Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the begging paid off. Free summer holiday trip. Mentioned #discount on the first tagged post then that’s it !

Reactions: 3
All the begging paid off. Free summer holiday trip. Mentioned #discount on the first tagged post then that’s it !
Can you believe that!!!! She must be bloody loaded so could easily afford a holiday. Every bloody thing she gets is either free or discounted! I’m fucking fuming!

Reactions: 2
Can you believe that!!!! She must be bloody loaded so could easily afford a holiday. Every bloody thing she gets is either free or discounted! I’m fucking fuming!
And only a sneaky mention on the bottom of the latest post. She’s been given a discount in return for advertising the place, so that’s clearly an AD! ASA need to stop these brats pulling the wool over peoples eyes.

Reactions: 4
Reels lessons? Is that a thing? Do the lessons cover ‘chewing gum whilst talking on camera is a no, no!’

Another day.. another PR product ! Huge dresser! The amount of stuff this tax dodger has received is off the scale…… during a pandemic
Free £2k sofas
Free £3k hall make over
Free wooden floor
Free dresser ? £1k?
Free holiday discount.
free 2k garden furniture
Free huge gas bbq?
the list goes on !

all undeclared income

‘After 18 months of me moaning/begging for a new dresser, I’ve finally scammed one!. Skank.

She says she’s “bought” the new furniture for the living room! think she means “given to her for free”. Unbelievable!

She should really stop slagging the ex husband off, on a public forum. He’s still the father of her kids. She obviously got quite a handsome payout off him aswell. Never bite the hand that feeds. So vulgar and common!

Oh woe is me in my large house paid for by my ex and filled with freebies…. My friend has bought loads in Neptune but little old me couldn’t but I will refill my Neptune hand soap with fairy liquid as I’m such a pauper unless it’s a freebie.
she actually suggested marrying her friend as she’s obviously loaded because she bought lots.How about you get a job you freeloader and don’t rely on marriage to enable you to sit on your arse and take freebies.
she’s such a tight arse with no sense of morals she boils my piss!

Reactions: 6
She would literally advertise anything. That new wallpaper looks so cheap!
I’m actually gobsmacked at just how much stuff she gets gifted! She’s a shit influencer too. That house is full to the brim with free stuff. Sickening

Reactions: 5
Oh that living room looks proper shit. I assumed they were the old sofas off to the skip. No, they’re the new ones from Ikea so I can only assume when she has to put her own hand in her pocket that’s her budget and no freebie sofas. The pictures on the wall don’t line up behind the sofa it all just looks a bit crap.

Claire Garner! What were you thinking??

Claire Garner! What were you thinking??
I was also expecting some grand reveal! Why would you put your name to that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She really thinks she is something special. Her husband had enough of her spoilt, lazy ways.

I wish someone would gift her a wig because her hair looks bloody awful and scarecrow like today more than usual
That’s ok she’s just shown us her £108 Aveda shampoo and £80 conditioner. Relatable and it’s Obv not worth it based on her hair.

That’s ok she’s just shown us her £108 Aveda shampoo and £80 conditioner. Relatable and it’s Obv not worth it based on her hair.
Yeah i'll give that dodge, she always looks like shes brushed her hair with a toffee apple!!

Reactions: 1
Guess who’s on the beg again. Don’t think she’s heard of Google!

Getting gifted garden furniture to stick on those god awful dirty looking concrete slabs in her garden. These companies must be mad.