LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their place is really sparsely furnished/decorated which I find weird, I’m into a minimalist aesthetic too so not suggesting filling it with crap but her dressing room is just bleak? One big wardrobe, that ghastly Dagenham market Kylie canvas they’ve not even hung, and a mirror in the corner?

John doesn’t want to “invest” in furniture for her at the moment, maybe he’s just hit the limit on his Barclaycard 😂
I think they're "house poor." acting like they have loads of money when they don't, even in a flat. It is really obvious when people buy an expensive property and then can't even afford to put furniture in it. Their vehicles are either a number of years old, therefore cheaper or they lease them.

Reactions: 5
I think they're "house poor." acting like they have loads of money when they don't, even in a flat. It is really obvious when people buy an expensive property and then can't even afford to put furniture in it. Their vehicles are either a number of years old, therefore cheaper or they lease them.
IA completely and I think a looooot of this “lifestyle” is all supported by various lines of credit. Absurdly they’re prioritising Chanel bags and LV stomper sandals over furnishing the place? They’re sort of trapped though because the furniture she wants is £6k+ for a sofa and she’s said herself it’s too much for them, but they wouldn’t go for more reasonable solutions so just don’t do anything? It’s a really odd and delusional way to live...

Reactions: 4
IA completely and I think a looooot of this “lifestyle” is all supported by various lines of credit. Absurdly they’re prioritising Chanel bags and LV stomper sandals over furnishing the place? They’re sort of trapped though because the furniture she wants is £6k+ for a sofa and she’s said herself it’s too much for them, but they wouldn’t go for more reasonable solutions so just don’t do anything? It’s a really odd and delusional way to live...
They don't have £6k for a sofa but she reckons she's getting a Birkin one day 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally delusional. I've stopped watching totally as I can't cope with her inane tit especially right now so you keep me up to date, has she mentioned a Birkin recently?
like other brands they'll actually be harder to get after this virus due to lack of supply anyway. Someone should ask her how the Birkin pregnancy is going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s always banging on in podcasts that she’s a classically trained pianist ... where’s her piano ? That room is more than big enough for one !! I’m not trained but love bashing out a few toons on our piano that’s in a room quarter of the size of their soulless living room !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s always banging on in podcasts that she’s a classically trained pianist ... where’s her piano ? That room is more than big enough for one !! I’m not trained but love bashing out a few toons on our piano that’s in a room quarter of the size of their soulless living room !
That is really odd, not even a keyboard? Also what does classically trained even mean, I’m a grade 6 on flute but would never refer to myself as “classically trained” as I haven’t been to the Royal Academy (or equiv)? It’s probably yet another attempt to position her #brand as luxe 🙄

Reactions: 3
That is really odd, not even a keyboard? Also what does classically trained even mean, I’m a grade 6 on flute but would never refer to myself as “classically trained” as I haven’t been to the Royal Academy (or equiv)? It’s probably yet another attempt to position her #brand as luxe 🙄
you don’t need to have gone to the RAM to be classically trained, it’s the knowledge and the skill acquired over time when you’re learning - so you could basically say you are as well (on the flute). She went to university and studied music - as far as I can recall from a podcast she was on. I have a similar degree and it’s all based on theory / performance / reading and writing music / etc

I’m still a bit traumatised by her saying the OAP was in his little yellow shorts “ her favourite “ 🤮 her poor neighbours !!
And I’ve no makeup skills ... do people look dewy ( getting a bit 🙄 of that word too ) by putting blusher down to their mouth n up to their temples 😂

Yep I had a friend who had a big posh house but was skint and the massive front room / dining room all in one had a sofa and a chair in it and that was it not even curtains !

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Bentley is a pre 2010 edition I could tell from the interior

I think she may find the elastisizer too rich for her hair.
She needs to stop coating her hair with tit; nourish it from within and stop using so much heat!

