Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. This brand was a testament to her arrogance and she didn’t even try and hide the fact that it was Chinese tat and doing it for the financial kick back rather than the love of “designing”, working out or finding the perfect gym gear. She has gotten so greedy over the last few years and is more out of tune now than ever. I sometimes wonder where it all went wrong for her. She used to be such a nice down to earth girl but she’s up her own arse now and is lazy and greedy and I’m glad her brand was a flop

Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In all her montage of missing the gaf she hasn’t posted one thing about Megan who had to put up with her shite and feed and water her all year AND take care of her dog. What a selfish dose

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I think he probably likes her because she's "unproblematic" in the sense that her entire life is very stagnant and she does not have any kind of stress. Regular women have to deal with all kinds of stress factors and lot of men don't deal well with the emotional side of women. Not saying all women are emotional, but you know what I mean.

He probably wants a hassle free relationship and that's what he's getting. All they talk about is their next vacation, the next restaurant they're going to try and what movie to watch.

• Heart

Susan99

Cooper’s little square of plastic grass is literally the most depressing thing I’ve seen in a while. She has to be the most selfish dog owner I’ve ever come across
They could have gotten a lovely house with a back garden for the amount they’re paying for that apartment but it would not have been as instagram worthy as the new apartment! That’s what dog owners would/should have done!

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I like the shorter hair on her I think it’s nice. I had a serious aversion to her long curled brassy extensions so anything is an improvement. The sweater tied around her shoulders made me lol, what is she like. If Jedward had a triplet it would be Louise and I feel bad saying that as I feel like I’m shading Jedward

• Haha
Reactions: 24

eabhakx

Used to enjoy her page when she was in New York and watched most of her vlogs. Back then she actually seemed interesting, determined and somewhat relatable. Since she's come back and got the bf every story or post she puts up is sponsored or a paid partnership. She has become so boring and simply uses her IG account as an adverts board. Nothing is posted unless it's paid promo. Even the ClooLoo range is just a money making scheme. Order in cheap tat from China, add a 90% markup and flog it to the sheep. She doesn't deserve any success from the brand. Cruel and all as it sounds, she doesn't care about it or her followers. It's all about the money

• Heart

CreepinItReal

"If you follow me a while you know I'm a big fan of mac"... I started following her the first time she was in New York and I don't remember ever hearing about Mac?
It was benefit a month ago, Catrice before that, whatever space nk sponsored, Charlotte Tilbury... Hard to keep up!!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Put the phone down Lou she seems to think she she a PHD in geography since coming back, the going on of her 🙄

My absolute pet peeve when people go away somewhere for three days and act all culturally enriched when they come back like please just no

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Lou ‘what are you shopping today?’
Me ‘nothing Lou, absolutely nothing, it’s January and if the last two years have taught me anything, I don’t need a load of clothes, make up, shoes or sh1te’

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Marymary41

If ClooLu had any sort of a business brain rambling around in her head at all wouldn’t you think she would’ve at least featured one piece of her tacky clothing on this trip? Try to gather some sales. Rosie is a walking advertisement for her brand almost daily. I think this alone speaks volumes about how much she actually cares about it.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“This is my life now” what, having to take your poor dog out to the toilet? Of course he doesn’t want to go on that pathetic plastic grass! She is the most selfish and inconsiderate dog owner. How dare Cooper need to go out for a wee

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She couldn’t care less about the brand. She is killing time making money until she gets the ring and the Range Rover and can be a carpool mom. I’m predicting an engagement Christmas 2022 followed by 5 hen nights, the wedding the following year and a few vanilla ice babies after that. She will sell their souls like she sold her own and end up a miserable alcoholic by the time she is 40. (Jokes but maybe because she drinks a lot & will be irrelevant soon enough).

• Haha

eabhakx

"Double points for a weekend gym session" - yeah maybe if you worked a 9-5 Monday to Friday. I don't know how she isn't bored out of her mind sitting at home all day at nothing. Same goes for the other influencers who are on their rear waiting by the door for a PR parcel or a paid ad in their DMs. It must be the most unfulfilling life

Reactions: 22

Addd

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. When the brand launched it took her two days to come on and discuss the brand, apart from the launch party and Louise going on national tv basically saying she’s in it for the money we heard nothing more about the brand, until she did a rushed 8 minute video of “trying on the collection”. The morning of the launch she was more preoccupied with doing Black Friday shopping on Arnotts.
You can tell her heart isn’t in the brand one bit and she just wants to tick the instahun box of owning a brand (along with making a quick buck).

Edit to also note, a few weeks ago her following was at 214K and now it’s up at 215K, so maybe she was buying followers and has been shadowbanned?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Poor Megan seems the type of soft person who others would take advantage of. I sense a loneliness from her. Louise was never interested in having a friendship with her she was just someone to split the rent with and had the added perk of feeding Louise. As soon as Louise could she exited stage left from that arrangement but now seemingly still uses her good nature because she probably has little else going on