LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings just occurred to me .. I placed an order on ASOS about 2 weeks ago and next available delivery was 1st May... how are these gobshites getting parcels every bleeping day of loungewear 😡 delivered .. twats
Really? I did order a few bits on there about a week ago as I have no clothes suitable for the warm weather and they came within about 4 days using next day.

Reactions: 1
Some of you may think I must be bitter. I'm not, I'm actually very happy, I just love this thread... I also follow others too. I wish I could be as witty as some of you though, stay safe, I work as a carer so please keep in touch with those you can't see especially the elderly and those family or friends who have dementia. They don't understand why you don't visit. I'm sure you all do anyway xx
I don’t think you sound bitter at all and I would say if I did, I’m not here to make friends 😂 xx

I swear someone mentioned on here the other day that she needs a new hairbrush? Now she has a new hairbrush! 😂 Lol!

Just been watching Lorna’s stories from today and maybe all of you have already realised this but it’s just occurred to me ... What she’s doing on her Insta channel is things that you normally see younger people doing. I don’t exactly know how old she is but I’m pretty sure she’s in her 30’s? Late 30’s? I’m sure you all know her age... anyway... these “tutorials” she’s doing on her insta stories everyday, just don’t suit her. I’m really surprised people send her products, people don’t want to watch someone of her age! They can’t relate! I’m not saying she’s old btw (I’m in my 30’s myself) but what I’m saying is she’s too old for doing what she’s doing everyday. She must have some kind of audience since she has 1 million followers but something just doesn’t add up:unsure:
I agree with this, she’s definitely trying to appeal to a much younger audience. I’m younger than her albeit by only a few years so I suppose we are technically the same age group and I find her very immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of you may think I must be bitter. I'm not, I'm actually very happy, I just love this thread... I also follow others too. I wish I could be as witty as some of you though, stay safe, I work as a carer so please keep in touch with those you can't see especially the elderly and those family or friends who have dementia. They don't understand why you don't visit. I'm sure you all do anyway xx
We don’t think you’re bitter, and love the inside information you share haha

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you sound bitter at all and I would say if I did, I’m not here to make friends 😂 xx

I agree with this, she’s definitely trying to appeal to a much younger audience. I’m younger than her albeit by only a few years so I suppose we are technically the same age group and I find her very immature.
Aww you don't want to make friends???? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve put faces to all of your names the ones I see here regularly 😂

Reactions: 7
So, because I'm a boring non money grabbing person, Mr Luxe didn't like it. He wanted to buy me a sports merc when we were married. I told him I don't need one and a Ford ka was enough for me. He spent £7000 on a cow hide sofa which I said was a waste of money and very uncomfortable. He bought a £700 coffee machine, again madness. I couldn't live with the whole image thing. I'm a very comfy cosy person, don't want it to be about image. I'm very down to earth. I think in the end I wasn't the princess he wanted me to be...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
duck only knows what she sees when she looks at her hair, because it’s not the same as what I see.

So, because I'm a boring non money grabbing person, Mr Luxe didn't like it. He wanted to buy me a sports merc when we were married. I told him I don't need one and a Ford ka was enough for me. He spent £7000 on a cow hide sofa which I said was a waste of money and very uncomfortable. He bought a £700 coffee machine, again madness. I couldn't live with the whole image thing. I'm a very comfy cosy person, don't want it to be about image. I'm very down to earth. I think in the end I wasn't the princess he wanted me to be...
that really is strange. Why does he feel the need to be defined by wealth / things? It’s not an attractive trait.
they are obviously a perfect match. Makes it all the more abhorrent that she grabs all the free stuff... I see she’s on the beg for rosé now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooo I’ve got so many questions 😂😂😂. Did he buy the stuff to boast to friends ? Did he meet her when he was with you ? Have you ever met LL ? Was he controlling ? Is his hair browner now than when you were married 😂😂😂😂( Grecian 2000)

I’ve put faces to all of your names the ones I see here regularly 😂
Im the one with the normal sized minge 😂😂😂😂

Aww you don't want to make friends???? 😭
I nearly wet myself when I read that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah you sound nice .. Bet ol LL doesn’t care for her OAP .. bet she doesn’t keep his life insurance policy in the cellar !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, have we all got a glass of something? If so I'll begin..
I met Mr. Luxe when I was on a trip with my airline that I worked for as an airhostesses. I thought he was attractive. He was a friend of the pilot so he came on a trip with us to Bahrain. A week trip. Anyway, I discovered he was married after he made out with some of the girls. He then started to sweet talk me, after the others had flown home. He said his marriage was over. So, being neive 25 years ago. I fell for his smooth talk. He bought me gifts on the trip, God knows why, I didn't know him that well then. Anyway, we swapped numbers and then back home he kept calling me and then one thing led to another and we got together. I remember having numerous arguments with him about being unfaithful to his first wife. I think this was a contribution to our ending.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I met Mr. Luxe when I was on a trip with my airline that I worked for as an airhostesses. I thought he was attractive. He was a friend of the pilot so he came on a trip with us to Bahrain. A week trip. Anyway, I discovered he was married after he made out with some of the girls. He then started to sweet talk me, after the others had flown home. He said his marriage was over. So, being neive 25 years ago. I fell for his smooth talk. He bought me gifts on the trip, God knows why, I didn't know him that well then. Anyway, we swapped numbers and then back home he kept calling me and then one thing led to another and we got together. I remember having numerous arguments with him about being unfaithful to his first wife. I think this was a contribution to our ending.
How old was he at the time? If you don’t mind me asking!

Vom. He really is a creep. Sorry.

• Wow
  • Haha
WHAT .. I didn’t know you had been a trolley dolly to .. was he just hitting on all the crew ??? What made me laugh is that he was a friend of the pilot .. no change there then the OAP blagging a freebie trip !!!!

duck my tin trumpet. So Mr Luxe has serious form then.
duck my tin trumpet !!! 😂 I love your sayings

Vom. He really is a creep. Sorry.
Gifts. .... as in designer bags ??? 😂.
He seems to ‘buy’ people’s attention/love with Presents .. LL is always going on about Mr Luxe .(..anyone notice she now calls him John ) surprising her with presents ..

Reactions: 2
I do remember @Jasmine mentioning before that she was an air hostess at the same time she said they lived the same Manor House.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.