I’m still a bit traumatised by her saying the OAP was in his little yellow shorts “ her favourite “ 🤮 her poor neighbours !!
And I’ve no makeup skills ... do people look dewy ( getting a bit 🙄 of that word too ) by putting blusher down to their mouth n up to their temples 😂
Killed me today when she said we won’t be seeing anyone? But I thought you lived in a Manor House whereby you can’t have seen anyone for weeks anyway 🤔

you don’t need to have gone to the RAM to be classically trained, it’s the knowledge and the skill acquired over time when you’re learning - so you could basically say you are as well (on the flute). She went to university and studied music - as far as I can recall from a podcast she was on. I have a similar degree and it’s all based on theory / performance / reading and writing music / etc
Yeah I'd feel like a fraud describing myself as 'classically trained' without being at least degree level but that's interesting to know, thank you :) I wouldn't class once weekly flute lessons & (very, very reluctantly) participating in a south london youth orchestra as elevating me to the upper echelons of musicianhood but I'm also not desperately trying to convey a certain image......

She had told someone that she went to the music school in manchester and is properly PROPERLY classically trained. This could be verified in a heart beat.
So you can’t help but wonder why there’s no piano in the expansive manor....

Reactions: 1

Yep I had a friend who had a big posh house but was skint and the massive front room / dining room all in one had a sofa and a chair in it and that was it not even curtains !
That’s More than LL cos hers is a ‘flat ‘ with a sparse front room that doesn’t have any curtains either 😂😂

I think she may find the elastisizer too rich for her hair.
How much crap is she gonna be putting on her freakin’ hair now as well as her bloody face ... fukk me her ‘prepping’ herself for the day are gonna take forever please gawd she doesn’t story them !!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
That’s More than LL cos hers is a ‘flat ‘ with a sparse front room that doesn’t have any curtains either 😂😂

How much crap is she gonna be putting on her freakin’ hair now as well as her bloody face ... fukk me her ‘prepping’ herself for the day are gonna take forever please gawd she doesn’t story them !!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes me feel ill because I know I will be forced by the gods of boredom to watch

• Haha
Why is she constantly ordering the same ol shitethat she’s already got .. more co off sets more nappy shorts more white shorts FFS . PURE LOOK AT ME . ... GREED !!

<Lorna Lockdown Bingo>

*Orders / needs entirely unnecessary items.
*Applies “very natural” 4 inch thick make up in colour that doesn’t match skin
* Draws on bleeping INSANE eyebrows that quite frankly should be ashamed of themselves.
* Reveals shocking fake tan
* Wears acrylic highly flammable adult nappy/outfit .
* Doesn't wear bra
*Marvels at her own filtered beauty and how fabulous today’s primer is.
*Posts picture of random dining room
*Adds Minnie Riperton to Instagram story
*Poses with stupid leg
*Eeya, Happy “ what day is it”..
* Promises another giveaway to lure in more fans.

Full house by lunch I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi a bit off topic not sure if anyone on here knows, I just found a sample of the Dennis Gross wipes twatty face harps on about, it’s the extra strength one and I have pretty sensitive skin so unsure whether to use it or not, does anyone know? Thanks

Hi a bit off topic not sure if anyone on here knows, I just found a sample of the Dennis Gross wipes twatty face harps on about, it’s the extra strength one and I have pretty sensitive skin so unsure whether to use it or not, does anyone know? Thanks
I probably wouldn’t

i use the extra strength ones - and I have no issue with them but my skin isn’t sensitive so this isn’t probably much help. I’d be inclined to use the milder ones if you have sensitive skin. I do like them and find they work well for me. Need a sunscreen afterwards for sure.

Reactions: 2
i use the extra strength ones - and I have no issue with them but my skin isn’t sensitive so this isn’t probably much help. I’d be inclined to use the milder ones if you have sensitive skin. I do like them and find they work well for me. Need a sunscreen afterwards for sure.
can you tell her please

• Haha
She triggers me like no one ever has! Plus I am due any minute 🙈🤭 so there you go Lorna

She is useless..
I almost, almost sent her pic of my Birkins with caption “drool witch!” 🤣 but I may save it for later..
PLEASE do 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.