LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giveaways are just another way of buying followers. Her content is so abysmal that she has to do it like this.
She’s not dumb when it comes to lining her own freebie based pocket, so no one must ever assume she’s doing this because she’s a “ nice person” and wants to simply share the faux-wealth.
It’s all just to keep up insta-traffic now she can’t go and twit about in fancy hotels/ london.

Reactions: 5
She ordered that açai drink when she already had some too. She said it I hope it tastes nice and I couldn’t understand why she didn’t try the one she already had before ordering more.

Talking of ordering I’m getting sick of hearing her say ‘I’ve ordered’ Infact I’m getting sick of all instagrammers ordering tit they don’t need. Does anyone follow Flavia Stuttgen? She’s really winding me up everyday she posts links to something she’s just ordered usually from boohoo or ASOS. They just really don’t get it do they.
I follow Flavia, I quite like her, she’s ‘fun’ in the main! I just can’t fathom the wealth these people have, have you seen all the Chanel, Manolo, etc? And Fashionbugblog? Nice girl but must spend £10k a month on stuff!

Reactions: 1
She ordered that açai drink when she already had some too. She said it I hope it tastes nice and I couldn’t understand why she didn’t try the one she already had before ordering more.

Talking of ordering I’m getting sick of hearing her say ‘I’ve ordered’ Infact I’m getting sick of all instagrammers ordering tit they don’t need. Does anyone follow Flavia Stuttgen? She’s really winding me up everyday she posts links to something she’s just ordered usually from boohoo or ASOS. They just really don’t get it do they.
In 100000% agreement here, it’s disgusting. Plus the sheer volume of it feels so needless, like the MB day where she then ordered a pair of new trainers? That’s 3 shoes in 1 day, you don’t even have time to get excited about / wear / enjoy / appreciate those things, it’s just consuming for the sake of it? It’s so joyless?

It’s yet another them/us. We pay for goods / they get gifted them. We all work / they sit in front of a mirror doing skincare. Every purchase I’m making is SO considered right now, not for financial reasons (thankfully) but health of us & essential workers who are helping us whilst we isolate! I felt selfish buying 25g of wildflower seeds for the garden despite knowing they’ll come in an envelope via the Royal Mail who have to come out every day anyway, but that doesn’t meet the essential threshold imo and I do feel selfish for it! But then you log into insta and see girls promoting eczema inducing lounge sets and wonder why you bother!

Reactions: 6
I follow Flavia, I quite like her, she’s ‘fun’ in the main! I just can’t fathom the wealth these people have, have you seen all the Chanel, Manolo, etc? And Fashionbugblog? Nice girl but must spend £10k a month on stuff!
I like her too that’s why I follow her and have done for MANY years since she had spotted on celeb. And she has genuine wealth it’s not from swipe ups and gifted this gifted that. I just don’t like that she is constantly ordering stuff at the moment. Every day she orders SOMETHING.

Reactions: 1
Can she please stop using those giant clips when she does her makeup. She looks like a character from the borrowers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s literally just sat there and spoken about sitting out the sun, used those peel wipes then started putting on make up without SPF 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The Chanel bag is literally warping behind her head as she moves 😬😬 I’ve never been able to see the warping/filters before until now

Reactions: 4
The Chanel bag is literally warping behind her head as she moves 😬😬 I’ve never been able to see the warping/filters before until now
How bad is it! I noticed the entire thing warping as well. Gosh I’d love to see her face in real life without a filter! Be horrendous I imagine!

I can’t un-see it now
Omg haha she has done herself no favours putting the Chanel bag behind her, she probably thought sitting infront of designer shopping bags makes her look really luxe but all we can see is the warping of her fake ass filters

Has anyone tried Rodial banana lowlighter? I do want to try it but it’s quite expensive. She has a good swipe up discount but I so don’t want to use it! 😫

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.