Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That carbonara type thing they made looked pure stodge. Not one bit appealing, no sauce, dry. Is he a chef or what? Why is she trying to make them cooking together a thing?

Reactions: 1
That carbonara type thing they made looked pure stodge. Not one bit appealing, no sauce, dry. Is he a chef or what? Why is she trying to make them cooking together a thing?
Another revenue stream for her when she gets the inevitable chop from RTE, they can't afford to pay somebody to look at the Kardashian's Instagrams everyday.

Reactions: 2
And there we have it - the husband is now on the podcast as a guest. She's desperate for them to be another Spencer & Vogue

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Have we just gotten to a stage where ads are blatantly fake and not even pretending to use the product. The posing with the 1664 at the Christmas Tree I can’t.

Have we just gotten to a stage where ads are blatantly fake and not even pretending to use the product. The posing with the 1664 at the Christmas Tree I can’t.
So ridiculous. They’d pretend to like anything for money.
I don’t think I have seen her and Fabio clink a glass of 1664 before they prepare an unappetising dinner. 🙄

Just listened there to Lottie reading the daily mail entertainment news. My God the way she gasps for breath at the end of every sentence. I’d heard it before but never as bad. It’s so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just listened there to Lottie reading the daily mail entertainment news. My God the way she gasps for breath at the end of every sentence. I’d heard it before but never as bad. It’s so strange.
She tries to be so earnest as if she's announcing the Kennedy assassination.

Unfortunately she ends up sounding ridiculous and vacuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Lottie. A former champion returning to DWTS to do Riverdance and the hosts want to talk to Bernard O'Shea & Marty Morrissey instead 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she for real not putting AD on all those stories with the luggage.
No way that wasn’t an ad so who does she think she is, not tagging it as such.
She has some neck.
Newsflash Lottie, introducing a bit of colour to your son’s wardrobe isn’t going to harm him.
The expensive packing cubes she’s trying to sell us yet she uses sandwich bags?

Reactions: 3
Is she for real not putting AD on all those stories with the luggage.
No way that wasn’t an ad so who does she think she is, not tagging it as such.
She has some neck.
Newsflash Lottie, introducing a bit of colour to your son’s wardrobe isn’t going to harm him.
The expensive packing cubes she’s trying to sell us yet she uses sandwich bags?
I was thinking similar but maybe it isn't and it's actually a beg for freebies by tagging them in it.

Who actually are these people that apparently inundate her with questions either about her skincare routine or packing for a holiday routine. 'Babe don't pack our suitcase until I find out how Lottie packs her'. Do people like this actually exist?

I was thinking similar but maybe it isn't and it's actually a beg for freebies by tagging them in it.

Who actually are these people that apparently inundate her with questions either about her skincare routine or packing for a holiday routine. 'Babe don't pack our suitcase until I find out how Lottie packs her'. Do people like this actually exist?
But it has to be an Ad because do we think Lottie paid €80 for the packing cubes alone not to mention the expensive bags when she informed us she actually uses sandwich bags.
Not sure if the Environ stories was an ad or a beg for the specific products she mentioned.
No one is asking her about a skin routine or packing routine, it’s such BS.
Is it a freebie staycation in Roscommon Lottie?

Ooh shade thrown by Jen on her insta...Laura fox filling in for her?!! Even though Lottie has done a few shifts?!!

Just that she's on hols and praising Laura for being in her seat while she's away!! I'd honestly take Lottie over Laura to be honest tho 🫣
yeah and you would think Lottie and Jen are so close conserving they’ve a podcast .
I agree , can’t stand Laura!

yeah and you would think Lottie and Jen are so close conserving they’ve a podcast .
I agree , can’t stand Laura!
I'm in two minds about Lottie and Jen. I.heard Jen say to Lottie 'it's not all about you' (can't remember what Lottie was going on about, but I remember thinking 'Oooh'.

But then they started a podcast together ?

When will Lottie get the hint that RTE/2FM don't really rate her? They gave her the gig this week when half the country is probably still off and Laura Fox probably couldn't be bothered to do it.

It comes across as if RTE bosses give her as little as possible to do so that she leaves but yet she seems content/not taking the hint.

Reactions: 4
When will Lottie get the hint that RTE/2FM don't really rate her? They gave her the gig this week when half the country is probably still off and Laura Fox probably couldn't be bothered to do it.

It comes across as if RTE bosses give her as little as possible to do so that she leaves but yet she seems content/not taking the hint.
She’s content because she’s stealing a living there instead of getting a real job. One of the original nepo-babies of RTE.