LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this 😂

LL the realisation she made a huge mistake
Ohhhhhh and the lower case ‘i’ she felt inferior and it shows. I honestly did feel for her (sorry I’m only human and she was way out of her comfort zone) but that’s what you get when you get above your station 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BBEF99A4-7359-4F8D-A32C-634E9847D167.jpeg

.......this is harsh but this is her selfie from this afternoon and then showing a still from her live insta with Mrs R. Now I don’t care what size you are. I am 5ft 10, I wear a size 14/16. I am not a slim girl. I am a realistic girl. I don’t filter myself. I am true to who I am for the sake of my own mental Heath and for the well being of my teenage daughter who is impressionable and does not need to buy into this absolute fakery. She is why I am here, she is why I speak out. This is not normal for a teen, let alone a 34 year old woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 130357
.......this is harsh but this is her selfie from this afternoon and then showing a still from her live insta with Mrs R. Now I don’t care what size you are. I am 5ft 10, I wear a size 14/16. I am not a slim girl. I am a realistic girl. I don’t filter myself. I am true to who I am for the sake of my own mental Heath and for the well being of my teenage daughter who is impressionable and does not need to buy into this absolute fakery. She is why I am here, she is why I speak out. This is not normal for a teen, let alone a 34 year old woman.
[/QUOTE

she is 38!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 130357

This is actually SHOCKING - she looks totally different! I didn’t realise how different until they was side by side 😱

Reactions: 6
View attachment 130357

Yes absolutely agree with everything you have said👏

Reactions: 3
The fact that Mrs R said at the beginning of the live that she was all dressed up to make the live looks professional then Lorna shows up in her wrap cardi with no bra and hours old make up, it’s sloppy. The fact Lorna has mentioned it means she knows she dropped the ball there.

Also were they not selling meet up tickets for about £50 before lockdown? Lorna has proved she has nothing helpful to say about media presence or whatever the talk was about, who would honestly pay to hear her speak??

View attachment 130357
When I posted Lydia Millen’s LauraMercier video a while back, like your screenshots that’s the real unfiltered Lorna, nothing like the gram pics or videos

Reactions: 8
View attachment 130357
I'm only about 10 mins in as it's out of sync and even harder to watch but what happened to her make up? She said she wanted it to last but it doesn't look like she's wearing any 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just caught up with the video as I've been blocked for a few weeks now haven't seen LL my god what a state , all that faffing on with Philp Kingsley hair products have made no difference still looks like shredded wheat ! The cheap acrylic cardigan ,crappy make up , swinging jaw and the terrible chavvy backdrop of Chanel bags compared to Mrs Rodial who looks super chic . LL is a con artist flying by the seat of her cheap ITS pants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning I’m up in my dressing gown. Hair is even thicker today. I’m so so chuffed. Stuck a face pack on and me rollers & ready for me rose. It’s only 7.45am . Meet me by the fridge for a feast. Me live devouring all my beauty products that are kept in the fridge

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

My inspiration

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s it she’s officially a troll doll 🤣
I wonder what she will be saying today, cringing already. I can’t get over the comparison in those 2 pics!

Seriously her hair was an absolute state last night it was really distracting me the way she kept flipping it around. She should have worn it in a middle parting and tucked behind her ears or sleeked back in a low bun or pony, done her make up right before she went on camera not in the morning for the sake of doing her stupid routine video and kept it matte because that dewy pink tit looked awful on camera especially her lips, a nice matte red would have worked and worn any other top than she did, I mean how much tit has she ordered the past few weeks? One of those little White poplin shirts she’s bought would have looked good and sat infront of her wood panelling. I know, I should have been a stylist 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve woken up STILL embarrassed for her!

I suppose she had to wear her own tat so that when the “ millions” ask what she was wearing they can be directed to a swipe up! (Except they didn’t ask what she was wearing because hardly anyone showed up)
The shame.

I suppose last nights farce demonstrates why that London chat I mentioned the other week could have gone so badly wrong.
She has no USP. She can use buzz words that John has taught her all day long , but fundamentally she has no skill set. She doesn’t even ( can’t be arsed) to research the skincare products she’s gifted. She just reads the instructions. This isn’t someone who’s passionate about skincare or fashion, or beauty, or transparency.. it’s about someone who’s desperate to be adored and admired and greedy for money and image. She’s also fundamentally lazy and seemingly wants it all for the bare minimum.

This is why she falls apart on the spot because she must know she’s a sham.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s it she’s officially a troll doll 🤣
I wonder what she will be saying today, cringing already. I can’t get over the comparison in those 2 pics!

Seriously her hair was an absolute state last night it was really distracting me the way she kept flipping it around. She should have worn it in a middle parting and tucked behind her ears or sleeked back in a low bun or pony, done her make up right before she went on camera not in the morning for the sake of doing her stupid routine video and kept it matte because that dewy pink tit looked awful on camera especially her lips, a nice matte red would have worked and worn any other top than she did, I mean how much tit has she ordered the past few weeks? One of those little White poplin shirts she’s bought would have looked good and sat infront of her wood panelling. I know, I should have been a stylist 😂
I agree but not that white one she wore to her . Zoom meeting with her tits hanging out .. mind you would have fitted in nicely last night cos she looked like she was on some sex chat show ! Let us know if she DMs you for advice .

She prob ordered, took a pic in a dark room and returned asap. bleeping moron
Didn’t she also say that she had ordered a lot f loungewear and the material didn’t stand up to an was’ but she still told everyone to buy a t .. why wasn’t she honest and say hey guys it didn’t wash well ??? Maybe to do with £££££

View attachment 130357
Harsh but true .... I can’t believe her own mother doesn’t say something to her .. maybe she’s as greedy and wants the freebies that LL throws her way ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People asking if she didn’t watch the other MrsR lives... she famously doesn’t watch anyone else’s stories! She said it herself! Though she said it’s because she doesn’t like to compare herself or some other waffle, we all know it’s because she’s arrogant and doesn’t care one iota about anyone else.

the cardigan was such a weird move. None of us have been out or had much reason to dress up, and I can’t imagine she’s got friends to have a zoom call with, and yet here she is in prime position to do so and she goes with that. Whaaaat.

and, like I said, just do your makeup at 5pm if you need it for 6. And don’t put a huge ring light on yourself, just switch the main light on in the room. Unless you’ve scrapped those along with the radiators as well?

• Haha
Watching now - find it so hard to watch. She is clearly so uncomfortable, can’t stop bunching up her shoulders so her collar bones stick out & clearly just looking at herself the entire time as she’s constantly change her pose to try and match up to the massively edited photos she puts out there.

Did anyone notice when she was talking about all the different things she had to do content wise : “There’s so many channels now to maintain... stories, be live, but you also wanna put out really edited...” and then stops herself. Yes, posts so edited that you look unrecognisable in real life 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.