LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think there was a need to wear something from her collection, she’s plugged that cardi to death and it always sells out apparently. She will say she was trying to be relatable because everyone has been home in loungewear but actually no they haven’t and when you have chance to dress up a little you would take it especially when you’ve been telling us you’ve been ordering half of the ASOS website.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she used a rodial product this morning and not even mentioned it?

oh yeah, some things are better best forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People asking if she didn’t watch the other MrsR lives... she famously doesn’t watch anyone else’s stories! She said it herself! Though she said it’s because she doesn’t like to compare herself or some other waffle, we all know it’s because she’s arrogant and doesn’t care one iota about anyone else.

the cardigan was such a weird move. None of us have been out or had much reason to dress up, and I can’t imagine she’s got friends to have a zoom call with, and yet here she is in prime position to do so and she goes with that. Whaaaat.

and, like I said, just do your makeup at 5pm if you need it for 6. And don’t put a huge ring light on yourself, just switch the main light on in the room. Unless you’ve scrapped those along with the radiators as well?
It was still bright enough at 6pm last night to have sat Infront of the window like she usually does- who knows what the idea was behind the ring light🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe to make her more ‘glowy/dewy‘ 🙄 And as for the wrap cardi, I think as soon as she saw Mrs R she panicked and that was the reason she was late to join the chat - wondering if she could do a last minute change of outfit! I’d have loved to have been a fly on the wall just before the live and after! She was useless, gave zero insight into her ‘career’ she wasn’t ‘present’ in the conversation at all, too busy checking herself and fidgeting.

Reactions: 6
Just watched a bit more of it and she had nothing intelligent to say & how her chat on brand was utterly clueless.
I don't feel sorry for her as she is an utter fraud, that moon face, the house, her 'wealth & luxe' all lies, reap what you sow and all that! She is the worst kind of 'influencer'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looked like a greasy mess as someone pointed out, her face was so white and shiny. I get why she doesn't tan it but it looks completely stupid against her body. Yes white crisp top would have been classic with smart jewellery with a clean fresh background, that large lounge room would of been ok.

Mrs R least had fresh make up, sleek hair and a smart strappy top. All looked good with a uncluttered background. You could tell Mrs R was trying to give her some intelligent questions that just went no where with LL.

LL rolls in looks like she's just woken up from bed, greasy hair and face, sitting in the corner of the bedroom with bunch of old shopping bags shoved in the background. Clueless, absolutely clueless

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t know about anyone else but during lockdown we’ve been making a list of things we want to do and places we want to visit when the new normal is back .. We’ve got lots of NEW places on our list but LL just wants to go back and be .. (yes I’m gonna say it ). Repetitive! .. ie. Paris flat for a few months !! Does she think that only a Paris or London background is Luxe .. It’s a big wide world out there Wouldn’t this be a great time for her to try and ‘create’ new ideas in new places ..

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s shooting today. (Husband taking pictures of wife in spare room)
Let’s hope they’re better than the last lot !

Maintains she hasn’t watched her performance last night, maybe she should?? Then she would learn from it?! But it’s easier to carry on in her delusional world of faux grandeur.

as someone else said I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the flat last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have a bum as flat as a pancake the amount of time she spends sitting on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They only go to Paris as they prob can't afford to go anywhere else! Hardly Luxe holidays and they seem to take budget flights, even when she went to NY on Virgin she had to beg for an upgrade and personally I think they paid for it. Unless you fly loads and I mean loads with Virgin you don't get a free upgrade.

Hi everyone - I've not commented on her thread before but I did watch last nights sh$t show. She looked like a Macchiato, snow white face, dark brown body! Also this morning she mentioned being "puffy" and she sounds stuffed up, i can only assume it's because she spent the night crying which makes me feel almost sorry for her, she can't have thought that went well!!! I was also cringing looking at her in that tatty cardigan with the Michael Myers hair while that other woman who although looked and sounded like a sex trafficker was at least Euro trash chic. Oh the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she shoot inside the house when the outside is so beautiful? Get in those shared grounds, girl!

