LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the Chanel classic flap bag offensive with anything other than a super sleek or elegant classic outfit? I hate when girls like Lorna throw them over their shoulder with any outfit like a floral ITS summer dress to make it look expensive it just looks so chavvy.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find the Chanel classic flap bag offensive with anything other than a super sleek or elegant classic outfit? I hate when girls like Lorna throw them over their shoulder with any outfit like a floral ITS summer dress to make it look expensive it just looks so chavvy.
exactly this! Super chavvy puts me of Chanel tbh 😬

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before she’s got all the bags and shoes but her wardrobe is mostly tat aside from a few Isabel Marant pieces and the Balenciaga and Max Mara coats 🤕 She’s also said she ordered loads of stuff from other stories so where’s all of that? Only seen her wear acrylic loungewear and some off key skirt and jumper combo she wore out in the garden.
I think she overdoes the ‘designer labels when she wears Them all at once ... a Dior clip a Chanel necklace a Balenciaga /Chanel wrap thing .. that all ‘spell ‘ the designer .. head to toe looks so chav

Yep she’s got more chance of flogging hundreds of acrylic loungewear and making money that way than “ ever so spenny” luxury items. How many of her 600 strong community are gojng to buy Balenciaga hourglass coats ? Not many.. so she will focus all her attention on shifting a tit tonne of the cheap items
Her business model is selling cheap tat. The pound shop business model if you will.

I love the way she says she’s “ designed this collection”
Define “ design” Lorna!

Exactly. Would love to see her sketches. What part of designing does she actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she ever going to work out that teddy and terry aren’t the same thing, or is she just going to keep interchanging them? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Is she ever going to work out that teddy and terry aren’t the same thing, or is she just going to keep interchanging them? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly she’s confused the duck out of me as to what it actually it

• Haha
Terry cloth is one of the cheapest fabrics going, she'll be designing calico dresses next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before she’s got all the bags and shoes but her wardrobe is mostly tat aside from a few Isabel Marant pieces and the Balenciaga and Max Mara coats 🤕 She’s also said she ordered loads of stuff from other stories so where’s all of that? Only seen her wear acrylic loungewear and some off key skirt and jumper combo she wore out in the garden.
She had a really nice cardigan from &OS a couple of months ago. We saw it once and it was back to front as usual. Maybe she sent that back or ordered it to rip it off 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hello all... very long term lurker but it's time to be set free haha! I've followed LL for about a year now and I've got to say I was quite a fan at first...until I found her tattle thread and my eyes were opened! I ALWAYS wondered how they afforded that house, I was adamant the OAP must have come from old money but now of course it all makes sense...it's funny how things are so obvious when you have a little info, always seeing the same little corners, cleansing on the bedroom floor (?!) I remember a while ago she said she would never do a house tour because it would be like giving burglars a floor plan to her house....no turns out she would never do a house tour because then we'd all see the truth! Anyway, the reason I wanted to post was because back when I was still a fan I messaged her a few times- one was when she launched the ITS collection with all the royal names. I'm a bit of a royal fan girl and messaged her saying so and that I loved the names, her reply? A single laughing emoji. That was the final nail for me haha... always makes me laugh when she says she's spent ages replying to DM's because I just wonder what emojis she's been sending out haha (sorry for the long post, promise I won't ramble anymore haha)
I wasn’t going to post this but it’s been bothering me for about a week now and seeing your post has given me some confidence! I like you have followed her for about a year and liked her. I started my own brand last year, which as you can imagine is struggling atm, anyway.... I’ve never touched influencers because they don’t seem to understand that it’s a huge expense for a small business and a start up (I do have some quite funny inboxes from influencers requesting freebies for another post and when i reply - can you guarantee me an ROI? I need to see x% in sales for this to be worth my while they soon bugger off) anyway! Sorry if you’re still with me I’ll get to the point.
I messaged her the other night asking ONLY if influencers like her would ever consider working with a start-up or does there have to be some momentum behind the brand. Well the reply I got knocked me sideways and I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it. She looked at my brands Insta and told me that I should “start from scratch” (direct quote). I felt so insulted and it didn’t answer my question. I’ve had professionals working with me on this etc. I don’t need to chime off my C.V. I just replied very happy but inside I was like 😭 wtf but it’s been bothering me for days. Since all this I’ve found her EXTREMELY passive aggressive like the emoji reply and this filter I’ve had over my eyes has been lifted.
p.s. not upset that LL doesn’t like my brand but the sheer audacity of the reply “start from scratch” makes me scared for the deluded authority and arrogance influencers think they have.
I hope I don’t receive hate for posting this from anyone - I just needed to get this off my chest with other people who see through her filter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don’t know about anyone else but during lockdown we’ve been making a list of things we want to do and places we want to visit when the new normal is back .. We’ve got lots of NEW places on our list but LL just wants to go back and be .. (yes I’m gonna say it ). Repetitive! .. ie. Paris flat for a few months !! Does she think that only a Paris or London background is Luxe .. It’s a big wide world out there Wouldn’t this be a great time for her to try and ‘create’ new ideas in new places ..
Exactly! I have list of PLACES I want to go to, people I want to see, FOOD I want to eat 🤣🤣💁🏻‍♀️ Yes!!

