LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old was he at the time? If you don’t mind me asking!
About 33/34

He was very insecure as a child. He used to pretend to eat a starter at a restaurant and then light up a fag between every course.. He used to make up stories to get attention from his parents who were totally focused on his disabled brother. Because all the attention was on his brother, he felt unloved and therefore made up stories to get attention from his parents. Quite sad really xx

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
About 33/34

He was very insecure as a child. He used to pretend to eat a starter at a restaurant and then light up a fag between every course.. He used to make up stories to get attention from his parents who were totally focused on his disabled brother. Because all the attention was on his brother, he felt unloved and therefore made up stories to get attention from his parents. Quite sad really xx
I'm back after taking a mini break from IG, I see absolutely nothing has changed, she's still troweling her face, flogging nappies and talking tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Oh looks like her account has been cloned, she on the warpath turned LL detective. LL girl you've been had, what a idiot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Jasmine thank you so much for providing background on the vile OAP, you don't have to and to walk away from a relationship that was clearly making you extremely unhappy is one of the bravest things any girl can do. Well done you, so glad you are now happy, you deserve it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm back after taking a mini break from IG, I see absolutely nothing has changed, she's still troweling her face, flogging nappies and talking tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Oh looks like her account has been cloned, she on the warpath turned LL detective. LL girl you've been had, what a idiot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Jasmine thank you so much for providing background on the vile OAP, you don't have to and to walk away from a relationship that was clearly making you extremely unhappy is one of the bravest things any girl can do. Well done you, so glad you are now happy, you deserve it :)
Thank you, that is so kind of you to say

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jasmine, how much chicken salad did you eat in your tenure as his wife?
I had a roast chicken salad pitta yesterday does that count as being LL influenced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

More underweight model mood boards and swipe up's..........go girls don't wanna to miss it, enjoy the sun today ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
its really quite weird when you factor in the intel from @Jasmine. LL with her alleged ED thing, narc traits and ego mania.. he brings her the adoration and monetary status she craves.She obviously fills whatever needs were never met in his life also.

Reactions: 1
its really quite weird when you factor in the intel from @Jasmine. LL with her alleged ED thing, narc traits and ego mania.. he brings her the adoration and monetary status she craves.She obviously fills whatever needs were never met in his life also.
Pair of friggin weirdos ! 😂

Reactions: 2
The filter is working well, the beige wall background is blending with her face, her foundation is that dark :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
fullsizeoutput_2550.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2550.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that too .. but I’ve smashed my iPad and it’s covered in sellotape .. so didn’t wanna spread ‘fake news’. Thank god I can still see the ‘fakery filters’
Their wine glasses don’t even match 🤦‍♀️
It’s the 1st glass the OAP has had all week apparently !!! So maybe LL doesn’t know how to work the dishwasher and the matching ones are still grubby .. bit like LL 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.