Because the neighbours would kick up a stink, they share the grounds with all the other residents (there's a lot more that live there). Essentially LL is running a business from home, doing a commercial shoot outside affecting everyone's privacy if I was a resident I'd be pissed too

• Heart
Because the neighbours would kick up a stink, they share the grounds with all the other residents (there's a lot more that live there). Essentially LL is running a business from home, doing a commercial shoot outside affecting everyone's privacy if I was a resident I'd be pissed too
no I know, it was a little joke

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s quite sad really.. they must long for sunny days so they can sit in the garden otherwise they would be locked up in that bedroom !!it must be like living in student digs I don’t know why they live there cos their lounge doesn’t seem to be used and it doesn’t seem ‘comfy’ . She said she hunted down the sofas but they don’t seem to sit on them !! know she didn’t live in the same flat but must ask @Jasmine if it’s a homely place to live ?

Reactions: 1
If you didn’t know what she was like she plays the facade well that she lives this luxurious life, the impression her house is huge, the designer bags stacked behind her, ‘lunching’ in Mayfair constantly, if you stumbled across her you could be fooled into thinking she’s genuine, I was at first.

But we’ve been following for ages and realise she always goes to the same places, she’s sitting on her floor in her ‘wardrobe’ which is basically bare with her husband’s ex-wife’s kylie poster rather than the grand mansion she portrays, if she has so much expensive stuff why wear her white acrylic cardi (with no bra ffs) for the live, this was her chance to get dolled up for an actual occasion- but she doesn’t.

It’s laughable that she’s such a fraud. I feel a bit bad that you could tell she was so uncomfortable hence the constant touching, but then again she’s a con-artist hiding behind filters to sell products soooooo.

Must be exhausting having to pretend to have a life you clearly don’t have. Mrs Rodial in her London mansion and Lorna’s sitting in a one bed flat watching tv in bed but her ‘community’ are taken in by her luxe life
Exactly that! I find it cringe that she’s arranged all the designer shopping bags behind her just to seem ‘luxe’ when in actual fact Mrs R looks far more luxe without trying just sitting in her home. Lorna is a fraud!
also still irritates the hell out of me that me that luxe does all the food shopping when he is more vulnerable than her, absolutely disgraceful if i was in that situation no way would I make my partner go when I am more than able to, but instead she spends hours plastering her face with the same boring face routine

Reactions: 5
Am i right in thinking that ultrasonic mating call type "Hiya" (pause, twisted jaw) she used to do has stopped? or have i in fact become immune to it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly that! I find it cringe that she’s arranged all the designer shopping bags behind her just to seem ‘luxe’ when in actual fact Mrs R looks far more luxe without trying just sitting in her home. Lorna is a fraud!
also still irritates the hell out of me that me that luxe does all the food shopping when he is more vulnerable than her, absolutely disgraceful if i was in that situation no way would I make my partner go when I am more than able to, but instead she spends hours plastering her face with the same boring face routine
I think it’s bad that she doesn’t do the shopping too but from watching her for a while you get the impression that she basically can not do anything for herself. Can’t (or won’t) cook - burns the salad, doesn’t do the food shop, her mum does the cleaning (I don’t know about now but she’s mentioned her mum cleaning and filling the fridge previously), even ‘John wrapped her packages’ the other day, it appears that she literally does nothing for herself apart from preen and answer DM’s or post photos - and even then she has him waking her up reminding her to post (I think that was the other week). Its sooo weird.

She said the other day we won’t see her walking the dog or cooking as that’s not her brand (definitely a nod to us) but what does she show us - repetitive tumblr pics that she’s ‘mood boarding’, make up and the very niche part of her life that she can bluff without giving the game away that it’s all a facade. That flat is like a book of secrets. I think the mum lives either with them or in the same building and that’s why we only see certain parts, I’m convinced after reading her blog.

Reactions: 6
She blames her tit content for not having an entourage of people around her like other big influencers 🤣
I find it amusing that she has about the same amount of followers as Lydia EM and her effeminate husband combined (give or take 200k) and yet they have about 45 bl00dy people running their "brand". Whereas, she only has her poor geriatric husband dithering around like Ozzy Osbourne doing her shopping, cooking her meals, taking her photos and lest we forget the time he drove to London to pick up a Net A Porter box that was sent to a hotel instead of her home?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.