I wasn’t going to post this but it’s been bothering me for about a week now and seeing your post has given me some confidence! I like you have followed her for about a year and liked her. I started my own brand last year, which as you can imagine is struggling atm, anyway.... I’ve never touched influencers because they don’t seem to understand that it’s a huge expense for a small business and a start up (I do have some quite funny inboxes from influencers requesting freebies for another post and when i reply - can you guarantee me an ROI? I need to see x% in sales for this to be worth my while they soon bugger off) anyway! Sorry if you’re still with me I’ll get to the point.
I messaged her the other night asking ONLY if influencers like her would ever consider working with a start-up or does there have to be some momentum behind the brand. Well the reply I got knocked me sideways and I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it. She looked at my brands Insta and told me that I should “start from scratch” (direct quote). I felt so insulted and it didn’t answer my question. I’ve had professionals working with me on this etc. I don’t need to chime off my C.V. I just replied very happy but inside I was like 😭 wtf but it’s been bothering me for days. Since all this I’ve found her EXTREMELY passive aggressive like the emoji reply and this filter I’ve had over my eyes has been lifted.
p.s. not upset that LL doesn’t like my brand but the sheer audacity of the reply “start from scratch” makes me scared for the deluded authority and arrogance influencers think they have.
I hope I don’t receive hate for posting this from anyone - I just needed to get this off my chest with other people who see through her filter.
Wow, she’s just one rude cow, hope you don’t take the slightest bit of notice of her, she knows naff all and is only an authority on being a complete and utter fraud

Reactions: 11
Wow, she’s just one rude cow, hope you don’t take the slightest bit of notice of her, she knows naff all and is only an authority on being a complete and utter fraud
aw thank you! No I haven’t it’s just confirmed why I will NEVER work with influencers 😂 they have no clue

Was “start from scratch” all she said? That’s a very genuine question to be asking imo

She’s just a bleep. Ignore her. Should have told her to have a proper wash and start from scratch with that dirty fake tan look. Whattabitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“deluded authority and arrogance” @Bellsandbuttercup - exactly! ( and welcome!)

Lorna makes out she’s the holy grail of advertising and influencing. Like it’s on a par with a hugely technical skill set. And it’s not. I’ll agree with her when she’s got a million in her live viewings and isn’t faking a life style!

I agree in buildIng from scratch ( as in not involving influencers) as then you know then that your demographic iS organic and genuinely only interested in your brand / product and they aren’t there because some vapid shambolic liar hasnt told them to be there!

Was “start from scratch” all she said? That’s a very genuine question to be asking imo
She added create an aspiring brand .. which actually made me think I don’t really want to make people feel tit with my products I’d like people to feel included 😂 unlike portraying a false luxe lifestyle that makes people feel tit about themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please don’t be discouraged by one person’s opinion. She doesn’t have any understanding of design process, she has no degree related to fashion or any kind of business. You continue doing what you think is right and follow your gut. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.