LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve realised the most annoying thing (and there is a long list) is the ditzy befuddled look she does after everything she says ie ‘Don’t you think my hair is so much thicker’ *crosseyed ditzy look* ‘ooh I hope I don’t just drone on and bore everyone’ *crosseyed ditzy look* I can’t watch the stories because of it 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve realised the most annoying thing (and there is a long list) is the ditzy befuddled look she does after everything she says ie ‘Don’t you think my hair is so much thicker’ *crosseyed ditzy look* ‘ooh I hope I don’t just drone on and bore everyone’ *crosseyed ditzy look* I can’t watch the stories because of it 😖
but that's because she is actually cross-eyed! Another reason she wears those stupid sun glasses perched on her nose in pictures. Something else she tries to hide.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she ring a friend or her mum while doing her make up if she likes chatting while applying it Instead of filming it and talking to the camera 🙄

Reactions: 2
While we’re On subject of things that annoy us I can’t stand it when she picks up an item, smacks it then taps her finger nails against like she did with that PK bottle today 🤬 I started watching the story, got to that bit and had to switch off. That bleeping cotton wool jumper annoys me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is extremely repetitive, she uploads the same photo's over and over again. Pictures of other properties rooms that are similar to hers but not hers. Her followers think it's her house when it's not we know what her flat size is and looks like, apart from the scrubby bathroom/kitchen. The photo's of nails, skinny models and clothes are repeated all the time, then bang she puts in a photo of the tit/tat she wants you to buy with swipe up. She then gets her commission

I'm sure her theory is if I continually ram these pictures down your throat your eventually buy it.

She is one conniving cow 🐄🐮🐄🐮🐄🐮🐄🐮

Sorry I've only 2 coffee's this morning, it's going to be a long day 🤣
Hey did you message her re her repetitiveness ?? She mentioned it on stories ...!!!

Longtime lurker - first time poster.

In absolute bloody disbelief at the DRIVEL she post every single day. Does she not have any real friends? Where is John? Why does she have to ‘find’ him to have a ‘play’? All very sinister when you consider that she is in her late 30s and married to a man close to retirement (if he can afford to!!!)

I’m genuinely baffled by every single thing she does- I initially found this thread because it annoyed me how she said ‘ever so’ every other sentence (pun intended) but she has just got so much worse since lockdown.she needs to stop using whatever app she uses to filter her face -its not working hun we can see the warping!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
LornaLuxe Liar liar pants on fire 🤥
Kingsley have given her a discount code cos we’ve all been emailing them mentioning her !!! What a load of bollox !!! Does she think we’re as stupid as her !!! It was obvious she as doing a collab or something with them ....
She’s just one big Fukkin advertising board ... everything that comes out of her mouth is a paid ad !!!
She’s def reading here today especially with the ‘repetitive’ comment !!!
Greedy cow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
While we’re On subject of things that annoy us I can’t stand it when she picks up an item, smacks it then taps her finger nails against like she did with that PK bottle today 🤬 I started watching the story, got to that bit and had to switch off. That bleeping cotton wool jumper annoys me too.
the nose-end glasses. the off one shoulder acrylic knitwear. the 50 shades of tan. the dining room pic that isn't her flat. EYAAAAH. The list is never ending

Reactions: 3
I find it really odd that her page is full of photographs to try and make her look “luxe” and well off, yet she sits on the floor everyday in a dressing gown looking scraggly doing AD after AD! Complete opposite of what she promotes on her grid!

Reactions: 13
The way she pulls that Fukkin string like hair as if she’s Fukkin Rapunzel irritates me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LornaLuxe Liar liar pants on fire 🤥
Kingsley have given her a discount code cos we’ve all been emailing them mentioning her !!! What a load of bollox !!! Does she think we’re as stupid as her !!! It was obvious she as doing a collab or something with them ....
She’s just one big Fukkin advertising board ... everything that comes out of her mouth is a paid ad !!!
She’s def reading here today especially with the ‘repetitive’ comment !!!
Greedy cow
And another thing she lied about she said she leaves the hair mask on her hair at weekends .. she’s always washing and drying and straightening her hair everyday !!

Hey did you message her re her repetitiveness ?? She mentioned it on stories ...!!!

Yes I did but while back, she screenshot my DM and put it on her stories and worded it "first world problems". It was late at night, she was pissed and basically showed herself up no end 🤣 . It was perfect karma for me.

I was then put in the Blocked club.

I just listened to it again "she never considered she was being repetitive" what friggin world is she on, we've had Groundhog day forever lol

I obviously hit a nerve - good.

So lets buy some lipgloss for our eye lids. The close up of her swollen lids, anyone else think she's had filler in those? It is a possible treatment to lift the brow, but hers looks massively swollen.

And that before/after teeth shots, her teeth are minging. If you can afford to give away £1k then you can afford dental. And no doubt the after picture a whitener filter was used.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my Christ “every day I wake up hungry” again, doesn’t everyone!!! Hence breakfast! She really is as dull as dishwater
Now really is the time to buy these products.. why’s that so it lines your grabbing pockets?!?
She just be desperate for money!! Teeth look no different!!

• Haha
I can’t see her stories .. has she blocked me or has she been very quiet this afternoon ..? She’s probably trying not to be repetitive 🙄. Saw this on her twitter has she mentioned it yet IGTV ? The other comments were far too funny to ignore!😂😂

Attachments

I can’t see her stories .. has she blocked me or has she been very quiet this afternoon ..? She’s probably trying not to be repetitive 🙄. Saw this on her twitter has she mentioned it yet IGTV ? The other comments were far too funny to ignore!😂😂

IGTV live, omg this has to be seen. I wonder if that'll go ahead, no mention of it, imagine the state 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤡

She's been on overdrive about drivel and teeth and hair and saved us the make up routine, gave us a break - how kind

Well I’ve just watched episode 12 of normal
People. Which is amazing. Good job I didn’t have my war paint on. I would have ended up looking like Alice Cooper 🤣🤣

Yes!! I just watched her stories and noticed the same painted nails with the blobs of pink nail varnish on the tip keep getting recycled 😂
She always posts the same picture of someone else’s dining room also. Cutting edge influencing there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.