LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t be fucked with it today. I haven’t seen the Q&A. I don’t follow her anyway so like the people who have got fed up and unfollowed I’ve just stopped watching. I’ll prob watch again when I get bored (tomorrow?) but for today I CBA!
Good move .. I stayed away till 22.30 .. wished I hadn’t bothered viewing cos now I’m all pissed off 😖

Also how did she not know he smoked before they were married? That’s a big secret to hide considering he’s not a social smoker, he seems to be a full on smoker.

Reactions: 10
Someone posted on here the other day how many followers she’s lost in the last few days, can you screenshot an update? Or send the link?

Reactions: 2
She must of been on here and seen we have noticed she had lost followers and bought her self somemore ... sorry how did over 300 people follow you yesterday?? 🤔

also looking back on the followers tracker 38,000 people followed December 10th?? Yeah right!!!! In one day!! and from December 20th about 2000 were unfollowing a day

so frigging obvious!!!!!!

Oh wait between 3 days she got over 90,000 followers 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thank you!

She must of been on here and seen we have noticed she had lost followers and bought her self somemore ... sorry how did over 300 people follow you yesterday?? 🤔

also looking back on the followers tracker 38,000 people followed December 10th?? Yeah right!!!! In one day!! and from December 20th about 2000 were unfollowing a day

I think this was around the time she was doing her giveaway?

D7D28541-EE64-40CA-8BB6-C323976F0292.png

Look at the last graph, she literally has NO influence - so why do companies continue to give her free items when this kind of information is available for everyone to see?

Reactions: 4

She did a Chanel bag giveaway in December and her numbers soared so that’s probably right.

Reactions: 4
I think i said this on another thread but her engagement to followers is low. I dont know why brands would work with her and regardless of what she says the majority don't have the disposable income to buy the stuff she promotes. They're using her for 'aspiration' brand building which in itself is laughable really, given she's all fake.

the Comments on John.... he gives me the proper creeps, something off about them both. It's not normal behaviour for a near 60 year old man, he's an embarrassment!

Reactions: 9

TBF December 10th is probably when she announced her Chanel bag giveaway so could have gained that many

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find it wierd that on their wedding, he had snuck off with one of her friends and broke into the gym together. What’s going on there???

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else find it wierd that on their wedding, he had snuck off with one of her friends and broke into the gym together. What’s going on there???
The girl in the photo didn’t look too impressed with him did she 😂😂😂

Ok I've had a scout through the figures. There are some real looses on some days

Over last summer she had a steady gain, this could be because she was continuously flogging ITS tit and on free blagged trips a lot, mainly same ole Paris

Then it looks bad, steady flow of losses

4 Oct - loss 2172
4 Dec - loss 1765

20 Dec - loss 1905 then looses consistently
21 Dec -1767
22 Dec -1879
23 Dec -1874
24 Dec -1461
26 Dec -1707

still loosing smaller numbers, then a big loss

2 Jan -1741 - New Year cull ??

then a more losses until

10 March - gains 2,147 - Ski trip??
1 Apr - gains 1,002 - beauty giveaway?

After the Chanel giveaway was announced I assume people unfollowed after this. It wasn't a big announcement and now we know why she was chasing numbers and knew once announced people would unfollow.

Overall she's had near 10K losses from her peak at the Chanel giveway. LL is fully aware of her numbers, that is what she chases, that is why we've had the secret giveway this week to get gains.

She is loosing more and more followers that she is trying to retain. The summer is not looking good for her. She can't flog her ITS tit (I wonder if they have temp ceased any production with her knowing they can't PR it to get sales), can't fly anyway, no real credited paid collab's or paid partnerships, limited to 2 rooms in the flat, won't do anything outside the flat. Her IG future is looking repetitive and bleak.

She is desperate to hold onto that 1m following. Watch this space she has put all her eggs in one basket so to speak with In The Style - covid19 has decimated her and will continue to do so

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Here’s my Açai drink, it’s delightful” sips it then proceeds to say ergh after - why bleeping say it’s delightful. Didn’t sound like a sarcastic it’s delightful to me.
She is such a bleep.

Reactions: 10
“Here’s my Açai drink, it’s delightful” sips it then proceeds to say ergh after - why bleeping say it’s delightful. Didn’t sound like a sarcastic it’s delightful to me.
She is such a bleep.
🤣🤣🤣 ive just thought this as well

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is such a bleep.
she has gone on about how she doesn’t like the drink in fairness

She ordered that açai drink when she already had some too. She said it I hope it tastes nice and I couldn’t understand why she didn’t try the one she already had before ordering more.

Talking of ordering I’m getting sick of hearing her say ‘I’ve ordered’ Infact I’m getting sick of all instagrammers ordering tit they don’t need. Does anyone follow Flavia Stuttgen? She’s really winding me up everyday she posts links to something she’s just ordered usually from boohoo or ASOS. They just really don’t get it do they.

Reactions: 6
“I’ve made myself a little acai drink - these are delightful” the other day they were disgusting.

Sorry just realised others have already said this lol

Reactions: 3
She wanted an hour on her own so did her make up by herself !!! WTF is that all about .. ?? Is she calling her phone ‘a person’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.