LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna is really getting on my nerves this week. She wants to step in to the real bleeping world and see how rest of us are all coping... cos I don't know if anyone else has noticed but every Thursday she posts the SAME PHOTO of her and John 'thanking' the nhs with the same quote each week.. zero thought goes in to it, you never see her clapping, nothing.. just that tragic selfie of her red eyeliner and the sugar daddy. Then we have her telling us she's been really tired this week as she hasn't been able to take her vitamins because she's had to do some 'blood tests' to see if she has some deficiencies because her hair has no volume... God it must be such hard work Lorna sitting in front of a mirror every morning pasting make up all over your face!! Think me and my work mates would prefer to be doing that than spending 12 hours on our feet on a covid ward with full PPE on. Step in to the real world love. Your running round your flat looking like bloody pebbles from flint stones in your nappy. Have a bit of consideration for people worse of than you. You don't give a tit about nhs staff or any frontline staff so don't try acting like it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think LLhas been making too many references to her ‘air hostess ‘ days ’ 💤 Watch out girls .. I think the OAP might be making an appearance soon ..Miami Terry or teddy towelling man

:sick: I bet she considered making this. Romper anyone 🤣

Lorna is really getting on my nerves this week. She wants to step in to the real bleeping world and see how rest of us are all coping... cos I don't know if anyone else has noticed but every Thursday she posts the SAME PHOTO of her and John 'thanking' the nhs with the same quote each week.. zero thought goes in to it, you never see her clapping, nothing.. just that tragic selfie of her red eyeliner and the sugar daddy. Then we have her telling us she's been really tired this week as she hasn't been able to take her vitamins because she's had to do some 'blood tests' to see if she has some deficiencies because her hair has no volume... God it must be such hard work Lorna sitting in front of a mirror every morning pasting make up all over your face!! Think me and my work mates would prefer to be doing that than spending 12 hours on our feet on a covid ward with full PPE on. Step in to the real world love. Your running round your flat looking like bloody pebbles from flint stones in your nappy. Have a bit of consideration for people worse of than you. You don't give a tit about nhs staff or any frontline staff so don't try acting like it
Thank you for what you do...... 🥰 Pebbles from the flintstones! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Think it’s been mentioned earlier... but where is John?? She keeps mentioning that he’s ‘getting the rose’ or ‘popping to tescos’ or ‘doing a bit of work’ Or that he’s ‘making lunch or dinner.’ Sounds like a busy guy but she always seems to need to go and find him.... Lorna if you’re reading this blink twice in your next fascinating insta vid if you’ve managed to locate John.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think it’s been mentioned earlier... but where is John?? She keeps mentioning that he’s ‘getting the rose’ or ‘popping to tescos’ or ‘doing a bit of work’ Or that he’s ‘making lunch or dinner.’ Sounds like a busy guy but she always seems to need to go and find him.... Lorna if you’re reading this blink twice in your next fascinating insta vid if you’ve managed to locate John.
We think his hair needs dying and his Botox needs topping up ... that’s why he’s not been seen . 👨🏻‍🦳😂😂

WTF is that tide mark on her neck .. gross🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
We think his hair needs dying and his Botox needs topping up ... that’s why he’s not been seen . 👨🏻‍🦳😂😂

Just stop with the fake tan already! Just for now at least! She needs to start all over again I can’t even begin to imagine how grubby she looks up close.

Well I’m dying to know what this vintage version of whispering angel is because as far as I’m aware there’s 2 other versions from the same brand but neither are a ‘vintage version’ 🤔

Or should I say the same Chateau not brand lol

Oh I didn’t see the rest of the story it hadn’t loaded. Rock Angel isn’t a vintage version divvy it’s just a different blend, albeit more expensive, that doesn’t mean vintage 😂

🆘 I know what I meant by that but I can’t edit anymore 🤕😂 think I need some vintage myself

Last edited:
  • Haha

I mean that’s just beyond grubby. I wouldn’t be able to sit with myself on my own in the house knowing my neck looked like that - let alone broadcast a video where I’m supposed to be flogging a fake Luxe lifestyle.

Just stop with the fake tan already! Just for now at least! She needs to start all over again I can’t even begin to imagine how grubby she looks up close.

