LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we reeeeaaaaally need that video of the OAP trying to stick his tongue down her throat

Reactions: 11
Yeah she has a gifted stay there a while back with whatever favourite brand it was at the time.

question bingo - I hit the jackpot.

you never see him popping round to their manor and enjoying a rosé in the grounds do you ?
which question? The tattoo answer made me

Did we reeeeaaaaally need that video of the OAP trying to stick his tongue down her throat
Literally nearly gagged. Did you see her physical reaction to him... not really engaging in the kiss.. then you could almost see her remembering he pays for the handbags and she “ engaged” with him. Legit nearly barfed. In middle of cooking home made veg soup as well. ( fuck knows why on such a hot day)

which question? The tattoo answer made me
I think I gambled on cabin crew , expensive shoes, rose, and “ criticism”.
Jack. Pot.

Reactions: 8
OMG ... did he make an appearance ?? I’m saving my viewing for later ..
A recycled video on her Q&A

You were spot on! Why did she cover up the shoes? Are we gonna have grand reveal of those as well

Reactions: 1
H
I thought the same about tanning drops .. ha ha the gogglebox guy looks like he’s had a lobotomy or he’s pissed out of his head on gogglebox he just grins at his arrogant husband .

Reactions: 2
H

I thought the same about tanning drops .. ha ha the gogglebox guy looks like he’s had a lobotomy or he’s pissed out of his head on gogglebox he just grins at his arrogant husband .
I really don’t like his husband. Can we start a thread on him?

No I never met no 1, however she is now a multi millionaire in her own Skincare brand and I wish her well, she was treated very badly by John.
I’m watching Boris , cooking dinner and snooping on google .... after many Unsuccessful snoops I’ve just put ‘Andrews beauty company’ into google and there’s a very successful Beauty company .. Does she still go under her married name @Jasmine ? ( my sister does cos she hates our surname she told me to google it )

I really don’t like his husband. Can we start a thread on him?
I’d be surprised if there isn’t one already he’s such a twat ..

Reactions: 3
To be honest I don't know

Reactions: 1
Love it x

That video of them kissing really made me retch, she’s not into him one bit I don’t think, what an absolute silly cow in that hat at someone’s wedding, and who the hell gets their own name tattooed on them, is she really that dense she couldn’t think of anything other than her name ffs Oh and someone asked how often do you wash your hair... obvs Mr luxe to plug her Kingsley shit again, why would anyone ask someone that question ffs, and anyone who watches her must know she does it every day by now as she tells us daily!

Reactions: 10
Same Ol same ol ...that video clip of themis horrid ... I don’t know why she shares it so much .. it’s not at all loving !!!!! oh and I’m sorry ... a £7 sunglasses frame .. seriously would it be able to withstand the heat and intensity of having prescription lenses fitted into them !!!!!! ?FFS

Stephen and Daniel are not popular over on the gogglebox thread

Reactions: 4
The video clip looks like a freak show... gross! Eww! She looks grossed out herself lol.

Grid has a lot of recycled photos lately, so lame.... The lass is wilting and very desperate, ergo the constant giveaways to keep her minions engaged. It’s so transparent!

Reactions: 6
Totally but don’t forget her USP is repetition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.