Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Louise has the gift of making expensive clothes look cheap. If you'd said that dress cost €50 I'd have said yeah, looks about right.

Reactions: 25

Addd

VIP Member
Imagine having Louise as a manager/boss 😂😂 you wouldn’t have a cloo what is going on.

Also if anyone was looking for a part time job, I think Dunne’s pay €13 an hour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Madscone

VIP Member
She's at a 90s theme party and dresses as a character from a noughties movie...am I missing something??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TheGlossy

VIP Member
The fact that she's releasing a burgundy set right before spring / summer says a lot about her lack of awareness. She released the light pink in the winter. Makes absolutely no sense. Granted, Ireland is not Spain or Australia and summer over here is generally pretty grim, but the colour pallet is still way off. She's not a fitness blogger nor is she a fashion designer/expert. I don't understand the thought process behind her setting up her own fashion line with no industry knowledge. You can't just become a fashion designer / stylish by snapping your fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lunasa

She must have read the rave reviews of the haircut here, she’s only gone further with it 😂
I don’t think she had much choice when it came to having her hair cut. I go to the same hair dressers as her, and was in at the same time as her a few months before Christmas. She was getting bonded hair extensions replaced, and the stylist told her that her hair was very weak and she would need to give her hair a break. She wasn’t happy about that and asked what else could be done. She was basically told that she had no choice because of the condition of her hair which looked very thin and short once all of the extensions were out. I think she had tape extensions put in around this time to thicken it out but not sure if it was during this appointment because I left before her, the joys of having super short hair myself!

I also couldn’t get over how rude she was, she was head down in her phone the entire time and the stylist had to constantly ask her to lift her head. She also had her laptop and books on the small table in front of her like a complete boss babe! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalala345

In Glenlo Abbey for the night & she goes the train outside is where we're having dinner. It's the bloody Pullman restaurant which is probably one of the most expensive places to eat in Galway & the "train" is original carriages from the Orient Express 🤦🏼‍♀️ All lost on our Lou

• Haha
  • Sick

lunasa

How is lying on your bed jade rolling your face or throwing a jar of moisturiser on to a bed supposed to entice anyone to buy this product?! Ffs she’s getting worse! When she did her apartment tour earlier this year her bathroom cabinet was stocked with Shiseido and we’re supposed to believe that she uses Nivea?! She’s the most useless, lazy flogger going.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

imbackagain

Can we please never forget the time she put up a Margaret Thatcher quote for international womens day 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

TheGlossy

VIP Member
It doesn't matter if she travels to Marrakesh or Donegal, she always shows the same boring content. She never really shows any landscapes or interesting cultural spots. She went to Marrakesh to eat sushi - I mean smh. She posted multiple pictures of her breakfast - coffee is the same colour no matter where you go. We don't need to see this. Instead of visiting a museum to learn about local culture, she went to the YSL museum. Man she's such a bore.

Plus, she annoys me when she calls souks "local markets". It's a souk Louise - it's not a bad word, you can say it!

Then again, you can't expect much from someone who gets her travel recommendations from NETFLIX.

Last edited:

Emilyinparis20

There is no way her arse isn’t on show!!! It’s soooo short! And the outfit is the completely wrong decade! The movie takes place in the 80s and 2000s and came out in like ‘03 - as always, Louise is always off the mark

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I thought she was meant to be a content creator? So why is she outsourcing yet ANOTHER part of Cloo? What is her job in Cloo exactly? She has a designer, a manufacturer, a fulfilment company and now she wants a content creator and someone to manage the Cloo insta for 3 measly hrs a week. This is more of her just wanting to be known as a founder but not have to actually do anything in order to manage the business herself.

She wants to still be able to trot and pout and try on clothes in her mezzanine and doing three hours work a week would take away time that she spends faffing about in front of the mirror and doing sweet f all else. I would be embarrassed to put that job advertisement out. That is all of the work that she as “founder” should be doing herself. The business is barley three months old and she seems to want the status of being a business woman already without a actually doing any of the work, just outsourcing everything. This is why the whole thing will fail on his arse. She is so embarrassing honestly

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her reel for the long weekend was yet again an absolute cringefest.
Making a reel out of the most mundane things ever, getting up, making a coffee, taking vitamins that do nothing but help empty your pocket, getting dressed. Like please Louise!!!
She really likes to make getting dressed some kind of amazing achievement. LOL she's the most immature thirty year old around.
I especially loved her list afew weeks ago where she wrote " wear CLOO all day" 😂😂😂 gas bitch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think it's a case of who you know not what you know with Louise, she is definitely in with somebody that chooses who goes on which press trips because she is getting some good ones and let's be honest she is boring and not very good at her so called job!!

Reactions: 21