Lou Teasdale @louteasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lou just wasn’t the right person for Caroline to be around towards the end of her life, for numerous reasons. And I can imagine they struggle with the fact Lou left her alone, when she was supposed to stay with her until a family member arrived, when an ambulance had already been called for her the night before. Not say what happened was Lou’s fault though, Caroline told her to leave.
What were the reasons for her not being good to be around?

I’m also on that one! Put it away lasses. We know what you look like more than ourselves
It’s really hard to not say something negative but I REALLY want to🤣. But at her age and with that body, she needs to put it away - MEOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah it is a bit if my speculation about what that day was about is right 😔. I do remember seeing an Insta story when they were still, on Bournemouth beach & obviously Lou was in a bikini! I did think she looked pregnant, possibly the angle but she did look rounder.
How did it come out that he’s with Lizzy now? Looked at her Insta & she’s the female version of him with all the mountain climbing & exploring.

Reactions: 2
I don't know all that much about JM and LD but they've been on then off, now back on so.....just like he was with Lou....watch this space I guess although he's not really one for the public eye so it's none of our business. I do genuinely feel for LT to be honest tho. I was dubious (because she was so vague about it in all her posts) but seeing that she's openly said now that she lost a baby, my heart aches a bit for her. :( Hardest thing in the world.

Reactions: 4
I was always surprised at how public Lou was with details about Lux’s school when she was younger. Like posting pictures of her in her uniform with full badge in view with the name of the school. There are some right nutters in the 1D fandom and add pedos on top of that it seemed quite irresponsible to me.

I still wonder what happened between her and Harry’s working relationship and what went down between her and Sam a few years ago. They’ve made up now but it seemed quite serious.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Lou will watch/listen to this podcast. He’s talking about grief, loss & pain from a relationship that triggered his awareness of how emotionally shut off he is & how he couldn’t figure out why he acted the way he did in a certain situation. He’s got a therapist & relationship coach.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Nothing from Lou about PoW after all her stories over the past few weeks slagging her off and putting her on the missing list? Pitiful.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what other evidence they found and how Lou et al will respond to this

I was reading another article this morning, I think it was saying that the investigating DI will now be compelled to give a statement on why they didn't follow the CPS decision not to prosecute, and about their attendance at the arrest? So not new evidence of the incident itself, but the investigation

I think that's what the indy is saying anyway

Reactions: 5