LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is actually watching her do the same makeup and skin routine everyday? Yawn. Surely she knows she’s losing followers hence all these give aways.

Reactions: 3
So John wasn’t well, unwell enough to pay for a doctor but she’s out in the garden today drinking rosé. Weird. And why does she keep doing this ruffling of her hair 🙄

Reactions: 3
If you are logges on to two instagram accounts, can someone see the other one if they have an app that supposedly does that? Does anyone know?
Wouldn’t have thought so. Instagram is the most rubbish app in the world, you can’t even schedule posts on it easily so an app that tells you what other accounts someone is logged into on the same app feels like it would be light years away

Who is actually watching her do the same makeup and skin routine everyday? Yawn. Surely she knows she’s losing followers hence all these give aways.
all of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously .. that bloody you tube snip .
Lorna is my lovely friend , how long have we known each other ? Where are you from ???? FFS you’re meant to be ‘friends’ I couldn’t be arsed to watch the rest !!

Wouldn’t have thought so. Instagram is the most rubbish app in the world, you can’t even schedule posts on it easily so an app that tells you what other accounts someone is logged into on the same app feels like it would be light years away

all of us 😂
That made me laugh .. I’m only watching as it’s my duty to you all on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No wonder they go to cecconis so often, all they bloody know how to make is chicken salad 😦
Hahaha I just came on to say there she goes with the chicken salad again.

Doing a lighter look today because she’s going a make up tutorial tomorrow? What’s does she call this she’s been doing every day the warm up!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somethings just occurred to me .. I placed an order on ASOS about 2 weeks ago and next available delivery was 1st May... how are these gobshites getting parcels every bleeping day of loungewear 😡 delivered .. twats

I swear someone mentioned on here the other day that she needs a new hairbrush? Now she has a new hairbrush! 😂 Lol!

Just been watching Lorna’s stories from today and maybe all of you have already realised this but it’s just occurred to me ... What she’s doing on her Insta channel is things that you normally see younger people doing. I don’t exactly know how old she is but I’m pretty sure she’s in her 30’s? Late 30’s? I’m sure you all know her age... anyway... these “tutorials” she’s doing on her insta stories everyday, just don’t suit her. I’m really surprised people send her products, people don’t want to watch someone of her age! They can’t relate! I’m not saying she’s old btw (I’m in my 30’s myself) but what I’m saying is she’s too old for doing what she’s doing everyday. She must have some kind of audience since she has 1 million followers but something just doesn’t add up:unsure:

Last edited:
I swear someone mentioned on here the other day that she needs a new hairbrush? Now she has a new hairbrush! 😂 Lol!

Just been watching Lorna’s stories from today and maybe all of you have already realised this but it’s just occurred to me ... What she’s doing on her Insta channel is things that you normally see younger people doing. I don’t exactly know how old she is but I’m pretty sure she’s in her 30’s? Late 30’s? I’m sure you all know her age... anyway... these “tutorials” she’s doing on her insta stories everyday, just don’t suit her. I’m really surprised people send her products, people don’t want to watch someone of her age! They can’t relate! I’m not saying she’s old btw (I’m in my 30’s myself) but what I’m saying is she’s too old for doing what she’s doing everyday. She must have some kind of audience since she has 1 million followers but something just doesn’t add up:unsure:
I dunno, females in their 40s are one of the newest and fastest demographics joining insta. They generally have more cash to burn and would probably rather watch lorna over say, Emily canham... So I can see why brands send her stuff. I'm in my late twenties and lots of the people I'm connected to on insta seem to follow her too, so I guess she does have a target market and appeal. They can't all be hate followers 😂 just for the record I am no fan, she bores me to death!

Reactions: 1
I started watching her stories thanks to this thread as I needed something to fill the hours due to lockdown but duck me, she is one of the most boring twats on IG. I don’t know what she was like before lockdown but it’s the same tit every day. The only reason I know she isn’t recycling the same stories over and over is because of ‘eeyaaaa. Happy *whatever bleeping day it is*’. And the acrylic ‘co-ord’ adult baby sets. Jesus Christ. Is this supposed to be an aspirational lifestyle? I thought my quarantine lifestyle was tit, but I’d rather stick a fork in my eye than have to watch her put the same ‘dewy and youthful’ makeup on for the 19th day running. And what’s that pose she does in the mirror? She looks like she’s pissed herself. She’s not even interesting enough to be a hate watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My GOD ... she’s as boring as duck today ....I literally sat flicking through her stories listening to a voice in my head say ..WTF are you doing watching this shite !!!! Everything is just one big bloody advert !!! EVERYTHING !! Wouldn’t surprise me if Tesco’s wasn’t !!!

Reactions: 6
I remember when Mr. Luxe and I divorced, we had this heart to heart chat.. He said, "If you were dramatic and difficult and demanding then it may have worked" what a dick...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't understand her brand at all. Calls herself luxe, but everything she does and wears is so basic and budget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of you may think I must be bitter. I'm not, I'm actually very happy, I just love this thread... I also follow others too. I wish I could be as witty as some of you though, stay safe, I work as a carer so please keep in touch with those you can't see especially the elderly and those family or friends who have dementia. They don't understand why you don't visit. I'm sure you all do anyway xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some of you may think I must be bitter. I'm not, I'm actually very happy, I just love this thread... I also follow others too. I wish I could be as witty as some of you though, stay safe, I work as a carer so please keep in touch with those you can't see especially the elderly and those family or friends who have dementia. They don't understand why you don't visit. I'm sure you all do anyway xx
I don't think you are bitter at all, I would do the exact same and enjoy watching the tit show unfold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Suncream applies and rubbed into her chest that gives me the ick every time she reveals herself ... then puts on a knitted suit !?
And getting blood tests just in case for OAP stress ... so doing unnecessary journey / and she a doctor now deciding he needs them and using nhs resources I assume ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.