Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Solemnia

I honestly thought the last 2 years would have stopped this nonsense completely - being handed free expensive trips for doing absolutely nothing.
Benefit are always using influencers for promoting things - I don’t thinks it’s a great brand like it once was.

Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
I actually think Louise is regressing as time goes on. I could be wrong but I don’t remember her being this dense years ago. I think the years of having freebies and having everything handed to her, it’s just made her lazy and unmotivated. If instagram was to close in the morning, her lifestyle would be gone pretty quickly imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wouldn’t use Benefit to wipe my arse. I might kick over the stand the next time I’m in boots 😂 Hawaii sounds amazing but I’ve no doubt boring Lou will make it look as shit as she does everywhere else. The countdown is on in her head for the engagement / marriage content, the house, the Range Rover & a few vanilla children. Snore 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lunasa

Bet she returns everything after she makes her reels and shows us crossing her legs holding in her pee in the mirror
I agree, I think she returns everything as well because you never see her wearing them. I’ve also noticed that her hauls are usually from Zara, HM, RI etc., but the stuff she buys to wear and keep are from more expensive brands like Revolve, Reiss, Isabel Marant, Agolde etc.

It’s like when she does her weekly skincare push - ads for Nivea but actually uses Shiseido. She’s so fake and disingenuous.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Words that turn my blood cold " I'll do a reel"........Seriously Louise it's grand, no need, really no need!!

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Louise has the gift of making expensive clothes look cheap. If you'd said that dress cost €50 I'd have said yeah, looks about right.
I was just thinking that. Firstly, that dress is disgusting. Secondly, it looks like it cost about 30Euro from a random boutique in a shopping centre in the Midlands.

• Haha

SazzyB

2538ED93-2B64-4FDA-98A1-E10A100C5FAD.jpeg

Came across this on Twitter earlier, so apt for so many of these influencers.

PS I’m vaxxed and boosted so not shade towards the vaccine!

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Marrakesh is like any other city in the world - there a bunch of kids-friendly attractions (water parks, surf lessons, malls, museums, aquariums etc).

Her followers are acting as if Marrakesh is some hole in the wall type of city when Morocco's stream of income is heavily dependent on tourism. It's a well-known spot for tourists as it is in the top 100 most popular destinations. Louise didn't discover some kind of hidden gem. Smh.

"Come home from Africa" - I know Morocco is in Africa, but she's making it sound like those Americans who say "I want to visit Europe someday" and think Europe is a country in itself. Just say you got back from Morocco - I think most educated people know where it is.

Last edited:

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Hilarious how she says her style has changed since the last time she attended Coachella, but I don't see any change in her style to be honest. It's the same cheap boring or tacky style. The only thing that's changed is her hair.

Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So Louise went to the Penneys PR event instead of her “friend” Aideen’s launch? There are no friends in that industry let me tell ya

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Read an article, think it was the huff post criticising Benefit for bring a bunch of influencers to Hawaii even though the locals don't want the tourism. Glad they are being called out and it doesn't surprise me that airhead Lou couldn't even be arsed to properly showcase the product, the two braincells she has probably melted in the heat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Her putting up the “mondayest monday” like what did Louise genuinely do all day today? I just can’t with her

• Haha

Emilyinparis20

Thanks you!!
save your time, it is such a bore!! I watched some of it and I was shocked at how bad it was! The video footage is so poor, the sound is awful and the constant breaks back to her in the apartment is so cringe!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she live up in that mezzanine now or what? Up there stomping back and forth all day. Stompy Lou, stop showing us the view. We all have windows and yours is nothing new!

• Haha