Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t they got any leftovers from that lovely homemade lasagne she made yesterday 🧐

On the subject of her cheap hair extensions, I do wonder how much actual cash they have in the bank. Apart from the bags it seems that most of the nice stuff they have is blagged so perhaps they really can’t afford for her to have regular expensive hair/beauty treatments

Reactions: 8
Haven’t they got any leftovers from that lovely homemade lasagne she made yesterday 🧐

On the subject of her cheap hair extensions, I do wonder how much actual cash they have in the bank. Apart from the bags it seems that most of the nice stuff they have is blagged so perhaps they really can’t afford for her to have regular expensive hair/beauty treatments
Of course they can, but she doesn’t get anything done or go anywhere unless someone else is paying for it

Reactions: 6

If that’s the case her priorities are all the way fucked up. Choosing bags over proper grooming. That goes for her dog also.

Have to laugh at myself here ofc her priorities are fucked up, as long as she has the latest Chanel bag she doesn’t really care what she looks like clearly

@Hereforthepictures you’re right this is how she is able to save so quickly for the next bag, because you don’t get rich by spending your own money.

Reactions: 8
What the duck happened to her?! Her face is unrecognisable..
That was pre Celeb Face when she was truly maxed out on filters.

Same week. Tho what kind of photoshopping job she did on her Waist there is anyone’s guess!

Slipped in my favourite “ so pleased how my hair is looking” also, just for a NY treat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was pre Celeb Face when she was truly maxed out on filters.

Same week. Tho what kind of photoshopping job she did on her Waist there is anyone’s guess!

Slipped in my favourite “ so pleased how my hair is looking” also, just for a NY treat.
Look at the filter in the hair pic .. amazing screen grab 😂😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks about 12 there. One of the many faces of Lorna Luxe

• Haha
That new bag is nice, but it’s a shame it will be dirty in a matter of days thanks to lornas grubby hands

Reactions: 5
She really looks young! I mean I’m a couple of years older than her and look young for my age - but she’s seriously warping time there

Reactions: 7
I meant to post this the other day . We were saying about her using other people’s pics and wondered what they thought ? Yawna had this pic on her stories the other day with no credit to Clairechanelle . 🤔
4AA984E5-65D9-48DD-8641-5E42C6477A9A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hello all! Long time lurker here. Two things just to bring up;
1. Seems like she has a penchant for awful photoshop (see another Eiffel incident)
2. Look how natural she used to look - so stunning!!! From OMR Facebook
Thankyou for keeping it real and keeping me entertained by calling out the bs ❤
BF6CD1CE-C1A8-4DB9-85CE-D83F7447C997.jpeg
D808305B-2BE0-42B2-ADED-5ECD66F60511.jpeg
DBACF3D1-E6DD-4AE8-B072-5AE99B5BA035.png
6EACB9D6-066A-4FE6-8364-918AA78F1E1E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What drivel do we think she’s gonna come out with today TITS ? What DM’s have you been sending her overnight 😂😂

She’s finally removed that heavily filtered IGTV for Dyson. At least we have 100x screenshots on here.

Usually part of the rules or t&c’s with the brand mean that she would have to keep the post on the grid/IGTV/highlight or wherever for a certain amount of time.
She probably removes the shocking / embarrassing ones on the strike of midnight. She may even stop a-blocking to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello all! Long time lurker here. Two things just to bring up;
1. Seems like she has a penchant for awful photoshop (see another Eiffel incident)
2. Look how natural she used to look - so stunning!!! From OMR Facebook
Thankyou for keeping it real and keeping me entertained by calling out the bs ❤View attachment 367878View attachment 367879View attachment 367880View attachment 367881
Omg is that her? Like really her or a filtered / photoshopped version...like two different people 😲

She needs to dissolve all those filters , she looked like she had the worst Ronnie in all her GRWM stories over Christmas

• Haha
Brace yourselves I've just seen a Paris ad on Insta for Dior red lippy. It shows Eiffel tower, off the shoulder jumper, the lot....what do ya reckon LL going to copy this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.