Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit sad that she classifies her 'me time' as recording herself doing her make up and posting it on her Instagram. Her husband doesn't seem to be a fan of these morning recordings.

Reactions: 1
I know the answer I'd botox but when she's doing Instagram her face is like overly Shiney everywhere has she like a moisturizer on that she didn't bother finish doing it...the forehead is booked to the hilt, and as she said on radio today if u put urself out there you should expect questions....is she like open about botox?? Sorry if this has been asked before

Reactions: 4
She always looks ridiculous in those podcast trailers, completely overdressed. I thought it was a podcast that was supposed to be relatable to 'moms' out there.

Reactions: 3
Both of them do. Made up and glammed up to the max talking about parenting but they look like they’re on a permanent night out. The issues they discuss are so niche and privelledged too. Not a real concern between them except maybe when Lottie discussed her babies speech delay. I don’t know-they’re just making light of everything it’s kind of laddish like they’re afraid ti be seen as “moms” in case that made them less attractive or marketable as they sell their souls like all these podcasters right now. And the intro with little going excuuuse me I’ve an amazing little boy-what has that got to Witt anything lol
I feel Lottie if given the chance has moments of realness. Like she doesn’t get family support and that is bloody hard. Her mom seems cold and mean-suggesting she get laser not even out of primary school. Weird and awful. Also this may be contentious but I feel they weirdly sexualise jens daughter going on and on about when she’ll get her period. No need and it’s just weird

Reactions: 7
Her and her family really think they are Ireland's answer to the Kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Lottle really trying to convince us that this is an authentic picture of her? I’ve never seen anything so photoshopped and fake .
She even has it as her profile pic on insta, it’s a completely different person .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Lottle really trying to convince us that this is an authentic picture of her? I’ve never seen anything so photoshopped and fake .
She even has it as her profile pic on insta, it’s a completely different person .
She actually looks more like Zamperelli in that photo than herself!
Also that long hair she recently had put in, my God the length of it. Desperate.
That podcast is so cringey. Done up to the nines even though it’s a podcast, most people would be listening instead of watching. They really think a lot of themselves.

Reactions: 6
The face she can only dream of.

No. I wasn’t sure if it’s meant to be an ad. She never said about working with them

Reactions: 1
Awwwe Lottie…don’t Shanley Interors do first class mattresses? Aren’t they your go-to for everything for your house. Oh I see…Emma mattress gave you a free one so now they’re the best.

In sick of that obnoxious trailer for their yummy mummy podcast appearing over EVERY podcast I listen to at the moment. I don't care what you do with your bottle of lube Jen or Lottie or whichever - completely indistinguishable accents to me🤮