LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you save and upload on Instagram it still shows the filter in the corner

Reactions: 1
When they’re sat outside having a drink and John says “cheers girls”

Her Ponytail extension did not match AT ALL.

Reactions: 2
What even was that matted mess???
I thought that was like a girls trip then I saw John in the mirror ffs

Reactions: 4
I so need to know the name

Grubby vain LL must really fancy herself above all others .. she’s been banging on about missing her Mum but has also told us in the past that deliveries get sent to her Mum’s as she lives near them .
AND
The OAP cigarette smoking hubby takes regular Trips to Tesco ..
WHY doesn’t LL ‘ the younger member‘ of the family ‘ go to Tesco ‘. ? Get their essentials .. buy bits for her Mum drop them on the doorstep and chat to her Mum through the window ..
whilst ‘shielding’ cigarette smoking vulnerable OAP hubby from the virus !!
I don’t think it has entered her tiny selfish brain do you ???
Every day I detest her more !

Reactions: 8
Pony tail looks like horse hair. If John is soooo rich and they’re both well off why can’t she invest in some decent quality hair extensions?!

Reactions: 6
Pony tail looks like horse hair. If John is soooo rich and they’re both well off why can’t she invest in some decent quality hair extensions?!
WHAT ??? They don’t BUY any of those things they just promote them ..they’re all gifted or (should be) #AD BUT ... LL has the most amazing mirrors that show her as a perfect specimen .. where as we see her FULL OF UGLY FLAWS !!

She seems much more likeable here and also says she bought so much Gucci that she can’t even afford, seems more genuine

Reactions: 2
It beggars belief doesn’t it. She’s so unpolished.

She always seems so pleased with herself when she’s finished her make up. As if she’s found the meaning of life & that we should be so thankful for her!! Get a grip Lorna love, you ain’t on the frontline helping folk.

Reactions: 7
What do you mean got back together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.