Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year peeps. Been gaffawing at your observations....im so late to the game I can never add to their perfection!
Though he did remind me of something... GO HOME..
Jeez though, he looks decrepit..Shes starting to look like a carer for him who's robbing him blind...
That’s Fukkin hilarious !!!! @Hamilton1970 we’ve missed you 😂😂

Lips defo look smaller
I think it’s the filter she’s used ... Cos we all know she sure as hell don’t naturally look like that !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s my dads age (looks much worse), I’m a few years younger than Lorna. Can’t imagine my dad wearing a stupid Chanel scarf posing for Instagram. It’s all so depressing lol.
Same 😭 Couldn’t even imagine my partner in his mid 30’s behaving like he does on socials! Absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So my NY resolution of not swearing went out the window when I saw this... what the actual duck... imagine seeing this floating round your local Tesco’s?!

The beenie hat with the acrylic hair sewn in...
the open cardigan monstrosity over whatever the duck those trousers are... she looks straight out of some parody of Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Lorna, The 1800’s called.. they want their night wear back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can confirm she is literally trying to become a sheep:

21D81B4B-2E8A-4ABF-8A54-2BF722CD48EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_83B7D28B8D4A-1.jpeg

So this is how she afforded the Chanel bag, cant believes plastic clothes can generate so much money. I don't believe that she donated (anything at all) everything to the charity. She probably put everything she got gifted on sale, with all of the tit she gets even a couple of pounds makes a decent amount of money.

I´m back for a while, depends whats our gurl is doing this year- except photoshopping herself into different people each time. Does she or her editor not have the edit settings saved in photoshop?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im certainly not a Lorna fan but I don’t think she would lie about donating to charity, especially not one she is connected to in some way.

Reactions: 4
So my NY resolution of not swearing went out the window when I saw this... what the actual duck... imagine seeing this floating round your local Tesco’s?!

The beenie hat with the acrylic hair sewn in...
the open cardigan monstrosity over whatever the duck those trousers are... she looks straight out of some parody of Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Lorna, The 1800’s called.. they want their night wear back.
PMSL
how can she give us so much gold standard content when she can't even give her own IG account any!
I also genuinely think its time she metaphorically retired Mr Luxe...he is not a good look for her so called brand.
There is an account called Fashion Lawyer and her husband is called Mister Florida and he never shows his face...the ambiguity works...

Predatory blanket wearing old man and Lorna dressed as wee Willy winkie.
I wanna be at their local Tesco’s.
the thought of them wandering round a supermarket is hilarious... probably thinking the stares are because they are famous 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im certainly not a Lorna fan but I don’t think she would lie about donating to charity, especially not one she is connected to in some way.
I’m with you on that 👍. I also don’t think she buys everything she sells , but if ALL the money goes to the charity close to her family so she can get the recognition she craves and empty her wardrobes to buy more stuff that she wears once or forgets she’s got, then it’s winners all round I suppose

Reactions: 11
I’m with you on that 👍. I also don’t think she buys everything she sells , but if ALL the money goes to the charity close to her family so she can get the recognition she craves and empty her wardrobes to buy more stuff that she wears once or forgets she’s got, then it’s winners all round I suppose
Oh yeah agreed!

ps my comment was actually in response to someone but they’ve deleted their message, I’m not just suddenly defending LL!

Reactions: 2
I think so too. Wonder how long it takes for them to dissolve. If it’s days - then she did it before Christmas and was “warning” us to expect a change ....
approx 2 -3 days I think but they can be swollen initially. It’s a further 2 weeks before it is really gone and months before you can get them done again.
I reckon she’s just applied a filter.

there’s an earlier picture in the day and you can still see the duck pout ..

Boo clearly did well with business last year
He was hardly there !! Kept getting palmed off to her mums !! 😂😂😂 They really are making a laughing stock of themselves !!! Didn’t their mothers ever tell them. Nobody likes a show off .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I found a photo of Lord and Lady Luxe in their younger years 🤪
Is that that chav who won the lottery and wasted it all? And his wife left him because he kept spending his money on sex workers and drugs while she was pregnant? Think she got a chunk of his money before it ran out, so hope she’s ok, but what a mess 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.