Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course she wore the short skirt up her hole despite the majority voting for the dress. Why she even bothered to ask for opinions. Sure it wouldn’t be like Louise to wear something below the knee 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she's made a living off just standing with her legs crossed, hand on hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s she on about saying it was great to travel because travel has been gone for 2 years. If there was one person covid didnt stop it was Louise 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s she on about saying it was great to travel because travel has been gone for 2 years. If there was one person covid didnt stop it was Louise 🤭😂😂😂
She literally travelled the entire length and breadth of the country during the the first easing of restrictions, meeting up with a new group every week. Between Lou having a stained carpet and Rosie not being able to find her keys, the instahuns are having a really rough Friday 😞😢😢 thoughts and prayers with them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she serious?!

Just in the second half of 2021, she went to:
  • Ibiza in the summer when restrictions first lifted last summer
  • Venice, Italy with Armani in the summer
  • Champagne, France with Moet
  • Rome a second time around in Italy with the boyfriend for her birthday in the fall
  • Belfast for Christmas to visit her boyfriend's family
  • Iceland for NYE
And 3 months into 2022:
  • NYC in February
  • London now
And I'm not counting that summer tour of Ireland last year and in 2020. She needs to get a grip!

Does she realize just the trips she took in 2021 alone are those of a lifetime for a lot of people, especially nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she serious?!

• Rome a second time around in Italy with the boyfriend for her birthday in the fall
  • Iceland for NYE
And 3 months into 2022:
  • NYC in February
  • London now
And I'm not counting that summer tour of Ireland last year and in 2020. She needs to get a grip!

Does she realize just the trips she took in 2021 alone are those of a lifetime for a lot of people, especially nowadays.
She’s one spoiled, entitled brat and I can’t wait for the Insta gravy train to end for the vacuous yoke. Am so intrigued about the relationship though, would love to know has he regrets after moving in together!

Reactions: 13
Is she serious?!

• Iceland for NYE
And 3 months into 2022:
  • NYC in February
  • London now

And possibly a load of ‘off insta’ breaks away before the boyfriend was introduced

Reactions: 8
She had two weeks off around Ireland before her trip to Ibiza. I think there was only one or two between the two trips

Reactions: 7
She must be having a laugh. Honestly.

I don't know how the boyfriend deals with her. She's very dim.

Reactions: 7
duck sake the amount of travel this one is actually frustrating. I’m just here trying to figure out travel for my 23 days 🥲

Reactions: 9
Those two shades of coral she’s wearing also don’t work together at all!! Queen of the shade matching and shade clashing lmao 😂
Not only that, the materials don't look good together either. A tweed skirt might have saved this flimsy outfit. It's a gorgeous color but I think the darker colored dress looked better on her.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m out of the loop here or just showing my age but what is the obsession with trying to dress workout leggings up?! Is this a thing now?! From the leggings with the shirt and blazer to this on a night out… I just can’t smh

She thinks this looks good - sure Jan!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe I’m out of the loop here or just showing my age but what is the obsession with trying to dress workout leggings up?! Is this a thing now?! From the leggings with the shirt and blazer to this on a night out… I just can’t smh

She thinks this looks good - sure Jan!
I'm with you @lunasa - leggings like that are to be worn working out or lazing around. Never as part of a blazer/heels combo

Reactions: 13
It's awful. She has no fashion sense. Legging + heels will never happen. It's a tacky look.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.