Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
As if by magic. Last week wanting to sort out living room. This week, working with an interior designer on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Polava

VIP Member
Odd how she ‘never has any money’ for anything, yet spanks loads of money on everything. Now she’s got an interior designer in, to............pick a living room paint colour!! 🙄

Essjay123

No idea.
She’s really cagey about that part of her life. Someone’s funding that massive house though. Unless her ex was very rich.
she messaged her partner this week when she was showing the cellar/gym.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s started the garden and doing living room too. Does she work? If not she’s doing ok on her own. Hubby must be skint!

I found her rude in my private contact with her too. She asked for advice and I gave her it a couple of times and she saw it and acknowledged it with words but didn’t once say thanks or anything. She’s a bitch
Same - I found this, very Curt - no manners

Mutley98

VIP Member
Six people sitting out and her on her phone makes seven.! RULEBREAK feel like sending it to her local constabulary, doubt from two separate households either and no social distancing. I’ve not seen my dad in months, it’s freezing where I live so not risking his health by being outside. We will stick to FaceTime for time being

Attachments

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Ah I thought you all meant Lottie. Looked at this other birds post and yeah it’s another ‘dragged up but married money’. Spot them a mile off.
It was the “Definitely Not!” Comment that did me!!! Why did she need him to walk her around the shop? When I go shopping in places like this I just look around myself before bothering the staff. She is obviously new money. Rude and insensitive.

Morris99

Oh wow the gifted sofas are nasty. They look so cheap. “I like that the covers just come off” it’s just a wooden frame and a cover. Reminds me of Ross’ godawful pivooooottt sofa on Friends. Anyway those awful sofas have made my day because she’s going to have to hide them out the way somehow
Terrible ! Now the poor dear is having to screen shot what she wants - this wreath but not real ! Her begging is off the scale. She begged for a garland last week, that will arrive next week.

she’s basically walking round her home pointing to things she needs. Clearly run out of money so now trying to get shit for free ??

That tree 🤣 unbelievably bad.
She’s also the worst at non declaring AD!

Polava

VIP Member
She mentioned wanting a rug for that area a couple of weeks back. ‘What does everyone think?’ Etc etc. Beggy bat!

Yesterday when she did stories on the bath stuff - surely she should have declared #ad or #gifted
Am new to all this ... but watching those stories made think she wasn’t being honest in some way