LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs ... I’ve just watched her stories .. she’s a send the words
Subtle
Natural
Pretty
About her make up !!! Then says ooh I really like this as she’s pouting at her clown like face in the mirror !!!
QUESTION. where does all the excess powder go that she taps off that brush 😳 ?

Reactions: 2
Why was I given a warning ? If I don’t know what I’ve done I can’t make sure I don’t do it again??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why was I given a warning ? If I don’t know what I’ve done I can’t make sure I don’t do it again??

eh what was that? How odd? Have you posted on one of the more dangerous threads on here? The Imogenation one has seen a fair bit of near the knuckle action, I saw a someone had been banned for a couple of days from that :(

I made one comment on there last week I think but very above board,
I think my comment from earlier today has gone ? Just told off for referencing a small account that’s off topic ?! I didn’t know I had!

I made one comment on there last week I think but very above board,
I think my comment from earlier today has gone ? Just told off for referencing a small account that’s off topic ?! I didn’t know I had!
Same - I just mentioned MrsR and it disappeared.... no warning - just disappeared!

I’ve been to the shop to get wine and snacks 🤪 Do we watch on hers or MrsR?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.