Lou Teasdale @louteasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her mum saying 'something unusual happened' at the police station is really interesting......

Reactions: 1
It seems that Lou is not over Jay, and is especially understandable after her reported miscarriage. She keeps referencing him here, and is probably not happy that he moved on before she did.
I agree and it seems like it was a pretty rocky and stressful relationship and that going by her being her due date she got pregnant after them not being together that long ( a few months ) which I think fuelled whatever went on between them :(

I think he’s trying to address his evident red flags now judging by his latest podcast but it must hurt Lou that it’s only now after he almost ballsed it up with Lizzie he’s addressing it and not after whatever went down with them as a couple . That whole podcast was primarily about Lizzie and not Lou. It seems they split late last year and he just looked totally gutted and depressed during that podcast with Mark. They’re back together now by all accounts although she’s barely in the country 🤓

I totally missed that he was with Lizzie before being with her now. Do they live together now?

So he was with Lou after meeting at Coachella, they broke up, then got back together, speculating that she was pregnant summer 2022 with the baby due March 2023, she’s had a miscarriage & they’ve broken up towards the end of 2022, he’s got with Lizzie at some point, they’ve split & he’s done the podcast at the end of 2023 & now they’re back together??! 🤯 I’d assumed he was talking about Lou in the podcast but if he broke up with Lizzie around then, makes sense when he said he’d been crying loads. Wow, what a headache!

They both seem to be away quite a bit, guessing it works for them. I didn’t realise she was only 30, saw her story about a lot of her friends are taking the next step having kids but that’s not her next step.

I totally missed that he was with Lizzie before being with her now. Do they live together now?

So he was with Lou after meeting at Coachella, they broke up, then got back together, speculating that she was pregnant summer 2022 with the baby due March 2023, she’s had a miscarriage & they’ve broken up towards the end of 2022, he’s got with Lizzie at some point, they’ve split & he’s done the podcast at the end of 2023 & now they’re back together??! 🤯 I’d assumed he was talking about Lou in the podcast but if he broke up with Lizzie around then, makes sense when he said he’d been crying loads. Wow, what a headache!

They both seem to be away quite a bit, guessing it works for them. I didn’t realise she was only 30, saw her story about a lot of her friends are taking the next step having kids but that’s not her next step.
Lou is 40 I think, not 30

Emi letting her 12 year old daughter use her fake tan 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's desperate to be a 'cool' mum isn't she but she just comes across cringey

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Emi letting her 12 year old daughter use her fake tan 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's desperate to be a 'cool' mum isn't she but she just comes across cringey
I always think this about her being a ‘cool’ mum but in reality it’s just super cringey! Be a parent, not a friend 🙄