Louclaireslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go Tattlers.

To summarise, has lost 5.5 stone in 4.5 months on slimming world. Has clearly disordered eating and a really bad attitude 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I know the accusation will be jealousy but I have genuine concern. This girl does 3 hours of exercise per day minimum. Rarely posts food (probably because there isn’t much) and if she has something she considers a ‘treat’ she spends days justifying it to an imaginary, aggressive group of followers. Slimming World are meant to recognise disordered eating but what they do instead is award her slimmer of the year. Her aggressive attitude towards seemingly nobody is alarming. I hope she has support around her because this will go south one way or another ☹. Look at her loss chart and tell me that is normal? Look at her on holiday posting and obsessively justifying everything she ate and tell me that is normal?

Reactions: 9
I know the accusation will be jealousy but I have genuine concern. This girl does 3 hours of exercise per day minimum. Rarely posts food (probably because there isn’t much) and if she has something she considers a ‘treat’ she spends days justifying it to an imaginary, aggressive group of followers. Slimming World are meant to recognise disordered eating but what they do instead is award her slimmer of the year. Her aggressive attitude towards seemingly nobody is alarming. I hope she has support around her because this will go south one way or another ☹. Look at her loss chart and tell me that is normal? Look at her on holiday posting and obsessively justifying everything she ate and tell me that is normal?
It’s so worrying. Her ‘journey’ is an obsession, she hasn’t had a loss less than 2.5lb. Some weeks she’s lost the best part of half a stone in a week. The sad thing is people see this as inspirational, rather than a borderline eating disorder. The other day she had spinach, mushrooms and an egg for dinner!!! It’s probably no more than 150 calories for her main meal 🙈

For perspective, this is her chart of weightloss that she posted. She also follows My Fitness Pal so I'd say she calorie counts and it's not all down to the luck of slimming world and their rules
So unhealthy. And completely unsustainable.

Reactions: 6
So unhealthy. And completely unsustainable.
She must be on about 1000 cals a day to get those losses, if that. I was the same weight as her at one point and even on 1600 cals a day with exercise, I was getting 2lb losses a week after the initial big losses. I didn't drink or eat takwaways either. She's deffo restricted to the max

Reactions: 5
She must be on about 1000 cals a day to get those losses, if that. I was the same weight as her at one point and even on 1600 cals a day with exercise, I was getting 2lb losses a week after the initial big losses. I didn't drink or eat takwaways either. She's deffo restricted to the max
I don’t think she’s given a seconds thought about the fact that she’s going to have to factor what she is doing now into her life in 10 years time if she wants to sustain this weight loss. As soon as she even slightly shifts what she’s doing, ie isn’t doing three hours of exercise a day, isn’t super restricting her food and calories, she’s going to see small gains. She is sooooo restricted at the moment. Makes me sick that slimming world reward this sort of behaviour. I’ve been there, and I look back on it now and literally hate them for it.

• Heart
It’s so worrying. Her ‘journey’ is an obsession, she hasn’t had a loss less than 2.5lb. Some weeks she’s lost the best part of half a stone in a week. The sad thing is people see this as inspirational, rather than a borderline eating disorder. The other day she had spinach, mushrooms and an egg for dinner!!! It’s probably no more than 150 calories for her main meal 🙈
I was going to screenshot that exact meal to here! That wouldn’t even be a great breakfast let alone a dinner

Reactions: 5
She said carbs don’t agree with her which is why she avoids them. But I’m not sure how much I buy that, she just knows she gets monster losses by excluding them.
Don't people with WLS follow low carb diets? It's weird. If you look at her very first post, it's one of a sw curry book. Just randomly. Something is off to me 🤔

I know I said it on the SW thread but I’m pretty sure she has some sort of communication difficulty as her posts are quite incoherent. That would also explain the obsessive behaviour around exercise and food, and unnecessary aggression/ defensive attitude. It’s a recipe for disaster as she’ll end up seriously unwell (physically and mentally) or like others have said, spiral and gain massively.

I am going to email SW and ask them to explain why this consultant is praising someone with an obvious eating disorder who doesn't even follow SW rules

Reactions: 8
For perspective, this is her chart of weightloss that she posted. She also follows My Fitness Pal so I'd say she calorie counts and it's not all down to the luck of slimming world and their rules
Wonder what she'll do now. She's 2lbs out of target range now as she's lost 5lbs since hitting target and she's still aiming for losses.
Can't see her doubling her healthy extras now she's at target

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wonder what she'll do now. She's 2lbs out of target range now as she's lost 5lbs since hitting target and she's still aiming for losses.
Can't see her doubling her healthy extras now she's at target
Didn't she say she's lowering her target or have I got that wrong? I don't think she will either she's too hooked on the buzz of losing

Didn't she say she's lowering her target or have I got that wrong? I don't think she will either she's too hooked on the buzz of losing
I think she’s almost at the target she reset. It’s falling off her, she’s never going to be able to keep it up.

Reactions: 7
She did say she was lowering her target. Then had an argument with an imaginary follower about it then kept going on about being 5ft 8in for some reason

• Haha