Louclaireslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
As a keen club runner I’d love to see a screenshot of the splits ? I’m blocked btw. For no reason.
This is 15km the 10km was 55mins which I know is a decent time - she’s not a club runner I think she’s a dirty stop and starter in Strava 🤣
213BE30F-A0F5-4868-AE7E-485B533702F0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, these are the splits off my last 10K and mine are all very similar (ignore the last one I didn’t turn my watch off straight away!) 1:04 was the total time. I could never stop and start my watch I have to keep moving or I’ll just grind to a halt if I take a break 🤣

On another note she shared a photo earlier in the week in skinny jeans and a white top and I don’t believe she’s maintaining - you could see the top of her rib cage. All that exercise and not enough food will cause muscle wastage, she’s not eating nearly enough from what we see on Instagram to fuel it all.
30A2C2B5-93C0-432D-BE66-67C34595A72C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t know, these are the splits off my last 10K and mine are all very similar (ignore the last one I didn’t turn my watch off straight away!) 1:04 was the total time. I could never stop and start my watch I have to keep moving or I’ll just grind to a halt if I take a break 🤣

On another note she shared a photo earlier in the week in skinny jeans and a white top and I don’t believe she’s maintaining - you could see the top of her rib cage. All that exercise and not enough food will cause muscle wastage, she’s not eating nearly enough from what we see on Instagram to fuel it all. View attachment 2089690
Yours are great times and I think 1.05 ish for a 10k is good. I was between 1.00 and 1.15 depending on how I was feeling. She’s just taken up running and running alone and is doing 10k in 55 mins. I ran with some decent club runners and that would be their normal not pushing themselves in a race pace. Perhaps all her routes are downhill🤔
I agree I think she is still losing - she can’t maintain after doing a run and two exercise classes a day. It’s a shame as she looks good she doesn’t need to keep up this intensity

Ok, her splits are v good but entirely possible. Some people naturally take to running and could get this sort of time with minimal slog. But I wouldn’t put the pause start past her. Only way to see it would be to find a strava page for her. I’ve looked but couldn’t find it.
---
And another thing. She can’t keep this exercise and calorie burn up with this tiny level of food. Eventually, unless she receives help her heart will stop. I hope her fiancé is watching out for her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yours are great times and I think 1.05 ish for a 10k is good. I was between 1.00 and 1.15 depending on how I was feeling. She’s just taken up running and running alone and is doing 10k in 55 mins. I ran with some decent club runners and that would be their normal not pushing themselves in a race pace. Perhaps all her routes are downhill🤔
I agree I think she is still losing - she can’t maintain after doing a run and two exercise classes a day. It’s a shame as she looks good she doesn’t need to keep up this intensity
Aw thank you 😊 I’m trying to get back into running this year, think my best time a few years ago was 58 mins for 10K but that was when I was over a stone lighter! 1.15 is still really good!

I really don’t know, she said she used to be into fitness for years so maybe it’s just quickly come back to her. A lot of people are just fast runners naturally, I remember once wanting to kill my bf because he decided last minute to do a 10K with me having not ran in about a decade and did it in 45 mins 😂
---
Ok, her splits are v good but entirely possible. Some people naturally take to running and could get this sort of time with minimal slog. But I wouldn’t put the pause start past her. Only way to see it would be to find a strava page for her. I’ve looked but couldn’t find it.
---
And another thing. She can’t keep this exercise and calorie burn up with this tiny level of food. Eventually, unless she receives help her heart will stop. I hope her fiancé is watching out for her
No it is totally not sustainable. Her meals either look like a starter or a child’s portion. She will end up in hospital if she carries on.

Reactions: 1
Loving you guys saying those splits are good and a bit odd, that’s what mine - a very average and pretty middle of the pack - runners splits used to look like before I had my baby 😂

Loving you guys saying those splits are good and a bit odd, that’s what mine - a very average and pretty middle of the pack - runners splits used to look like before I had my baby 😂
I never said they were good, that’s not why I posted it. I was just saying that there wasn’t much difference between each one and I hadn’t been pausing my watch 🤷‍♀️ everyone has to start somewhere…

• Haha
I never said they were good, that’s not why I posted it. I was just saying that there wasn’t much difference between each one and I hadn’t been pausing my watch 🤷‍♀️ everyone has to start somewhere…
Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. I think the original poster who bought it up said they were good. Sometimes I have (had… I haven’t run in nearly a year due to pregnancy) runs where my splits just line up really nicely. It’s not that uncommon I think.

I wish I could run. She’s boring me now 😂 Anyone got any posts of her latest wardrobe? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet she’s lying 🤥 about running.
Lying little b*tch! 🤣
She thinks she’s better than everyone!

I'm seriously concerned for her
She is eating no carbs
She must be well under 1200 cal a day and burning it all off
This is disordered , her brain is now programmed to burn what she eats
She is unwell and I hope her family can see this but I fear if they approach it she will go nuts at them
She is skinny very skinny

Reactions: 7
It looks like she’s had another cull as she’s removed me as a follower. I’ve never interacted with her so wonder if that’s why?

40,000 steps today… someone needs to stage an intervention 😳 This is not going to end well…

• Wow
Reactions: 4