Lou Teasdale @louteasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lou is spoken about in multiple other threads so thought to make one to discuss her

Reactions: 2
So have her & Jay Morton split? She’s got an Insta post about heartbreak & commented about having an emotional support giraffe!

I think still together. Heard a few rumours of a miscarriage. Could be wrong.
Highly doubt a miscarriage but she allowed people to perceive it that way which is shite. Bit of an up and down relationship. Judging by the fairly obvious unfollowing of each other and that he deleted her pics from his IG, i'd say it's over. I also could of course be wrong!

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure his manager used to follow Lou but doesn’t look like she does anymore. She does still follow her home account & the account still follows Jay.
She’s said before that she wants to give Lux a sibling & had her eggs frozen a few years ago. If there was a loss I’m not sure why they’d unfollow & Jay delete pics but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pretty sure his manager used to follow Lou but doesn’t look like she does anymore. She does still follow her home account & the account still follows Jay.
She’s said before that she wants to give Lux a sibling & had her eggs frozen a few years ago. If there was a loss I’m not sure why they’d unfollow & Jay delete pics but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

These 'unfollows' are so pertinent. They are statements. Even his mama unfollowed her. 🙄. Maybe she can buy herself some more bots to replace them ;)

Reactions: 3
It’s CF’s birthday & Lou has posted saying she could’ve done with Caroline these past few weeks, also that she knows she’s looking after him up there. Who’s the ‘him?’ She loves a cryptic post.

It’s CF’s birthday & Lou has posted saying she could’ve done with Caroline these past few weeks, also that she knows she’s looking after him up there. Who’s the ‘him?’ She loves a cryptic post.
Could that be another hint at a miscarriage/baby loss?

Yeah that's cryptic .

I just don't know , when I had my miscarriage I wasn't jetting off on holiday in a bikini weeks after said event . If she knew sex of baby , she was a decent amount along .

And I'm not comparing my loss to hers at all bye but ...... I dunno the way everyone related to Jay has dropped off her radar is weird , I wouldn't expect him and those close to him to disassociate from her if she'd just miscarried?

I'm obviously devastated for her for her if this is the case , baby loss is a hurtful MFer . 🥺

• Heart
They definitely have split as she and her friends no longer follow jay. Her sister Sam posted a screen shot of a insta post of him with a couple of other people Agee days after Lou’s cryptic post which seems to be about miscarriage. I think they split slightly before the miscarriage and guess she knew the sex and named him something beginning with O and the M in the post is obvs Morton. Also recently Lou posted on stories Sam with a big bottle of gaviscon saying “pregnancy announcement” wonder if that was a joke or she is pregnant which would be very hard for Lou if she’s recently lost a baby

I dont understand how or why she has so many followers. Over 5million? Ex hairdresser for 1D?

I dont understand how or why she has so many followers. Over 5million? Ex hairdresser for 1D?
It’s likely that they all came from the 1D days. The fans literally followed anyone connected with the band in any way. Look at the Tomlinson sisters and their followings.

I did wonder if they had split. I was very surprised they were together in the first place as like chalk and cheese.

She gets some hot guys! I think Lux’s dad is fit, they seem to be very close still

She is an attractive girl if you like someone that looks like they could do with a wash and stuffed full of filler. If she did have a miscarriage then that is awful but I don't see the need to plaster you life all over Instagram.

Reactions: 5
She is an attractive girl if you like someone that looks like they could do with a wash and stuffed full of filler. If she did have a miscarriage then that is awful but I don't see the need to plaster you life all over Instagram.
Like most people, she looked so much better before she started messing around with her face. She was really pretty before but now she just looks a bit hard faced.

Reactions: 7
I’d never heard of her before she got with Jay. She’s doing a lot of Insta posts/stories lately. Is it revenge posting/f*ck you look at me & all for his benefit, or was she like this pre the loved up bubble?

I’d never heard of her before she got with Jay. She’s doing a lot of Insta posts/stories lately. Is it revenge posting/f*ck you look at me & all for his benefit, or was she like this pre the loved up bubble?
Def some revenge posting , very passive aggressive vibes 'look how much i'm hurting, look at my broken heart on holiday in a bikini and new hair' give me strength , i noticed when it was evident they were on the rocks, she did a 'lovedump' post of loads of images and he wasn't in a single one of them. Like why post that? Seems spiteful. I think he had a lucky escape. (and on a super side note because im super nosey , he recently followed an account all about dealing with narcissists....and also some hot blonde surfer chicks. hahahah

Reactions: 5