LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is gagging for someone to offer the chance to do a loungewear range isn’t she?
imagine the acrylic flammable shite it will be!

Reactions: 5
Wonder what she thinks about the reference to ‘camel toe’ on her Streetstyleluxe page ..?

She really is gagging for someone to offer the chance to do a loungewear range isn’t she?
imagine the acrylic flammable shite it will be!
Oh God ... I can see the posts of all the friggin #lornamademedoit ‘pointy faced clones ‘ standing in the Ive tit myself pose with oversized itchy smelly tat on !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
lol she’s not wrong she’ll get thrush if shes not careful with all those man made fibres as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like the way she says that she’s so tired, that her eyes are puffy and constantly yawning etc, that she just rolls out of bed and right in front of the camera to put her make up on without washing her face and showering. I’ve thought that a few times, she literally looks like she’s just woken up and not fresh from the shower

Reactions: 8
Someone asked about this the other day I did google it and couldn’t see any type of app

She didn’t appreciate my honesty 😂 Is it possible to track down another Instagram account? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s very angry isn’t she! I didn’t think you went in hard either! She definitely can’t cope with any criticism at all! 😂

It just amazes me that she’s got 1mil followers and always saying she’s getting messages about this and that yet whenever someone here messages her she reads and responds?

Reactions: 4
She didn’t appreciate my honesty 😂 Is it possible to track down another Instagram account? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's hilarious, she is talking ballocks, there is no such app. Serious data breach right there if she is tracking people, as they only way would be illegally if there is such a way on IG.

What does she think she is some techno, get a grip love. Someone is not enjoying being at home with OAP, missing her fancy man after OAP goes to work in London :ROFLMAO:

I would be inclined to reply (if she hasn't blocked you). "I will be reporting you report to IG for data breach of GDPR, if you are holding any data on me I would need full disclosure from you immediately"

Basically if she is holding data, she had to 1. ask to collect before collecting 2. disclose she is doing it 3. provide full details of what data she is holding on you to you, when you ask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's hilarious, she is talking ballocks, there is no such app. Serious data breach right there if she is tracking people, as they only way would be illegally if there is such a way on IG.

What does she think she is some techno, get a grip love. Someone is not enjoying being at home with OAP, missing her fancy man after OAP goes to work in London :ROFLMAO:

I would be inclined to reply (if she hasn't blocked you). "I will be reporting you report to IG for data breach of GDPR, if you are holding any data on me I would need full disclosure from you immediately"

Basically if she is holding data, she had to 1. ask to collect before collecting 2. disclose she is doing it 3. provide full details of what data she is holding on you to you, when you ask
She blocked me 😂 But nice to know what my rights are 👍🏼

I’m confused ... Doesn’t each IG account have to have its own email address ? As well as using our own phones My partner and I share laptops and iPads and use our own ‘numerous’ social media accounts on each, so how could Such an ‘app’ work ?

Reactions: 4
I’m confused ... Doesn’t each IG account have to have its own email address ? As well as using our own phones My partner and I share laptops and iPads and use our own ‘numerous’ social media accounts on each, so how could Such an ‘app’ work ?
That is right one IG account = one email but you can toggle on one phone between IG accounts that you have logged. Such apps don't exist, she is just scaring people unnecessarily and stupidly. She blocks people immediately after so you cannot explain how stupid that threat it.

But what she is implying is she is collecting personal data on people without their permission, that in itself is illegal.

Likewise I have one of my friends accounts on my phone as well my own personal, business and spying accounts 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.