LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My skins looking pretty good isnnit”
We don’t know love, we can’t see beyond the skin smoothing, imperfection blurring, white torture light filter

In case anyone wondered, I’m cooking with wine - no burnt chicken salads here just acid hot tongues

Reactions: 9
I posted that photo from another device but I’ve just looked at it from a larger screen and - note to self; must get glasses ...

Reactions: 1
@PurplePhoenix97 has been letting it all build up and... release !!

This is your safe space from now on. I get triggered daily and I should stop looking but I cant. I’m bizarrely fascinated by the narcissism.

So a Rodial box and a summer ITS collection. That’ll keep her in leather shoes and bags.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget her fillers , lips and eyebrow will need doing oh the OAP’s Botox and Grecian 2000.. they’ll need another exciting announcement

What is your routine LL youve just been slapping on anything your getting paid to promote .. routine seems to change daily imo !

Reactions: 2
Mine or hers?
i can easily tell you both

Reactions: 14
Crying @LadyLockdown

“tiger tanned / dirty tits“

It was fairly early on in lockdown that we last had an ACTUAL visual of the OAP. We did start considering a #wheresMrLuxe hashtag at one point I’m sure.

That pic she posted today drinking the WA was an old one as she had the hideous clacker nails on, not the short white ones she’s copied from Mrs Maria Rodial.

Reactions: 11
Oh look... THE EXACT SAME “we are clapping for our nhs post” she uses week in week out. She might as well not post it.
Has anyone else noticed that her husband is nowhere to be found lately? She posts that shot over and over. She also posted the glass clink photo today that she posted weeks ago, claiming they were out in the garden again. There has been no sign of him working on her dressing room and no new photos taken in the salon with their tanner stained sofas. Why isn’t she shooting beauty and cleansing tutorials from her bathroom like she used to do? Has she moved out? Has he? Where is her dog?

Reactions: 6
I find it odd that they put bath towels on the sun loungers for in the garden. Don’t they have beach towels?!
You have to do that when they are communal, Like Germans on holiday. The OAP probably runs down first thing to throw on the towels and secure them a good lounger for the day!

I find that strange too, not even one of those creepy photos of them both in bathrobes in bed and him peeping over her shoulder.

Reactions: 9
Well.. what we do know is he was around to take the pics for the last ITSSHIT acrylic nappy collection, unless she’s recruited someone from another flat to do her photography.

I mean ...locked up with Mrs Narcissist pants for 9 weeks? No one would judge him if he had fled of his own accord!

“Take the pension, take the rosé, take the Kylie picture, ( keep that hideous ring) , I am OFFSKI!”

Reactions: 7
I think the bedroom make over was just a lick of free paint from the home company she used to work for years back. I don't think we have ever seen her bathroom?

Mr Luxe is definitely around just not looking Luxe enough even for photoshop and filters. Pissed up old man whose job is probably on the line and doesn't want to pamper to her childish ways. Wouldn't surprise me if they have had some massive arguments and not talking, she's just lying to the camera again for the Luxe effect.

Girls I think she has blocked you, get the message, welcome to the club

Terri towelling that is such good quality eh? ITS replied for PR then ignored the poor girl.

Reactions: 6
We’ve never seen the bathroom in the flat ! She’s only ever washed her face with a filthy flannel and a bowl of water on the floor of her Dressing room .. All her bathroom pics are when she’s staying in Luxe hotels . she’s still there in the dressing room , he’s still there otherwise she’d be dead as she doesn’t seem capable of looking after herself , let alone have any inclination of doing it !

The shirt white ones stained round the ages with fake tan !! Nice
OAP seems to spend his time sunbathing ... he had some weird mahogany leather look tan in some of her earlier pics god knows what colour he is now it’s such a naff look and so very ageing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Reactions: 1
Still no reply to the ‘blocked Ladies’ wonder if they are ‘Tattlers’ and I thought LL replied to everything ..
tut tut look at that ‘terry towelling’ in tatters .. shoddy work

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.