Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crotch shots on zoom in :sick:, attention to detail is plenty, filthy trainers and backdrop, couldn't be arsed to put the xmas tree stand away either. Lazy, shoddy and cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet some of your NHS followers have no energy feel rundown too Yawna after their 12 hour Manic shifts .. Your lack of energy Is cos your Fukkin lazy and lay in bed all day watching tv!!
So now John makes the chicken soup.

Reactions: 9
A five year old could make that soup. So what have we got coming up for January

Itchy scratchy self exfoliating loungewear
GRWM
Growing her hair
Smelly crotch shots
I don't know where John is, John's in a meeting
Treating ourselves to Tesco's

Bring it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also if they are so Luxe why are they always at Tesco?! Surely Harrods and F&M can deliver? Or at least Waitrose dahhhhling. I’m sure you can still shop in M&S early doors if you are an OAP too, make the most of it!
Given they ride on the luxe bandwagon surely they’d be better suited to Waitrose or Sainsburys over Tesco?!

Reactions: 6

GRWM
Growing her hair
Smelly crotch shots

Bring it on 🤣
Don't forget the charity sale and the 2 pairs of Gucci tights she supposedly still has because she ordered 3 sizes for her last giveaway and can't decide what to do with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, so I have been a lurker here for nearly a month and thought I should write. I found this as I follow LL on IG and had googled her as stuff didn’t add up. I didn’t realise to the extent that she was lying...also those filters. However that moustache and brows on xmas day was horrifying. Basic rules of grooming, always sort your moustache out 😂 I did think of unfollowing her but just follow her now to keep up with the thread. Anyhow I saw this and made me think of LL and OM

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I keep thinking about those Bentley photos and laughing. They’ll keep me smiling though back to work day tomorrow 😭

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, so I have been a lurker here for nearly a month and thought I should write. I found this as I follow LL on IG and had googled her as stuff didn’t add up. I didn’t realise to the extent that she was lying...also those filters. However that moustache and brows on xmas day was horrifying. Basic rules of grooming, always sort your moustache out 😂 I did think of unfollowing her but just follow her now to keep up with the thread. Anyhow I saw this and made me think of LL and OM
She looked sooo bad that day!!! Wtf was up with her face? Blotchy, sporty, hairy and bloated. She never looked so bad

PMSL
how can she give us so much gold standard content when she can't even give her own IG account any!
I also genuinely think its time she metaphorically retired Mr Luxe...he is not a good look for her so called brand.
There is an account called Fashion Lawyer and her husband is called Mister Florida and he never shows his face...the ambiguity works...
Mister Florida, does he advertise yellow bathing shorts? 🤣

• Haha

GRWM
Growing her hair
Smelly crotch shots

Bring it on 🤣
Her new bag hanging on whatever she can find

Reactions: 5
No sign of her yet ???? Wonder if she’s going to use her annual winter quote ...
“ I’ve got a touch of flu”
It always makes me laugh whoever gets a ‘touch ‘ of flu 😱😱.
Take note Yawna this quote is probably not one to have on repeat this winter !!! Just in case ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of influencers are lying low right now, makes me think they've all fucked off abroad and just keeping quiet.

I noticed in the news a past Miss England out in Barbados is in court for travelling when she shouldn't

Makes me laugh they can't brag about their trips for fear of repercussions, must be killing them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.