Well I’m dying to know what this vintage version of whispering angel is because as far as I’m aware there’s 2 other versions from the same brand but neither are a ‘vintage version’ 🤔

Or should I say the same Chateau not brand lol

Oh I didn’t see the rest of the story it hadn’t loaded. Rock Angel isn’t a vintage version divvy it’s just a different blend, albeit more expensive, that doesn’t mean vintage 😂

🆘 I know what I meant by that but I can’t edit anymore 🤕😂 think I need some vintage myself
She just has zero clue about so many things. I might send her a picture of my wine fridge and cellar.... maybe she’ll tell me to start from scratch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean that’s just beyond grubby. I wouldn’t be able to sit with myself on my own in the house knowing my neck looked like that - let alone broadcast a video where I’m supposed to be flogging a fake Luxe lifestyle.

She just has zero clue about so many things. I might send her a picture of my wine fridge and cellar.... maybe she’ll tell me to start from scratch 😂
Oohhh she won’t like it cos your more ‘spenny ‘ than her 😂😂😂

• Haha
HIYA !!! Did anyone notice the awful thumping background noise on today’s stories? She needs to tell the tenants upstairs to keep it down while doing their Joe Wicks workout. Totally interfering with the lady of the manor image!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

lol oh to see her face when she see's that. So she's getting pissed in the garden again, no exercise lazy arse, she doesn't walk that puff ball dog, he just legs it around the grounds trying to find a way out :LOL:

I've not been on her stories today, do I need to? Not sure I have the energy 💤

lol oh to see her face when she see's that. So she's getting pissed in the garden again, no exercise lazy arse, she doesn't walk that puff ball dog, he just legs it around the grounds trying to find a way out :LOL:

I've not been on her stories today, do I need to? Not sure I have the energy 💤
Eyyyyaaaahhhhh!!! I’ll give you the summary. She sat infront of the mirror doing her skincare in her robe and going on about how good her hair looked. Put her make up on and a came back in a teddy? terry? lounge set to talk some more tit. Went into the garden to drink some vintage version of whispering angel with John which she then said wasn’t vintage or quaffable enough. Came back wearing the robe again did a Q&A on Dyson hair stuff flipping her troll hair around.
Aaaaaaaand......I think that was it.

Reactions: 3
Eyyyyaaaahhhhh!!! I’ll give you the summary. She sat infront of the mirror doing her skincare in her robe and going on about how good her hair looked. Put her make up on and a came back in a teddy? terry? lounge set to talk some more tit. Went into the garden to drink some vintage version of whispering angel with John which she then said wasn’t vintage or quaffable enough. Came back wearing the robe again did a Q&A on Dyson hair stuff flipping her troll hair around.
Aaaaaaaand......I think that was it.
Thanks @Its_Me I’ll leave it til tomorrow .... 💤💤💤

• Haha
They must have paid her a fair whack for her to do an IGTV totallu dedicated to Dyson.
filters on full blast!

Reactions: 1
They must have paid her a fair whack for her to do an IGTV totallu dedicated to Dyson.
filters on full blast!
How much would you predict? I’m so naive to this stuff I bet I will be shocked. Her cheeks look weird and she looks so tired 😕 And putting on a Nars lipstick!! Is that allowed!?

If that Dyson IGTV was an ad (I don't think I saw a declaration but didn't pay much attention I can't lie) it wouldn't surprise me if that was up there at the £2-£5K mark. I work in influencer outreach and know influencers with way less followers who charge at least £1K for a dedicated blog post so I'd put this in the same category. That being said I'm not convinced LL actually knows her 'worth' when it comes to this (I mean WE all know the worth is minimal but an account with 1 mil followers certainly has worth in the eyes of certain brands).

How she thinks the filter on the IGTV isn't obvious I don't know- her chin is so chiselled it almost looks like there's a chunk of her face missing! I'm not even convinced it was an ad though- brands would normally offer a discount code (minimal) just so they can see the ROI of how many purchases are made off the back of the influencer by tracking the code. Although to be fair I'm not sure Dyson do this with anyone they work with.

Reactions: 1
Well I can see why her hair always looks like tit if that’s the technique she uses to straighten her hair. Hurt my soul to watch that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.