Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I picked up on that one. When did they actually split up? Did she broach them subject at the time? I only realised she was single through this thread. Her hubby must be paying an awful lot of money for her to stay there whilst not working.
Yes but I’m guessing if his firm built it wouldn’t have cost as much as if it was you or I building .... she’s mentioned it a few times he’s not there but presumably was when they built it.

Polava

VIP Member
It’s this kind of blatant begging that annoys me, I can’t stick her. It’s like the constant moaning about her hair. You know she’s after some sort of freebie treatment or some high quality hair care
Oh she moans full stop! About everything. Wants a rug for the hallway now. Beg, beg!

Morris you probably live in a council flat with your husband and malnourished child who can hear your husband sloping in his one inch down your gaping flaps like a penny down a hall way

Polava

VIP Member
Anyone else order really expensive stuff and have no recollection of ordering it? Nah! Must order/beg a hell of a lot of stuff to not remember what’s arriving!

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
thats amazing! After just watching her video, I couldn’t believe how rude she was to the man and came on here to see if she had her own thread. She said “it’s ok they know me in this shop” but actually it was so so rude and dismissive how she acted to that poor guy and wasn’t even remotely humorous.
I bet he was doing a happy dance when he seen her leave 😂

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s such a scruffy looking thing. Wish she’d do something with her hair. The main thing that pisses me off is the lack of ad notices. Does she have a husband?
Just realised she’s separated/divorced as someone asked where he was. Maybe explains the begging.

Ahhh

I’m so confused. She always says this just turned up. How can a bunch of flowers turn up? How do the companies know her address?