Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgirlo

I wouldn't underestimate how much Louise makes from influencing, as people have already said, some Irish influencers are getting thousands per post.. Jess Redden made a mistake a while back showing her diary, where she had noted payments from Clarins, Revive Active, etc - she was getting over €3000 for Clarins collabs alone.

Also, tax write-offs probably mean she spends very little in reality, if she can link it back to business expenses.
I doubt Cloo cost her that much in the long run; you just need to look at the cost price of items on Ali Express so see how cheap it can be if you buy in bulk. I'd say her biggest expense there was storage, and the marketing/throwing the launch party tbh.
If she was down money from Cloo, she'd be pushing it more for sales. She's very blasé about it, so it mustn't have been that big an investment.

The only time I've seen her rattled was the move back from New York; I'd say she was down a serious amount of cash there, but a couple of collabs once she was back home with major brands, and she was probably back on an even keel.

On a side note; I will never understand the set up with that poor little dog. It's absolutely gross to do that to a pet.

Reactions: 22

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Moaning about a queue for a PCR in Iceland to get home, when most people are isolating in their homes with 20,000 plus cases in Ireland, tone deaf

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I think her main problem is that she lacks focus and direction. She's never been a "fitness" blogger / Instagrammer yet she decided to come up with an activewear brand. It simply does not align with her professional persona. She is known as a "fashion" model and fast-fashion advertising / styling. Sure, she may have taken up a real interest in working out during lockdown (and tons of other people did as well), but it doesn't mean this should turn into a business endeavor. Some of us learned how to bake or paint, but it doesn't mean we've decided to switch gears and turn these hobbies into full-time jobs. She lacks consistency and seems to have a very short attention span when it comes to endeavors that require steady hard work. I honestly don't think she has the stamina or leadership qualities to be a CEO of any brand. She should have spent this time figuring out what she's truly passionate about instead.

• Heart

Limmy91

Honestly my heart breaks for poor little cooper. She literally had 6 months to swan around and be selfish and she can’t even stay with him for a few weeks? He’s only arrived in Ireland a few weeks ago. The poor dog, it must be so tough to be moved around between his “2 moms” and then to be abandoned by one of them. He might be comfortable with Megan and her fam but it’s unfair to them too - they didn’t sign up to this.

Sorry I just can’t imagine doing that to my own dog. It’s so upsetting

Reactions: 21
As beautiful as her apartment is, I couldn’t be dealing with all those windows with no blinds/curtains on them. It doesn’t strike you as a cosy apartment when it gets dark

Lalala345

Had to laugh at her asking if she needs an esta the day before leaving. Like it's $14. If you can afford to go to NY, I'm sure you can afford that on the off-chance you need it 🙄🙄

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That poor dog must be so confused. Not an ounce of stability or security since the day it was born, and passed from house to house and Billy to Jack. They should all be ashamed of themselves

LoopyBee

This NY trip is unvelievably boring. I know the Irish "influencer" market is quite small in comparison to globally, but I really wonder WHO Louise is influencing at this point.

I think ultimately Louise is a puppet for brands, and other influencers are creating a following with interest in THEM.

Ciara O'Donerty and Niamh O'Sullivan are two ladies who strike me as intelligent. They're smarter about their personal brand in general, and feel relatable. They also legitimately produce unique content.

Louise on the other hand feels like she's just being sent gifts by brands, and displays them. She's not a very clever girl, and doesn't have any USP or something to make her stand apart. She's a billboard for brands, doing what they ask her to. I haven't really heard her sincere opinion on anything. Not even sure if she has well established opinions. How much longer can she stay relevant for?

Ryan80

VIP Member
Ah lads, she has posted a photo of her in the toilet on the plane and talking about her new Clooless leggings and how they are an insane fit.

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wonder is she scratching her head bemused at the lack of interest when she was so cock sure of herself and her guaranteed kick back. If she even had half the charm she used to have it would have been a success, she used to be a really nice girl and very driven and I enjoyed watching her. Now she’s just so full of herself, puts minimal effort into anything, seems to have lost brain cells over the last year and just comes across like an airhead who doesn’t want to be anything but an airhead. She thought she could push any old shit and that it would be a hit.

Why was she so awkward and embarrassed going through her own products? It was so rushed and it seemed like she couldn’t wait for it to be over. Talking so fast and repeating words like “flattering”.I suppose I would be embarrassed too if I launched a brand just so I could put the word founder in my insta bio.

A lot of the influencers are panicked to launch brands to stay relevant and keep up with the Jones so they are taken more seriously but most of them have zero CLOO and it’s all for the gram or to be recognised as a “business woman” Sinead curvy style launched a brand and its 2 products and they’re not even in stock 🤔 Joanna Cooper’s stock ran out after 2 weeks and the brand page has fallen off the face of the earth. What are these people doing?🙊

Compare to Aimee Connolly when she talks about her products, a classy business woman who has a genuine passion for her products and spends a lot of her time getting the products right.

• Haha

eabhakx

The fact that she needed a moving van just goes to show the amount of freebie clutter she's gathered. Most people can move with 1 or 2 runs in their car. Prob one truck for her clothes alone. I'd say the old apartment looks lovely again now that it's been decluttered. Her new place looks lovely but guaranteed she'll have another paid partnership with EZ living or some place and every inch of floor space will be filled with unnecessary crap

Addd

VIP Member
I understand people are excited about restrictions lifting, but it’s hardly going to make much difference to Louise is it? It’s not as if she was following the same rules as the rest of us anyway