LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone see her post 'i'm tired of being part of a major historical event'.... open your eyes Lorna- millions are dead and all you're worried about is a hideous dress and bleeping Rosé!!! her posting her WhatsApp conversation with OAP confirming the order of Whispering Angel. SO bleeping BORING.
also side note- OAP has an iPhone 7 what is that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! Isn’t a bit irresponsible too to go on about drinking wine EVERY DAY if she has young followers?
have a glass of water love!
She drinks everyday from the afternoon, no surprise she doesn’t get up till 11 looking all puffy

did anyone see her post 'i'm tired of being part of a major historical event'.... open your eyes Lorna- millions are dead and all you're worried about is a hideous dress and bleeping Rosé!!! her posting her WhatsApp conversation with OAP confirming the order of Whispering Angel. SO bleeping BORING.
also side note- OAP has an iPhone 7 what is that all about?
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FAC9E4DC-73CF-4E11-B18A-7702CCC62F76.png

Hate that she’s just sandwiched this in between banging on about tooth whitening and rose. One single story post with no context.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
OAP is alive!!!! Definitely think she comments on her pics from his phone. Those comments are soooo embarrassing from a man of his age and from her ‘ilysm’ ? Give it a rest Lorna you’re almost 40 🤢

Reactions: 4
I found this comical- because the filter doesn’t work outdoors and because she’s tipsy she probably posts a natural post where she almost looks goofy. It’s endearing in a way :giggle:

3FF8D134-97E1-4769-8D5F-5D75C548087C.jpeg

View attachment 141756
Hate that she’s just sandwiched this in between banging on about tooth whitening and rose. One single story post with no context.
Exact my thoughts. Token pic just to make herself look not too bad for not talking about it. People like her are the problem. She is the problem.

I only came on here to say I saw the OAP in her stories. Half his head cuff off. Maybe he needs his roots doing, too?
Grey roots and wrinkly forehead strategically cut off. Fml 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Exact my thoughts. Token pic just to make herself look not too bad for not talking about it. People like her are the problem. She is the problem.

Grey roots and wrinkly forehead strategically cut off. Fml 🙄
WTF is going in with her forehead ... she looks like those people that get implants to make them look like aliens.Or wild animals !!
AND as for the OAP
Oh dear He’s definitely got the purple bulbous ‘Whispering Angel ‘ induced nose on trend .....
must add that to the list ..of why he’s not appeared ..
Fat
Grey
Wrinkly
Purple nosed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why in small writing at the top of her random group of pictures she puts on is she mentioning domestic violence ?
then on next pages pics of clothes with one blouse a must for the weekend ?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What’s all that Domestic Violence stuff about ? Is she just posting random stuff to garner more attention perhaps or make it seem like she has more depth than a bleeping puddle ?

Nor sure why she made a big fuss about her z list hairdresser mate sending over her colour when she could have just despatched the oap to Boots for some Nice and Easy.. literally nothing about her colour screams ‘high end salon job’

• Haha
What’s all that Domestic Violence stuff about ? Is she just posting random stuff to garner more attention perhaps or make it seem like she has more depth than a bleeping puddle ?
Or maybe.. she is sending signals?? Or asking for help??? WHO knows.. 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Very odd, the tiniest of writing, no real meaningful input. Just put large words with relevant links if you are going to highlight abuse. It's increased massively since lockdown there are a lot of scared women/men/children living it everyday and she trivialised it with a swipe up. Very irresponsible.

And what's with the french butter. Does she not realise our own amazing British farmers are on the brink right now and need all the support we can give them. Our British diary and produce is the best you can get, it's here in our country, low carbon footprint and tastes incredible, support them they need us. She really is thick as they come. No more recipes please leave it to those that actually know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very odd, the tiniest of writing, no real meaningful input. Just put large words with relevant links if you are going to highlight abuse. It's increased massively since lockdown there are a lot of scared women/men/children living it everyday and she trivialised it with a swipe up. Very irresponsible.

And what's with the french butter. Does she not realise our own amazing British farmers are on the brink right now and need all the support we can give them. Our British diary and produce is the best you can get, it's here in our country, low carbon footprint and tastes incredible, support them they need us. She really is thick as they come. No more recipes please leave it to those that actually know.
The fact that she had to drop it in is annoying enough like she’s so chic and sophisticated with her french wine and butter 🥱 As you guys say ‘you can’t polish a turd’

I had a weird flashback yesterday. Quite a few years ago now I went to a birthday party - the spoiled son of a “ luxe friend”. The child and mother sat there opening birthday presents in front of all the guests, and were placing some in a pile to the right, and some in a pile to the left. I asked another parent what they were doing - turns out it was a keep /bin pile !
I was horrified on so many levels ... but long story short.. this is how Lorna comes across to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.