LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF??? Since when have her legs looked like tagliatelle ??

What growth juice is she drinking - oh pissing angel with a dash of Facetune 😂😂

Still 5ft 3 and SquarePants shape, be real, you might gain a tad of respect

That jacket is gifted needs a reporting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Methinks they're sharing all this moving stuff way too early. Maybe it's a nod to future collabs - so they can furnish the whole place with freebies :sneaky:
Found the dream home within a week. Sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She gives me James Cordon vibes. Why do I imagine her being a nightmare in restaurants and hotels and horrible to staff in high end stores never mind your local supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have real second hand embarrassment watching her stories this morning. Old man raisin just sat in the back like a gormless fat toad. What does she think he brings to the table in regards to her Instagram page? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have real second hand embarrassment watching her stories this morning. Old man raisin just sat in the back like a gormless fat toad. What does she think he brings to the table in regards to her Instagram page? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Also the 'HEEYAA' greeting is so effing annoying - really grates 😣. Yawna maybe try another greeting for once!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the "invisible house" that they drove past is the house they've got their heart set on. 2 million. The ultra modern look is what she wants and you know simpering John has absolutely no say in anything. Surely somebody so luxe and rich can afford that? She might need to sell some bags 😂
Also it made me laugh "I can see us living there, I've already got my furniture in " what the one sofa, weird sheep, the chair she moves about, bed and easel!? That's all she owns 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok lets get real here - theres 2 properties already for sale in their building/estate both about £350k and both have been for sale for some time. So lets say they want to raise another £750k to afford a large house in the Cotswolds if the flat was mortgage free (which surely it must be, hes 60). He’s at least semi-retired so theres no income there, and she’ll need to provide her (and his) self employed accounts…to which they’ll also request her estimated income for next year which is currently - £? No ITS contract anymore and anyone shes got deals with arent gonna pay nowhere near what she was on with ol’ Fris.

So at 40 and 60 theyre going to take on up to a £1m mortgage? With rates as they are and mortgages being withdrawn left right and centre and during a cost of living crisis? They must be insane… Imagine getting Old Saggy Balls through the life insurance medical 🤣🤣🤣 - that alone is going to be astronomical for a fat, heavy smoking, alcoholic who does no exercise.

And I bet they have shitloads of credit card debt too.

I dont believe this for a minute but cant wait to see it if it actually happens. Imagine a marriage as bad as theres dealing with the money stress etc. There wont be anymore chanel bags will there???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly! We’ve been looking for 4 years!
Found the dream home within a week. Sure.
💯 this!!!!
I’m keen to hear how she gets out of it though- now she’s said that she’s found her dream home and they’re moving.
i bet it’ll all tragically fall through, he’ll have to take her away on hols to lick her wound and then they’ll decide to stay in their bedsit afterall as they never are there anyway nor do they entertain (apart from us over here at Tattle towers with their lies and behaviour!)
Ok lets get real here - theres 2 properties already for sale in their building/estate both about £350k and both have been for sale for some time. So lets say they want to raise another £750k to afford a large house in the Cotswolds if the flat was mortgage free (which surely it must be, hes 60). He’s at least semi-retired so theres no income there, and she’ll need to provide her (and his) self employed accounts…to which they’ll also request her estimated income for next year which is currently - £? No ITS contract anymore and anyone shes got deals with arent gonna pay nowhere near what she was on with ol’ Fris.

So at 40 and 60 theyre going to take on up to a £1m mortgage? With rates as they are and mortgages being withdrawn left right and centre and during a cost of living crisis? They must be insane… Imagine getting Old Saggy Balls through the life insurance medical 🤣🤣🤣 - that alone is going to be astronomical for a fat, heavy smoking, alcoholic who does no exercise.

I dont believe this for a minute but cant wait to see it if it actually happens. Imagine a marriage as bad as theres dealing with the money stress etc. There wont be anymore chanel bags will there???

I haven’t looked at it recently but when I did (prob in 2020 lockdown) the flat was still mortgaged!

• Wow
Exactly! We’ve been looking for 4 years!

💯 this!!!!
I’m keen to hear how she gets out of it though- now she’s said that she’s found her dream home and they’re moving.
i bet it’ll all tragically fall through, he’ll have to take her away on hols to lick her wound and then they’ll decide to stay in their bedsit afterall as they never are there anyway nor do they entertain (apart from us over here at Tattle towers with their lies and behaviour!)
God knows their mindset - I honestly think they are both mentally not well and are one of those toxic pairings that make each other worse rather than better.

Also I was eating my lunch and read ‘lick her wound’ and that made me put my lunch down for a bit LOL 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God knows their mindset - I honestly think they are both mentally not well and are one of those toxic pairings that make each other worse rather than better.

Also I was eating my lunch and read ‘lick her wound’ and that made me put my lunch down for a bit LOL 😆🤢
So sorry!!! Yes - I meant wounds… not have him lick her wound 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This just this💯

She loves a purchase and doesn’t care where the money comes from, card debt or otherwise

Wondering if it’s a rental, no way can they get a mortgage or be cash buyers

Reactions: 4
Also the 'HEEYAA' greeting is so effing annoying - really grates 😣. Yawna maybe try another greeting for once!!
I honestly can’t cope with the way she asks him ‘haven’t we’ ‘didn’t we’ at the end of her sentences and he just sits there with a gormless grin. It makes my blood boil.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.