Louclaireslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work out what that means 🤔
I read it as having achieved dropping to 7st7 but that can’t be right surely she’d be emaciated, I’m 5 foot 6 and that’s too low for my height and she’s taller

Reactions: 1
I read it as having achieved dropping to 7st7 but that can’t be right surely she’d be emaciated, I’m 5 foot 6 and that’s too low for my height and she’s taller
Does she mean she's 9 stone 9.5 and she's lost 7 stone 7 🤔

Reactions: 2
You need to share stories just before the 24 hours that they’re live for is up. i think she’s definitely doing a Colleen. I’m blocked for posting here.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have toned down the pink, but still a lover of bright colours. Judging by her holiday pics she's maintained the weight loss and in most of the pics she looks good to be fair.

Reactions: 3
She seems so insecure! I hope she realises her weight doesn't actually matter in the gran scheme of things

Reactions: 5
Only just found this thread. I’m quite new to her & found th constant pink thing a bit much. She’s wearing other stuff now. She posted this earlier
---
I’m wondering if she’s struggling to keep the weight off or if she’s just constantly obsessing about it
It wouldn't surprise me if she gains it all back eventually. She's lost it by doung 3+ hours of exercise a day. There's no way she'll be able to keep that up forever

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the update. She deleted me and I never wished her ill will, all I did was like her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found this thread again. She’s still obsessive about exercise & food & still seems to feel the need to justify herself.. nobody really cares. She’s constantly posting about what classes she’s doing & going for a walk during the day .. burning 1000 cals daily with exercise. She’s just irritating and self obsessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3