westernized" manner (short skirts, crop tops, shorts, short sleeves etc). Go on any local IG and you'll see some dress no different than people in Europe and having travelled to North Africa myself, I've seen this first hand. I can appreciate it is a Muslim country, but the above statement is not accurate.
I definitely didn’t feel like that or see that on my visit. I’m talking about the medina and souks etc. most local women in these areas were in burqas and certainly not wearing crop tops let alone showing their hair. I was there with a female friend and felt more comfortable with our shoulders covered. This was about 6 years ago so maybe things have changed

We also did essaouira and Agadir and they were more liberal. Agadir was like the Costa del sold you could wear what you want

Reactions: 7
Would her bf not look after the dog instead of Megan?
I think it's strange that they don't seem to be spending that much time together since they moved in (now of course I'm only judging by what I've seen on Instagram stories) Maybe things aren't so rosy in the garden!

Reactions: 10
I’m lol’ing that she’s gone away on the week where we are going to have lovely mild and fine weather, and where she is is promised dull and drizzly. I’m sure she’s raging thinking of all the missed opportunities to flaunt herself half naked over here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear she’s only gone there coz of ‘inventing Anna’ … ‘oh it’s gonna be raining boo hoo’ straight out with the belly top! Angle isn’t great, doesn’t look toned at all for all her dull workouts in clueless!
Haha that was my first thought, since Marrakesh is now the new Cinque Terre/Amalfi Coast for instahuns.

Reactions: 3
I think it's strange that they don't seem to be spending that much time together since they moved in (now of course I'm only judging by what I've seen on Instagram stories) Maybe things aren't so rosy in the garden!
It's the first signs that he can't keep up with her lifestyle of holidays every other week, and has to drag her friends along... will be interesting to see come summertime

Reactions: 6
“Making up for two years of zero travel” coming from someone who did tour de Ireland in that period. Her passport is still warm from when she last used it ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Has she forgotten that she was in New York like a wet week ago? Most people save and save to be able to go to New York and then that’s it for a good year because you’d be broke from it. NY looks to have just been the amuse bouche for Louise

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Omg did she actually say Marrakesh is so "authentic"?!
What the actual hell, does she realise it's a real place with its own unique culture and customs, and not some kind of themed exhibition? I can't with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She probably feels she's putting Marrakech on the map! Doing their tourism board a favour!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg did she actually say Marrakesh is so "authentic"?!
What the actual hell, does she realise it's a real place with its own unique culture and customs, and not some kind of themed exhibition? I can't with her.
I can’t… so embarrassed for her. Yes hun it’s a different culture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pancakes she showed are not pancakes :ROFLMAO: Those are called "Msemen" and it's flatbread. They're savoury. I know people tend to translate the word into "pancakes", but they're really not like pancakes.

The North-African side of me is offended lol.

Reactions: 11
Those pancakes she showed are not pancakes :ROFLMAO: Those are called "Msemen" and it's flatbread. They're savoury. I know people tend to translate the word into "pancakes", but they're really not like pancakes.

The North-African side of me is offended lol.
I was thinking they looked like flatbreads. Being friends with her must be exhausting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.